ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 192
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official Kansas City Chiefs @ Buffalo Bills Monday Afternoon Football GDT****
eDave 11:25 PM 10-18-2020
Go home team.

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:47 AM 10-19-2020
I don’t know that it’s going to be raining by game time but I do think that it would benefit the Chiefs much more than Buffalo if it did.
[Reply]
Graystoke 07:54 AM 10-19-2020
Lets Bounce back.
Hoping the Chiefs have focus and smear the Bills
[Reply]
LoneWolf 07:56 AM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Raiders own the head to head...so until KC beats the living piss out of Denver, next Sunday, it'll be all over the news outlets.

Technically...since LV had the week off for the press to relish in their "win" over the SB champs...KC would be 4-2/Raiders 3-2.

That's still not great headline fodder....beating Brady next week would be.

Look... Mahomes is an intentional superstar. The NFL isn't stupid...he's their AFC cash cow. It's only week 6. Chiefs lost back-to-back games at this exact juncture last season....one which helped fuel the Watson/Mahomes post-season re-match. They've been trying to invent a rivalry..

I have no idea what they have planned...but Mahomes losing to Allen is good for business. Chiefs can be good enough to overcome officiating though (see 3 consecutive 50+ yard FGs)

Will we see a Mahomes/Allen rematch this year? Everyone loves a redemption story...

Talking heads would be "Oh no..the Chiefs have regressed"...then they bulldoze the league with Bell.
Can we please keep the conspiracy crap out of the GDT? Thanks.
[Reply]
O.city 07:58 AM 10-19-2020
I am absolutely not one to get into that, but the Chiefs Raiders game had some "interesting" things happen.
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:11 AM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Take your batshit crazy conspiracy theory bull shit somewhere else.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=305357
So I can only write about things you want to hear...gotcha.

Didnt realize the GTT was sanitized....you know, until a call goes against KC. Then there will be 3 pages of complaining about the refs...

It's cool....enjoy the game. I doubt the league wants the Bills to have a 3 game lead in their division either...6 weeks into the season. The #1 ranked, red-hot Packers just lost by 28...the Bucs were called for zero penalties. :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:15 AM 10-19-2020
CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEFS!
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:24 AM 10-19-2020
So I can only write about things you want to hear...gotcha.

Didnt realize the GTT was sanitized....you know, until a call goes against KC. Then there will be 3 pages of complaining about the refs...

It's cool....enjoy the game. I doubt the league wants the Bills to have a 3 game lead in their division either...6 weeks into the season. The #1 ranked, red-hot Packers just lost by 28...:-)
Anyone who watched that game could see that Green Bay just got manhandled.

The Chiefs game was funky with way too many calls, and that officiating crew has a spotty history. But the Packers game is not apples to apples.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:25 AM 10-19-2020
Chris Jones and Frank Clark need big games. Allen is a different QB when pressured. Want to see as much pressure as we got on Lamar.
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:32 AM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Anyone who watched that game could see that Green Bay just got manhandled.

The Chiefs game was funky with way too many calls, and that officiating crew has a spotty history. But the Packers game is not apples to apples.
I'm not allowed to respond...only rainbows and balloons up in here.

Next week's SNF should be an interesting game...I'll watch it.
[Reply]
carcosa 08:35 AM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Wanting to see the Chiefs win a football game.
They are my favorite NFL football team!
[Reply]
TribalElder 08:37 AM 10-19-2020
score more points than the other team!!!
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:39 AM 10-19-2020
My main concern has nothing to do with the Bills...it's the fact Vegas is on SNF next week.

Chiefs lose...Raiders are in 1st place. Tongue-kissing Tom has his team in first place.

That's some nice PR for their new stadium/city...game is in Nevada. "Battle of the first place teams"...Carr has beaten Brees and Mahomes already with a little *cough* help.

Chiefs have a fairly easy schedule after tomorrow night... a little early-season ratings drama?
I think you are obsessing too much with the conspiracy bullshit.

Last week was pretty simple... Clitoris Blakeman is a terrible ref and his crew has dogged the Chiefs for years with bad calls.

That's as simple as it gets.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:53 AM 10-19-2020
Only thing that worries me in this game is John Brown.

He can do the same thing Ruggs did to us.

John Brown and Diggs is a lot for us to handle.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:59 AM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Only thing that worries me in this game is John Brown.

He can do the same thing Ruggs did to us.

John Brown and Diggs is a lot for us to handle.
Spags isn’t going to be calling cover 0 tonight for that reason. Wbf.

Make Allen be patient and take what is underneath, like against Tennessee. I don’t think he’s ready to do that.
[Reply]
PHOG 09:04 AM 10-19-2020
Let's get the winning streak started again CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!! it'll be rough on the road, but their game against the tits gives me and hopefully the Chiefs confidence. :-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 192
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Up