ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 192
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official Kansas City Chiefs @ Buffalo Bills Monday Afternoon Football GDT****
eDave 11:25 PM 10-18-2020
Go home team.

[Reply]
Cntrygal 06:56 AM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by Rasputin:

What a sad picture.
:-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:01 AM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by Cntrygal:
What a sad picture. :-)

Well then you may not want to watch the game today
[Reply]
Cntrygal 07:12 AM 10-19-2020
Well then you may not want to watch the game today
I've been watching for nearly 50 years, why stop the torture now? :-)

It's been a long time since we've had some positive optimism for the future. :-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:14 AM 10-19-2020
I've been watching for nearly 50 years, why stop the torture now? :-)

It's been a long time since we've had some positive optimism for the future. :-)
Your right. I mean this could come down to a kick that goes wide right and misses for the Bills ..
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:16 AM 10-19-2020
Ooof Rasputin quit picking on the nice lady
[Reply]
Cntrygal 07:19 AM 10-19-2020
Your right. I mean this could come down to a kick that goes wide right and misses for the Bills ..

At least that would mean it was a competitive game! lol And that's really what I'm hoping for after that shitshow in Tennessee.

I really hope that this squad will take that lesson and learn something from it, instead of letting it pave the way for yet another season meltdown.
[Reply]
Cntrygal 07:22 AM 10-19-2020
Ooof Rasputin quit picking on the nice lady
LOL

I can handle friendly smack! It's the asshole smack (when I've said nothing that deserves it) that is annoying (now if I came in talking shit - I'd deserve it!). But, either way... it's your home and I'm just a long-term visitor.

(and I'm pretty realistic about my Bills, I may drink the kool-aid - but I don't chug it)
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:22 AM 10-19-2020

At least that would mean it was a competitive game! lol And that's really what I'm hoping for after that shitshow in Tennessee.

I really hope that this squad will take that lesson and learn something from it, instead of letting it pave the way for yet another season meltdown.
We are coming off a loss too and this team isn't accustom to losing in recent years so I want to see how we bounce back.
[Reply]
Cntrygal 07:23 AM 10-19-2020
We are coming off a loss too and this team isn't accustom to losing in recent years so I want to see how we bounce back.

Yeah, I watched that game... and quite honestly was shocked.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:23 AM 10-19-2020
Fuck Mondays.

Was going to try to get home for 2 pm kickoff but don't think that will happen. DVR and hope I can play catchup later without seeing score.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:24 AM 10-19-2020
LOL

I can handle friendly smack! It's the asshole smack (when I've said nothing that deserves it) that is annoying (now if I came in talking shit - I'd deserve it!). But, either way... it's your home and I'm just a long-term visitor.

(and I'm pretty realistic about my Bills, I may drink the kool-aid - but I don't chug it)
I looked at your join date and thought I'd be a bit nicer now glad you're here. I hope you enjoy the game but not outcome :-)
[Reply]
Cntrygal 07:27 AM 10-19-2020
I looked at your join date and thought I'd be a bit nicer now glad you're here. I hope you enjoy the game but not outcome :-)
I was stationed in South Korea when I joined.... lots of soju and rotgut whiskey involved lol.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:40 AM 10-19-2020
Wanting to see the Chiefs win a football game.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:42 AM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Wanting to see the Chiefs win a football game.
Seems like it has been forever...
[Reply]
Dartgod 07:46 AM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I'm still 100% convinced that the NFL had Mahomes at 3-2 right now...Chargers weren't supposed to lose that game. It's why the refs went ape-shit in the final 2 minutes...they can only control so much.

Last time they went overtly crazy (Rams/Saints)...the league had to pass a new rule...which they had no intention of ever enforcing. It was damage control fluff...until the public forgot. They used the play from the Chargers/KC game as a "teaching" moment...but that ****-up call kept things interesting for the final few weeks.

NFL got what they wanted on all fronts...
Take your batshit crazy conspiracy theory bull shit somewhere else.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=305357
[Reply]
Page 4 of 192
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Up