ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 55
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Biden as the new Favorite deserves his own thread
Eleazar 09:29 AM 03-04-2020
The quotes the old fellow generates are unique. Should have strong appeal to those who something something.

Discuss :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:18 PM 03-06-2020

[Reply]
Bump 02:51 PM 03-06-2020
well Biden certainly proved himself to be corrupt enough and that is the #1 requirement to earn a libshits respect. Plus people with make up on while sitting in good lighting are telling them to vote Biden, so that's how you know it's legit.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:36 PM 03-06-2020

Biden tells crowd he wants to increase premiums and make sure that healthcare is 'not quality, but only affordable'... pic.twitter.com/fNhtcW7kxx

— Sean Hannity (@seanhannity) March 6, 2020

[Reply]
Indian Chief 10:18 PM 03-06-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
The Democrats best chance to beat Trump is to hide Biden in a cave until October.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:02 PM 03-06-2020
You have to give joe credit. He doesn't read/need a teleprompter.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:08 PM 03-06-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
You have to give joe credit. He doesn't read a teleprompter.
They liked to touch the hair on my legs, I know about roaches
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:36 AM 03-07-2020

[Reply]
stevieray 07:33 AM 03-07-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Really powerful stuff from the 5:55 mark. I think we have all missed this from our leadership

Faith?

That wasn't about God, it was about him.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:35 AM 03-07-2020
Negative ads will only help Donald Trump :-)

Biden getting close to "please clap" territory

New: Joe Biden is running a new TV ad answering the Bernie Sanders campaign on Social Security.

"Negative ads will only help Donald Trump," says narrator

Already aired in FL, MI, OH, MO, IL pic.twitter.com/V4s2EpA1jN

— Shane Goldmacher (@ShaneGoldmacher) March 7, 2020

[Reply]
Eleazar 09:36 AM 03-07-2020
He's clearly in decline, but the only response when you bring this obvious fact up to a Democrat is going to be "Trump". Either "Trump has to lose, doesn't matter to who" or "Trump rambles incoherently and says dumb stuff all the time"

The latter is definitely true, but when Trump goes on one of his old man rambles it's not because he's demented, it's because he doesn't know what he's talking about and is BSing. A liar or a BSer or someone who's just ignorant of the subject could be brought to understanding.

It's sad that we are debating which candidate's particular sort of mental incapacity is worse, but here we are.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:56 AM 03-07-2020
Biden is an election of other people who are impossible to identify.

Because Biden is candidate for a 25th amendment procedure even before he gets nominated, runs or worse, possibly wins. This is due to his dementia and being unable to perform is duties.

Think about that for a moment. If Biden wins the nomination, it's really a stealth candidate running.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:10 AM 03-07-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
He's clearly in decline, but the only response when you bring this obvious fact up to a Democrat is going to be "Trump". Either "Trump has to lose, doesn't matter to who" or "Trump rambles incoherently and says dumb stuff all the time"

The latter is definitely true, but when Trump goes on one of his old man rambles it's not because he's demented, it's because he doesn't know what he's talking about and is BSing. A liar or a BSer or someone who's just ignorant of the subject could be brought to understanding.

It's sad that we are debating which candidate's particular sort of mental incapacity is worse, but here we are.
false equivalence.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:10 AM 03-07-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Biden is an election of other people who are impossible to identify.

Because Biden is candidate for a 25th amendment procedure even before he gets nominated, runs or worse, possibly wins. This is due to his dementia and being unable to perform is duties.

Think about that for a moment. If Biden wins the nomination, it's really a stealth candidate running.
Hillary.

Watch.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 10:25 AM 03-07-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Hillary.

Watch.
Yup.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:35 AM 03-07-2020
If Hillary is VP, with Biden's declining health, look out.

"I am stepping up, uh...i mean, down due to my unfortunate health issues. I have no doubt that Vice President Secretary Clinton will lead this county admirably in my steed. Thank you, god bless you, and god bless the united arab emirates of america, with individual liberty and justices for the supreme court."
[Reply]
Page 9 of 55
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up