ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 32
< 12 345612 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The geopolitical fight to minimize Hydroxychloroquine
Taco John 02:36 AM 04-09-2020

The #CDC removed several paragraphs of information about #Hydroxychloroquine from its website, including recommended dosing information.

The @CDCgov didnít immediately respond to a request for comment. https://t.co/OqSVHtCied

— The Epoch Times (@EpochTimes) April 9, 2020

[Reply]
banyon 07:18 AM 04-09-2020
I doubt the website change was political. More likely civil litigation department was suit averse for posting claims they knew they could not yet back up by Daubert standards in Voirt.
[Reply]
Hog Rider 07:25 AM 04-09-2020
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
What about this stuff? Look it causes all sorts of horrible things. http://labeling.bayercare.com/omr/on...er-aspirin.pdf
During my last yearly visit to my Doc., he mentioned if aspirin was just coming out today it would never be released because of all possible side effects.
fwiw
[Reply]
banyon 07:25 AM 04-09-2020
Sweden going the other direction:

Some hospitals in Sweden have ceased using hydroxychloroquine for COVID19 entirely because it was *making people go blind* and made one guy feel like his head was exploding. https://t.co/T33psve3Ll

— Dr. Sunny Moraine PhD in Hand-Washing (@dynamicsymmetry) April 8, 2020

[Reply]
alanm 07:29 AM 04-09-2020
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
I think the issue some doctors are worried about is the heavy side effects for some.

Mayo Clinic cardiologist: 'Inexcusable' to ignore hydroxychloroquine side effects

While safe for most, the drug carries serious side effects for some, including sudden cardiac arrest.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...fects-n1178776

Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, diarrhea, dizziness, or headache may occur. If any of these effects last or get worse, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
Have you heard some of the side effects of drugs pushed on TV? I'm not buying the reasoning. :-)
[Reply]
banyon 07:37 AM 04-09-2020
Pros and cons to date: general summary:

Hi! the unroll you asked for: @niro60487270: This thread is a recap of the more significant hydroxychloroquine for Covid-19 evidence pro & con. Con:… https://t.co/jVXqYOiFsv Enjoy :-) ��

— Thread Reader App (@threadreaderapp) April 8, 2020

[Reply]
Eleazar 07:42 AM 04-09-2020
More or less the same information has been available from the early stages of this. Other than a few anecdotes of only a handful of patients with mild illness, it has not been shown to be effective. For some people it has contraindications and could cause serious side effects, for people with heart conditions as one example, people who are likely to have proof outcomes from a covid infection.

And contrary to the Q people spreading rumors a vast conspiracy to suppress it, it was given an emergency approval and a huge amount of people have been treated with it, with and without the azith regimen, with no clear benefits or Ďgame changesí emerging.

But most people donít need to know anything other than what Trump said about it to form their own opinion - as if the opinion of some goober on the internet matters anyway, but almost everyone talking about it decided how they feel about the therapeutic benefits on the basis of ĎTrump is for it so Iím for ití or ĎTrump is for it so Iím against ití
[Reply]
LiveSteam 07:51 AM 04-09-2020
On this day in history. General Lee surrendered his Hydroxychloroquine to General Grant
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:55 AM 04-09-2020
Nutjobs can't decide if there is no pandemic, or if there's a miracle cure for the pandemic being suppressed by The Man.

At least get your conspiracies straight. :-)
[Reply]
Taco John 10:34 AM 04-09-2020
Originally Posted by banyon:
I doubt the website change was political. More likely civil litigation department was suit averse for posting claims they knew they could not yet back up by Daubert standards in Voirt.
Of course that's what you think. You are famous for this kind of muddled thinking.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:38 AM 04-09-2020
"Geo"-political has a globalist ring to it.

Like I said look at the mainstream proposed solutions, then work it backwards to see what is afoot and by whom.
[Reply]
banyon 10:39 AM 04-09-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Of course that's what you think. You are famous for this kind of muddled thinking.
And you are famous for replying by not really replying.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:40 AM 04-09-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
More or less the same information has been available from the early stages of this. Other than a few anecdotes of only a handful of patients with mild illness, it has not been shown to be effective. For some people it has contraindications and could cause serious side effects, for people with heart conditions as one example, people who are likely to have proof outcomes from a covid infection.

And contrary to the Q people spreading rumors a vast conspiracy to suppress it, it was given an emergency approval and a huge amount of people have been treated with it, with and without the azith regimen, with no clear benefits or ‘game changes’ emerging.

But most people don’t need to know anything other than what Trump said about it to form their own opinion - as if the opinion of some goober on the internet matters anyway, but almost everyone talking about it decided how they feel about the therapeutic benefits on the basis of ‘Trump is for it so I’m for it’ or ‘Trump is for it so I’m against it’
It's been around for a long time with its side-effects already known. Seems to me this may be why not everyone gets it prescribed.

I, also, wouldn't consider 30% who had it where it helped to be just a "handful" though. It's not a number that should be snuffed at even if not a majority.

I'm not a doctor but is the same antibiotic even given to everyone for other illnesses? Or drug for that matter? I would think doctors would know who may benefit more from it than others.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 11:07 AM 04-09-2020
This is one of the dumbest things the media has done. Before there was hype, nearly every expert was saying the safety profile is great, low risk. Now Trump mentions it and boom, new "experts" saying it's going to mess you up lol.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 11:15 AM 04-09-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Nutjobs can't decide if there is no pandemic, or if there's a miracle cure for the pandemic being suppressed by The Man.

At least get your conspiracies straight. :-)
^that's really a pretty good point
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:24 PM 04-09-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
The tinfoil is strong with this one.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 32
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up