ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Predict our offense with Leveon
chiefzilla1501 06:59 PM 10-19-2020
Is Andy Reid evolving his offense into a balanced attack based on what defenses are throwing at us?

How many carries a game do we expect? What split between Leveon and CEH?

How does our game plan change if our interior OL continues to play this well?
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:09 AM 10-20-2020
Kelce
Reek
Watkins
CEH
Bell
Hardman
Pringle
Mahomes

Looks good on paper.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 12:33 AM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by carcosa:
100 POINTS PER GAME!!!!!!!
Not if you run 46 times on a game
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 12:58 AM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
Not if you run 46 times on a game
Keep holding teams to 200 yards and gaining over 450+, I'm good.
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 01:41 AM 10-20-2020
I think Andy stepped up the running game today as a last chance to see what CEH can do on his own,without the addition of Bell, and it proved to be benificial.
[Reply]
Chargem 02:11 AM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I'd like to see some 2 back sets. Honestly, I think that's the best use of Bell with Clyde.

Motion one or both out into the slot. Profit.
Was watching those Kelce in the backfield sets last night wondering if in a week that will be Bell and CEH instead with Kelce on the line? Could have just been because Sausage was out though.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 02:31 AM 10-20-2020

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:23 AM 10-20-2020
Just think how fucked our run game would be if CEH were to go down with an injury if we hadn't picked up Bell. This is the biggest thing in my mind plus we don't have to run CEH into the ground now.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 05:46 AM 10-20-2020
My predictions:

Bell gets all the snaps that have been going to Darrel Williams

The Chiefs still throw more than they pass

Chiefs are no longer as predictable when Clyde Edwards-Helaire is out of the game (Thompson= run or screen, Williams = power run attempt or pass play with him blocking)

Chiefs are better able to make teams pay for playing light boxes.

As good as Allegretti was, Kilgore was just as big an upgrade in the run game and seemed to hold up well in pass protection. Reuter’s time in KC is probably finished. Hoping to see:
Fisher
Allegretti
Kilgore
Wylie (eventually Rankin?)
Schwartz

For the rest of the year. Remmers is a solid swing tackle. He played well for Schwartz last night.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:33 AM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Just think how fucked our run game would be if CEH were to go down with an injury if we hadn't picked up Bell. This is the biggest thing in my mind plus we don't have to run CEH into the ground now.
That's by far the biggest thing in my mind as well.

Can't wait to see Bell in this offense WITH CEH but having some insurance is the best part.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:22 AM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
My predictions:

Bell gets all the snaps that have been going to Darrel Williams

The Chiefs still throw more than they pass

Chiefs are no longer as predictable when Clyde Edwards-Helaire is out of the game (Thompson= run or screen, Williams = power run attempt or pass play with him blocking)

Chiefs are better able to make teams pay for playing light boxes.

As good as Allegretti was, Kilgore was just as big an upgrade in the run game and seemed to hold up well in pass protection. Reuter’s time in KC is probably finished. Hoping to see:
Fisher
Allegretti
Kilgore
Wylie (eventually Rankin?)
Schwartz

For the rest of the year. Remmers is a solid swing tackle. He played well for Schwartz last night.
I think he will take quite a few CEH snaps. he wants to play himself into the next contract. And we know his attitude can suck if he doesn't get it. I don't think a guy like him comes here with the expectation that he's the #2 rb, considering he had other options.

I could see bell getting 15 carries with CEH getting 10. Bell will at the very least be our 3rd down/pass game RB, 4th quarter closer, and probably our short yardage and red zone RB. But he'll take a good amount of first and second downs too. Of course that all assumes leveon is still mostly as good as he once was.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:47 AM 10-20-2020
it's probably Andy Reid's dream to get CEH to 10 carries a game without feeling like he's losing anything. It's time to start putting him on a pitch count for the rest of the regular season.
[Reply]
bowener 08:10 AM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I'd like to see some 2 back sets. Honestly, I think that's the best use of Bell with Clyde.

Motion one or both out into the slot. Profit.
This. Last night Kelce lined up in the backfield with Clyde a few different times and ran routes. That might have been a bit of a test but who knows. It makes too much sense to have both Clyde and Bell in the backfield at the same time so I assume Reid will do that often. I will definitely fuck with defenses heads after last night's show from the running game.
[Reply]
bowener 08:15 AM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I think he will take quite a few CEH snaps. he wants to play himself into the next contract. And we know his attitude can suck if he doesn't get it. I don't think a guy like him comes here with the expectation that he's the #2 rb, considering he had other options.

I could see bell getting 15 carries with CEH getting 10. Bell will at the very least be our 3rd down/pass game RB, 4th quarter closer, and probably our short yardage and red zone RB. But he'll take a good amount of first and second downs too. Of course that all assumes leveon is still mostly as good as he once was.
My bet is Bell and Clyde will end up having the same amount of plays in most games. I think they will share the field quite a bit as well, and give the RPO a new dynamic having both backs in the game at the same time. He will get his opportunities to make a lot of plays, but Patrick is ultimately going to decide what the best option is each play. I would guess both Clyde and Bell get at least 10 carries each a game, and after last nights show they may get 15 carries a game if all is going well. I think both backs touch the ball at least 15 times a game by the end of the year.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:18 AM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I don't think a guy like him comes here with the expectation that he's the #2 rb, considering he had other options.
He came here with EXACTLY that expectation, according to the team, the coaches, the media, and everybody.
[Reply]
Direckshun 08:30 AM 10-20-2020
I imagine the offense stays the same. CEH and Bell can run and catch, so the team's approach stays the same.

That said, I think it's a 60/40 timeshare between CEH and Bell, with CEH was the 1 option. The Chiefs will run both and favor the hot hand. The role for Darrel and Darwin essentially vanishes.

I think Bell gets the most 3rd down and short yardage reps. The Chiefs are clearly not 100% on board with Edwards-Helaire as a blocker yet, and of course Bell's a great goal line back while CEH is iffy right now.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up