ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 63
« First < 34567 8910111757 > Last »
The Lounge>Karen meltsdown because store won’t let her shop without a mask
Deberg_1990 12:26 PM 05-17-2020

Karen has a meltdown because store won’t let her in without a mask.

They offer to give her a mask.

They offer to shop for her.

She says she’s calling corporate. #COVID19 pic.twitter.com/oQSFueFn4T

— chris evans (@notcapnamerica) May 17, 2020

[Reply]
Frazod 09:51 PM 05-17-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
The quarantine requirement is not imprisonment and needing to wear a mask is not losing your freedom. Such the hell up and do it.

Omg, stupid mother fuckers walking around with machine guns because of a pandemic requirement? What kind of pathetic human being needs to find some reason to protest and wear big guns to show how tough they are. JFC.

Carrying a machine makes me tough and means I have a huge penis!!
How the fuck did you go from face masks to "machine guns"?

And while I think open carrying rifles is stupid and needlessly creates problems, a semi-automatic AR is NOT a "machine gun." Jesus. :-)
[Reply]
baitism 09:52 PM 05-17-2020
I just told Costco I had asthma and my doctor recommended I not wear one. Walked right in. ZFG.
[Reply]
limested 09:54 PM 05-17-2020
Originally Posted by baitism:
I just told Costco I had asthma and my doctor recommended I not wear one. Walked right in. ZFG.
So you lied to get out of wearing it?
[Reply]
Frazod 09:57 PM 05-17-2020
Originally Posted by baitism:
I like it. Sort of like people who claim their nasty little rat dogs are "emotional support animals" and carry them everywhere they go.
[Reply]
JakeF 10:06 PM 05-17-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
How the fuck did you go from face masks to "machine guns"?

And while I think open carrying rifles is stupid and needlessly creates problems, a semi-automatic AR is NOT a "machine gun." Jesus. :-)
Have you seen what's going on? I went from a mask to guns because the protesters went from protest mask to protesting masks by carrying guns.

Yes, a bunch of morons got mad because they don't want to follow quarantine guidelines. They don't want to stay home, 6-feet away, and wear masks.

Why guns came into the situation? I don't know, go ask them.
Attached: yu7.JPG (109.3 KB) 
[Reply]
Frazod 10:15 PM 05-17-2020
Have you seen what's going on? I went from a mask to guns because the protesters went from protest mask to protesting masks by carrying guns.

Yes, a bunch of morons got mad because they don't want to follow quarantine guidelines. They don't want to stay home, 6-feet away, and wear masks.

So I guess this kind of protest is more your speed?

Hey, none of them have guns! Yay!
:-)
[Reply]
jerryaldini 10:26 PM 05-17-2020
The quarantine requirement is not imprisonment and needing to wear a mask is not losing your freedom. Such the hell up and do it.

Omg, stupid mother ****ers walking around with machine guns because of a pandemic requirement? What kind of pathetic human being needs to find some reason to protest and carry big guns to show how tough they are. JFC.

Carrying a machine makes me tough and means I have a huge penis!!
Ha the losers with the guns strapped to their backs are hilarious. Advertise they're a paranoid ignorant Rambo wanna be with small penis.
[Reply]
JakeF 10:36 PM 05-17-2020
So I guess this kind of protest is more your speed?

Hey, none of them have guns! Yay!
:-)
Guns, Fire, Violent ... what the fuck, all of it is stupid. Nobody has been forcing people to stay home or do anything for the pandemic.

Medical people say people will be better off by following the quarantine protocols. Why do people have such a problem with that?

I realize that some people don't like science. Maybe because all the big words in science and medicine confuse them. Maybe they are so stupid that science seems like magic so they protest the evil magicians with their guns. They think that guns will make everyone think they have big dicks or something.

There is nothing to protest but these idiots will find some reason to complain.The would rather get sick than lets the scientists tell them what to do. smh
[Reply]
Frazod 10:38 PM 05-17-2020
Guns, Fire, Violent ... what the fuck, all of it is stupid. Nobody has been forcing people to stay home or do anything for the pandemic.

Medical people say people will be better off by following the quarantine protocols. Why do people have such a problem with that?

I realize that some people don't like science. Maybe because all the big words in science and medicine confuse them. Maybe they are so stupid that science seems like magic so they protest the evil magicians with their guns. They think that guns will make everyone think they have big dicks or something.

There is nothing to protest but these idiots will find some reason to complain.The would rather get sick than lets the scientists tell them what to do. smh
Yeah, I can tell you're a regular fucking Rhodes Scholar. :-)
[Reply]
JakeF 10:41 PM 05-17-2020
Yeah, I can tell you're a regular fucking Rhodes Scholar. :-)
Hey now, be nice. :-)

I never said I was a genious(cp spelling)
[Reply]
Chieftain 10:44 PM 05-17-2020
Mike Pence's wife is named Karen and she will only go grocery shopping with Mike by her side.
[Reply]
JakeF 10:48 PM 05-17-2020
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Mike Pence's wife is named Karen and she will only go grocery shopping with Mike by her side.
Doesn't Pence have some kind of rule that they can never go anywhere without the other person?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:39 PM 05-17-2020

I thought the concern was hygiene in a pandemic. How the fuck does law-abiding citizens carrying around a gun in plain sight affect transmissibility of the disease?

Mind your own. . .
[Reply]
Delano 12:31 AM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I thought the concern was hygiene in a pandemic. How the fuck does law-abiding citizens carrying around a gun in plain sight affect transmissibility of the disease?

Mind your own. . .
What purpose did they have carrying weapons in a 'peaceful' protest? Could some black or mexican people do the same in the white house?
[Reply]
CarlosCarson88 12:43 AM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
And your opinion on "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service?"
ignorance. pure ignorance.

big difference. one has absolutely nothing to do with the other
[Reply]
Page 7 of 63
« First < 34567 8910111757 > Last »
Up