ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 23
« First < 131920212223
The Lounge>Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:28 PM 08-03-2019
I gotta admit that this is a topic that's intrigued me for many years. There are now just so many videos relating to this that I find myself spending countless hours watching usually late at night when I'm bored but are so fascinating.

I'm wondering what your opinions are on if they exist or not. This guy has lots of great hunting stories to tell and several Sasquatch encounters if you like this type of thing.

Here you go.


[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:06 AM 06-24-2020
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Do they vaporize the bodies? Launch them into space? Drop them over the deepest part of the ocean?

There must be some logical reason that no bone has ever been recovered.
SMH. Just buy my book when it comes out Jay Dee-ford1020
[Reply]
jd1020 06:35 AM 06-24-2020
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
SMH. Just buy my book when it comes out Jay Dee-ford1020
I can think of more reasons to spend my money on something else than big footers can think of to explain away non existent evidence.

We can find evidence of animals that have been extinct for millions of years in places like Siberia. But a 9 foot bipedal ape living in the woods of Oklahoma manages to defy the odds in the year 2020 where every meaningless encounter manages to be recorded by multiple cameras.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:21 AM 06-24-2020
JD has a schmoll pp and it shows.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 12:20 PM 06-24-2020
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Do they vaporize the bodies? Launch them into space? Drop them over the deepest part of the ocean?

There must be some logical reason that no bone has ever been recovered.
I have big foots and ivory billed woodpeckers. Great grand dad did not want the government to find his still. Grand dad his pot plants. Dad his fertilizer
Or me my collection of civil war general statutes.
[Reply]
jd1020 02:22 PM 06-24-2020
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
JD has a schmoll pp and it shows.
I will admit it's not as big as the frozen big foot penis that was posted in this thread.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:07 PM 06-24-2020
Legend of Bigfoot " is on the travel channel now 5-7

Channel 277 DTV
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:45 PM 06-25-2020

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:57 AM 06-29-2020
So my daughter turns 20 today and I've told her I bought her a present that cost $1000 and it will last her a lifetime. So what I bought her was a lifetime state fishing license but it hasn't arrived yet so as she knows I like watching stuff on the bigfoot topic I'm gonna tell her I've got us a hunting trip lined up with a guide that guarantees us to see at least one bigfoot and it will give her memories to last a lifetime.

She's gonna freak out and say hell no but I'm gonna play it off until tomorrow as the real deal.

Heh!
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:48 PM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
So my daughter turns 20 today and I've told her I bought her a present that cost $1000 and it will last her a lifetime. So what I bought her was a lifetime state fishing license but it hasn't arrived yet so as she knows I like watching stuff on the bigfoot topic I'm gonna tell her I've got us a hunting trip lined up with a guide that guarantees us to see at least one bigfoot and it will give her memories to last a lifetime.

She's gonna freak out and say hell no but I'm gonna play it off until tomorrow as the real deal.

Heh!
Well, I gave her the spill and the exact opposite of what I was expecting happened. She was thrilled and jumping up and down with excitement but you could still see the hesitation in her voice. She started asking me specific questions about if we'd be carrying firearms and stuff. Now I feel bad because I had to cut it off and tell her she had a boring fishing license coming. I suck at lying! But she got the book that Steve wrote and was thrilled so there's that.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:21 PM 06-30-2020

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:40 PM 06-30-2020

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:08 PM 07-05-2020
The letter Dave reads here is pretty damn interesting!


[Reply]
Page 23 of 23
« First < 131920212223
Up