ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Fantasy/CasinoPlanet>Online Gambling
Chargem 10:38 AM 10-26-2019
I'm sort of surprised with how popular the gambling challenge is now that online gambling is available. Do you guys bet much online?

I feel like football is definitely a sport whereby you can find value in both the spread and the over/under markets. Is this the right place for a general football gambling discussion?
[Reply]
MelGrif 06:13 PM 10-30-2019
Frankly speaking, I haven't tried football betting, so unfortunately, I can't give you a direct answer. But I like gambling and having read your post, I decided that I should try betting. As for the sources, I can recommend to look through the list on cryptolinks.com/cryptocurrency-gambling. There is a good collection of gambling sites there, they are all checked, so I hope you will find a good one for betting.
[Reply]
olout 03:30 AM 04-09-2020
Limiting themselves is actually the best strategy to do, since gambling has no definite assurance to gain a better lucky profit. Everything is always a luck and random chances, which we can't expect everytime gambling has been played all over. Also be sure to go with reputable house no matter online or offline. I can recommend sands카지노
[Reply]
BWillie 08:14 AM 04-09-2020
Originally Posted by olout:
Limiting themselves is actually the best strategy to do, since gambling has no definite assurance to gain a better lucky profit. Everything is always a luck and random chances, which we can't expect everytime gambling has been played all over. Also be sure to go with reputable house no matter online or offline
unless you play poker
[Reply]
Chargem 04:09 PM 04-09-2020
Such a weird bump to a thread I forgot I made ages ago
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:55 PM 04-10-2020
Originally Posted by Chargem:
I'm sort of surprised with how popular the gambling challenge is now that online gambling is available. Do you guys bet much online?

I feel like football is definitely a sport whereby you can find value in both the spread and the over/under markets. Is this the right place for a general football gambling discussion?
It's just entertainment. I've been gambling on football for a while now. Most years I either lose a little or break even. A few times I won a little by season's end.

For 2019-2020 I won more than I ever have before. I found a system that appears to work out fairly consistently about 8-9 weeks into the season and things just worked out. I have no illusions that I'll have the same success next season. It would be nice though.

The trick is to find one really solid bet and just put your money there. Most of the time parlays and prop bets are a bad idea. I've made out on a few of them, but lost the vast majority of them.

The other trick is not to chase the money. If you start thinking, "I have to win this bet/some bets to break even because I lost big last week," you're probably going to over-think it and screw yourself.

But yeah, the value in football betting is somewhere between the spreads and the O/Us. At least for me it is. Sometimes I'll break down a little further, and bet just the first half. For instance, a couple times this season the Chiefs played teams that started slow, so I bet that the Chiefs would beat the first half spread. So, like in the 2nd Raiders/Chiefs game, I bet that the Chiefs would beat the first half spread, which was something like -6. It took out the huge spread, and also eliminated the chance that the Chiefs would open up a big lead and then coast and let the Raiders get back close by playing prevent or whatever. I didn't win as much, but I won.
[Reply]
Chargem 06:34 AM 04-12-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
It's just entertainment. I've been gambling on football for a while now. Most years I either lose a little or break even. A few times I won a little by season's end.

For 2019-2020 I won more than I ever have before. I found a system that appears to work out fairly consistently about 8-9 weeks into the season and things just worked out. I have no illusions that I'll have the same success next season. It would be nice though.

The trick is to find one really solid bet and just put your money there. Most of the time parlays and prop bets are a bad idea. I've made out on a few of them, but lost the vast majority of them.

The other trick is not to chase the money. If you start thinking, "I have to win this bet/some bets to break even because I lost big last week," you're probably going to over-think it and screw yourself.

But yeah, the value in football betting is somewhere between the spreads and the O/Us. At least for me it is. Sometimes I'll break down a little further, and bet just the first half. For instance, a couple times this season the Chiefs played teams that started slow, so I bet that the Chiefs would beat the first half spread. So, like in the 2nd Raiders/Chiefs game, I bet that the Chiefs would beat the first half spread, which was something like -6. It took out the huge spread, and also eliminated the chance that the Chiefs would open up a big lead and then coast and let the Raiders get back close by playing prevent or whatever. I didn't win as much, but I won.
I just put aside a little money for this season and consider it spent as a form of entertainment, then put a few bets on each week until the money is gone. Some parlays (16 leg "lottery ticket" parlays) for tiny stakes but mostly singles.

The only spot where I felt like I found good value last season was taking the spread on the under dog against conservative coaching. For example, Pete Carroll is incredibly conservative, the Seahawks didn't win by more than a touch down all season and yet 10 games into the season you could still find them being a more than touchdown spread favorite against the Cardinals.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:40 PM 04-15-2020
Originally Posted by Chargem:
I just put aside a little money for this season and consider it spent as a form of entertainment, then put a few bets on each week until the money is gone. Some parlays (16 leg "lottery ticket" parlays) for tiny stakes but mostly singles.

