ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 53
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What's up with Mecole Hardman?
carcosa 06:00 PM 10-19-2020
Pringle was getting all the snaps down the stretch. Is he in the doghouse? (I'm only partially asking because I started him in fantasy thinking he'd get some looks with Watkins out)

Seems like he's regressed a lot this season, unfortunately...
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:26 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
Comparing him to tyreek is stupid.

Mecole has 13 receptions in 6 games, and has made multiple bad special teams plays over the last few weeks.

He has been widely ineffective, and Andy’s distrust in him when trying to close out the game speaks volumes.

Im not hoping the kid fails. I hope he gets his shit together but watching dk metcalf destroy defenses every week hurts knowing we took hardman instead
:-)
[Reply]
carcosa 06:27 PM 10-19-2020
Making a note to check with htis to see if it's ok to post a critical thread after the next win
[Reply]
RunKC 06:27 PM 10-19-2020
Comparing him to tyreek is stupid.

Mecole has 13 receptions in 6 games, and has made multiple bad special teams plays over the last few weeks.

He has been widely ineffective, and Andy’s distrust in him when trying to close out the game speaks volumes.

Im not hoping the kid fails. I hope he gets his shit together but watching dk metcalf destroy defenses every week hurts knowing we took hardman instead
Does it hurt knowing that Hardman’s return sparked momentum to come back from 24-0 in the playoffs leading to a Super Bowl win?
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:28 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Making a note to check with htis to see if it's ok to post a critical thread after the next win
Maybe wait a few minutes next time?

I mean we just came out of the game thread and were subjected to all the idiocy there for 3 hours.
[Reply]
carcosa 06:28 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Maybe wait a few minutes next time?

I mean we just came out of the game thread and were subjected to all the idiocy there for 3 hours.
Gimme a number and I'll do that
[Reply]
bigjosh 06:29 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Does it hurt knowing that Hardman’s return sparked momentum to come back from 24-0 in the playoffs leading to a Super Bowl win?

Thats cool, i remember a returner that we had prior to him that probably could have done the same thing.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:32 PM 10-19-2020
Thats cool, i remember a returner that we had prior to him that probably could have done the same thing.
Yeah and we drafted Hardman bc we thought Hill was fucked. Did you get knocked into a comma and just forget that?
[Reply]
bigjosh 06:34 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Yeah and we drafted Hardman bc we thought Hill was fucked. Did you get knocked into a comma and just forget that?

Are we in agreement that dk has shown that he is a better player now with a higher ceiling, or are you just truing to change my argument?
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:35 PM 10-19-2020
Are we in agreement that dk has shown that he is a better player now with a higher ceiling, or are you just truing to change my argument?
DK Metcalf?

Who's trying to change the argument again?

[Reply]
bigjosh 06:37 PM 10-19-2020
DK Metcalf?

Who's trying to change the argument again?

Go look at all my previous thread comments homeboy. Literally every one of them mentions him being taken over metcalf.
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 06:37 PM 10-19-2020
I wonder if he understands that yards run East-West don’t count.
That would explain his kick returns at least. Short of that excuse, his play has been below expectations for a while now.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:38 PM 10-19-2020
Go look at all my previous thread comments homeboy. Literally every one of them mentions him being taken over metcalf.
The title of this thread is "What's up with Mecole Hardman".

I've seen your comments. They're all about DK Metcalf. Last I checked, this thread has nothing to do with DK Metcalf.

Stop trying to change the subject.
[Reply]
bobhill 06:39 PM 10-19-2020
He can catch the ball
[Reply]
bigjosh 06:41 PM 10-19-2020
The title of this thread is "What's up with Mecole Hardman".

I've seen your comments. They're all about DK Metcalf. Last I checked, this thread has nothing to do with DK Metcalf.

Stop trying to change the subject.
Fine, can you agree that hardman hasn’t progressed and looks like ripe trash this year then, or are you blind.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:42 PM 10-19-2020
Fine, can you agree that hardman hasn’t progressed and looks like ripe trash this year then, or are you blind.
He's the 4th WR on the team and he still has 13 receptions and 2 TD's.

He's made some ST mistakes. He's still one of the best 4th WR's in the game.

Get over it.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 53
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up