ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 32
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The geopolitical fight to minimize Hydroxychloroquine
Taco John 02:36 AM 04-09-2020

The #CDC removed several paragraphs of information about #Hydroxychloroquine from its website, including recommended dosing information.

The @CDCgov didnít immediately respond to a request for comment. https://t.co/OqSVHtCied

— The Epoch Times (@EpochTimes) April 9, 2020

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:02 PM 04-10-2020
When was the last time Fauci treated anyone for a virus, flu or any other type of corona virus?
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 02:13 PM 04-10-2020
https://www.mediterranee-infection.c...ACT-v-2-GB.pdf

Great news, .5% mortality in older patients. Very encouraging. Give this stuff to young people and lets get the economy moving again.
[Reply]
Stro39 04:38 PM 04-10-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Cognitive Dissonance setting in. No proof. Must trust media more.

French study by renowned infectious disease doctor reveals drug has 91% success rate with no cardiac complications.
With all due respect, given your recent history in "reading" scientific papers, I'll take any reference you make to said papers with a large dose of salt, until proven otherwise.
[Reply]
Eleazar 05:00 PM 04-10-2020
I read some encouraging data about remdesivir earlier today.

(but I know it must be fake news because Donald the Virologist has spoken and this drug is the miracle cure)
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:48 PM 04-10-2020
If that COVID-19 patient goes on a ventilator you get $39,000!
[Reply]
Bowser 05:52 PM 04-10-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
I read some encouraging data about remdesivir earlier today.

(but I know it must be fake news because Donald the Virologist has spoken and this drug is the miracle cure)
The fact that the left and never Trumpers has made this a partisan issue is the disturbing news here. The last thing they want is for Trump to be right about this and basically cure a pandemic, but fuck everyone else that is or potentially could be dealing with it.
[Reply]
banyon 06:03 PM 04-10-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
The fact that the left and never Trumpers has made this a partisan issue is the disturbing news here. The last thing they want is for Trump to be right about this and basically cure a pandemic, but fuck everyone else that is or potentially could be dealing with it.
I guess thatís one way to frame the partisan debate. Another way would be that one side wants to see the regular scientific standards followed and the other side so desperately wants Trump to have a political win that they donít care about the people harmed in the balance.

Of course the truth is probably somewhere in between.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:05 PM 04-10-2020
Originally Posted by banyon:
I guess that’s one way to frame the partisan debate. Another way would be that one side wants to see the regular scientific standards followed
Not a single human being on the planet is gullible enough to actually believe that bullshit.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:08 PM 04-10-2020
I guess thatís one way to frame the partisan debate. Another way would be that one side wants to see the regular scientific standards followed and the other side so desperately wants Trump to have a political win that they donít care about the people harmed in the balance.

Trump on one side and the WHO on the other? Yeah, point stands.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 06:10 PM 04-10-2020

How many people have been harmed so far among the patients taking the drugs? I mean lets frame your partisan debate around facts and avoid speculation and implications that create fear.
[Reply]
banyon 06:37 PM 04-10-2020
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
How many people have been harmed so far among the patients taking the drugs? I mean lets frame your partisan debate around facts and avoid speculation and implications that create fear.
Enough for Swedish hospitals to stop using it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.new...496368%3famp=1

As Iíve posted previously I think the jury is still out, but the trial data will be available soon.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 06:49 PM 04-10-2020

As Iíve posted previously I think the jury is still out, but the trial data will be available soon.
Didnít read link, lmao
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 08:08 PM 04-10-2020

From your link.....

Huge point that the article omits: Chloroquine in its basic form is fairly toxic, thatís why they created Hydroxychloroquine which is far less toxic. The doctors in Sweden are using the many times more toxic Chloroquine instead of Hydroxychloroquine. I would think as doctors they would already know this... so either they donít have Hydroxychloroquine and are using the next best thing (knowing the toxicity), or this is a politically based decision to try and scare people away from an already proven efficable treatment.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 08:08 PM 04-10-2020
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Didnít read link, lmao
Neither did Banyon
[Reply]
lostcause 09:07 PM 04-10-2020
People are even faking heart incidents when using it. And I think Listo was correct earlier when he said the CDC probably wants people to not self-medicate with it after that guy tried to use a similar drug in Arizona and died.

https://thehill.com/policy/internati...n-experimental
[Reply]
Page 5 of 32
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up