The only spot where I felt like I found good value last season was taking the spread on the under dog against conservative coaching. For example, Pete Carroll is incredibly conservative, the Seahawks didn't win by more than a touch down all season and yet 10 games into the season you could still find them being a more than touchdown spread favorite against the Cardinals.
This is how things usually go for me. I deposit $200-$300 in Aug. then proceed to lose it a little at a time until about week 15 or so then I'm tapped. Sometimes I get through to the playoffs.

One parlay that's worked out for me was betting the O/U on a two or three teams records for the season.

So for example, last season i bet $25 that the Chiefs would win more than 11 games, the Patriots more than 10 games, and the Cards less than 6 or something like that. Made a little coin there, but had to wait to the end of the season for it to hit. Was never worried about it though because, I mean, the Chiefs and the Pats were basically locks and the Cards were never going to win more than 6 games.

This season I wouldn't bet on the Pats to win 10+ games so I have to figure something else out.
[Reply]
Chargem 03:22 PM 04-16-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
This is how things usually go for me. I deposit $200-$300 in Aug. then proceed to lose it a little at a time until about week 15 or so then I'm tapped. Sometimes I get through to the playoffs.

One parlay that's worked out for me was betting the O/U on a two or three teams records for the season.

So for example, last season i bet $25 that the Chiefs would win more than 11 games, the Patriots more than 10 games, and the Cards less than 6 or something like that. Made a little coin there, but had to wait to the end of the season for it to hit. Was never worried about it though because, I mean, the Chiefs and the Pats were basically locks and the Cards were never going to win more than 6 games.

This season I wouldn't bet on the Pats to win 10+ games so I have to figure something else out.
I don't really like season long bets, I'm too impatient I guess. Worked a bit of magic on the Steelers though, essentially have a chance to win about $30 if they win the superbowl and lose nothing if they don't (I wanted a bigger bet than this alas it could not be done and also be free of risk.

Obviously its too early to really research it or anything but the under on the wins total for the Titans might be a good one depending where the bar is set - I don't think their performance with Tannehill is repeatable and that's not an easy division I think.
[Reply]
olout 03:53 PM 05-08-2020
Here are my tips on online casino gambling:
1. Limit your budget - If you are already in the casino gambling, it will be hard for you to control yourself from betting, so the best thing that you must do is to limit your budget before going to casino gambling.
2. Be comfortable on the place - you don't need to get panic while playing, being panic because if thinking that authorities may enter the casino and will arrest you. That is impossible because some casino buildings are legal and have legal paper. So do not panic because it will affect you while playing.
3. Know what games you should play - that is really important, you should play only on those game on which you know that you can win the game, actually, you should choose the game that requires skills and techniques to win.
[Reply]
MelGrif 02:32 PM 05-20-2020
In my opinion, the main rule is to leave the game in time in order not to lose more than you win. I like playing slots and poker, and it is great to be one of the mrbet casino winners :-) And I'm glad that I've found this thread. Thanks for sharing your experience, guys, I'll keep your tips in mind.
[Reply]
Drioss 01:57 PM 05-26-2020
Originally Posted by Chargem:
I'm sort of surprised with how popular the gambling challenge is now that online gambling is available. Do you guys bet much online?

I feel like football is definitely a sport whereby you can find value in both the spread and the over/under markets. Is this the right place for a general football gambling discussion?
I gamble for money, with only small bets and only in an online casino that has a good reputation. If I want to spend the evening and spend more than $ 50, then I prefer a live casino in Melbourne.
[Reply]
Aloiz 02:08 PM 05-26-2020
Originally Posted by Drioss:
I gamble for money, with only small bets and only in an online casino that has a good reputation. If I want to spend the evening and spend more than $ 50, then I prefer a live casino in Melbourne.
Do you play in online casinos? It's interesting. I would like to play slots, but I don't know, good places for this.
[Reply]
Drioss 03:07 PM 05-26-2020
Yes, I sometimes play in online casinos. Now there are many different sites where you can play gambling, but I try to choose only casinos with a good reputation and which have a license. This helps to avoid scam. I'm looking for casino reviews on specialized portals, for example, here there is a detailed description of the casino, rules, registration conditions for new members of one of the legal casinos. You can look at the site what games are there and if you find there interesting slots for you, then you can register there.
[Reply]
Bwana 03:44 PM 05-26-2020
Aloiz and Drioss were the same poster.

Ba-bye


[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up