ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 54
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
The Lounge>Karen meltsdown because store wont let her shop without a mask
Deberg_1990 12:26 PM 05-17-2020

Karen has a meltdown because store wont let her in without a mask.

They offer to give her a mask.

They offer to shop for her.

She says shes calling corporate. #COVID19 pic.twitter.com/oQSFueFn4T

— chris evans (@notcapnamerica) May 17, 2020

[Reply]
Frazod 05:48 PM 05-17-2020
Originally Posted by neech:

:-)
Yeah, I went to bootcamp, too. It's about as far from social distancing as you can get. I remember the CCs screaming at us to stand in line "nut to butt." Not to mention my shipboard experience after that. Imagine 50 guys living in a space the size of a two car garage.

And who the hell has six foot long arms?
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:20 PM 05-17-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Literally none of that matters. The store said to wear a mask. If you want to shop there, wear a ****ing mask. It's not that ****ing difficult.
You missed my point.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:29 PM 05-17-2020
Originally Posted by Delano:
Id agree with the face shield but have you ever tried blowing out a candle with a N95 on? They absolutely work.
Well how many in the country have an N95 or worse yet try to take away all those fashionista mask coverings away from those who are attention whore fashion trend setters.:-)
[Reply]
PurpleRiders51 06:41 PM 05-17-2020
I fucking hate cunts like that, sorry I still prefer the word cunt to Karen :-)
[Reply]
Sorce 06:43 PM 05-17-2020
Originally Posted by jd1020:
I just dont wear pants.
I have a medical condition where I can't wear pants. It's called CP dick.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
loochy 06:47 PM 05-17-2020
Whether the mask thing is stupid or not...they say wear a mask, so wear a mask or go somewhere else. If they lose business then it's their problem.
[Reply]
RubberSponge 06:51 PM 05-17-2020
Masks are useless. Most people don't have a clue about proper PPE use.

They are just the next parking lot diaper bomb. Instead of filled with shit. It's filled with some other persons lovely concentration of germs.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:54 PM 05-17-2020
Originally Posted by PurpleRiders51:
I fucking hate cunts like that, sorry I still prefer the word cunt to Karen :-)
I presently only know one person named Karen, and she is a gigantic cunt. The word definitely works for her.
[Reply]
cdcox 07:14 PM 05-17-2020
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Were definitely approaching a breaking point unfortunately IMO. Tons of people are getting restless with the restrictions. Thankfully the numbers are starting to go down at the right time.
WWII men were asked to storm the beaches of Normandy under machine gun fire. In the age of COVID-19. people can't manage to wear a mask and stay 6 feet away from others.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 07:55 PM 05-17-2020
Sometimes, I wish we could just openly slap people that are that difficult and/or fucking stupid.

It would save everyone a ton of time and aggravation.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 08:09 PM 05-17-2020
They're not Karens they are Bobbi Dooleys from Phil Hendrie show. :-)

That being said the masks are bullshit I would have probably let them shop for me and felt bad they were forced to wear masks to look safe.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 08:15 PM 05-17-2020
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
Sometimes, I wish we could just openly slap people that are that difficult and/or ****ing stupid.

Tonight I saw an old man yelling at a walmart greeter for "allowing" most of the people in line to checkout to go mask free.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:17 PM 05-17-2020
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
Sometimes, I wish we could just openly slap people that are that difficult and/or fucking stupid.

I hate people who are so shallow and stupid that they act like those enforcing regulations that have, in turn, been forced upon them by higher powers are responsible for the things that piss them off.

You're not required to wear a mask because the minimum wage guy you're being a complete bitch to arbitrarily decided that you should, princess. Really. And this concept applies to so many aspects of life in general.

If somebody hits you over the head with a hammer, you don't blame the hammer.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 08:59 PM 05-17-2020
Originally Posted by cdcox:
WWII men were asked to storm the beaches of Normandy under machine gun fire. In the age of COVID-19. people can't manage to wear a mask and stay 6 feet away from others.
Real men wear mask when the situation calls for it.
Attached: Mask.jpg (86.6 KB) 
[Reply]
JakeF 09:39 PM 05-17-2020
The quarantine requirement is not imprisonment and needing to wear a mask is not losing your freedom. Shut the hell up and stay home.

Omg, stupid mother fuckers walking around with machine guns because of a pandemic requirement? What kind of pathetic human being needs to find some reason to protest and carry big guns to show how tough they are. JFC.

Carrying a machine makes me tough and means I have a huge penis!!
Attached: 9361216_n.jpg (23.5 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 6 of 54
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up