ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 189 of 192
« First < 89139179185186187188189 190191192 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official Kansas City Chiefs @ Buffalo Bills Monday Afternoon Football GDT****
eDave 11:25 PM 10-18-2020
Go home team.

[Reply]
Megatron96 01:58 AM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Definitely want a big-bodied WR like they have on the Chargers, Titans, Seahawks, Falcons and Bengals.

Was watching the Atlanta game and, while I know he's one of a kind, I couldn't even imagine what Mahomes would do with a guy like Julio.

Patrick needs his Megatron opposite Hill.
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Yeah... I mean... okay.

I think hill/watkins/kelce/mahomes/clyde/bell is pretty fucking good.

Maybe it's a bit greedy to want Julio or megatron on top of that.
Whoa, I am not available. You people need to chill your jets . . .
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 02:03 AM 10-20-2020
Clyde needed the breather while the defense played
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:56 AM 10-20-2020
I’m looking at that Bills schedule and man, if they don’t get Allen back into a groove after the Jets this week, could be trouble ahead.

That schedule gets pretty darn tough the rest of the way.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:15 AM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Why doesn't Frank Clark get a sack on every play? It's clearly an effort issue after he read his press clippings.
Honestly, your bitching about their bitching is just as annoying as their bitching.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:19 AM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I’m looking at that Bills schedule and man, if they don’t get Allen back into a groove after the Jets this week, could be trouble ahead.

That schedule gets pretty darn tough the rest of the way.
It's a long season. I really wouldn't be shocked if Buffalo, Miami or New England won it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:25 AM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Honestly, your bitching about their bitching is just as annoying as their bitching.
The easy answer if for people to stop their incessant bitching. That would shut up both groups.
[Reply]
Direckshun 08:27 AM 10-20-2020
The Chiefs worst part of their schedule is behind them.

How many TOUGH games do we have left? Bucs and Saints?

Might as well rest Schwartz until January, honestly.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:49 AM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
The Chiefs worst part of their schedule is behind them.

How many TOUGH games do we have left? Bucs and Saints?

Might as well rest Schwartz until January, honestly.

Eh, you really never know. The only team who appears truly elite at this point is TB, but NO, LV, LAC and MIA could all give us some trouble if we're not focused.

Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The easy answer if for people to stop their incessant bitching. That would shut up both groups.

Right, but the game threads are ALWAYS a shit show. You've got to know that.

I had to wrap up some work later yesterday so I just recorded the game and started watching about an hour after it started. I was reading along with the game thread while I was working and on literally on our first drive there were people bitching: "Mahomes has regressed", "Mahomes doesn't have it anymore", "Mahomes has been figured out".

So I start watching expecting an absolute shitshow, but it was just a routine sequence. Kelce was covered pretty tightly on 3rd down and the pass fell incomplete which ended the drive.

Just such a fucking bitchmade overreaction. The people on this site are like emotional women. No logic or reason whatsoever.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:29 AM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Right, but the game threads are ALWAYS a shit show. You've got to know that.

I had to wrap up some work later yesterday so I just recorded the game and started watching about an hour after it started. I was reading along with the game thread while I was working and on literally on our first drive there were people bitching: "Mahomes has regressed", "Mahomes doesn't have it anymore", "Mahomes has been figured out".

So I start watching expecting an absolute shitshow, but it was just a routine sequence. Kelce was covered pretty tightly on 3rd down and the pass fell incomplete which ended the drive.

Just such a fucking bitchmade overreaction. The people on this site are like emotional women. No logic or reason whatsoever.
And that's why you see people like Pitt reacting the way they do. We just won a Super Bowl. Some of us weren't alive when the Chiefs won their first one.

Having to sit through game threads like yesterday is needless. This isn't a Pioli 2-14 season for God's sake. It's a fucking victory lap around the NFL. The team is 5-1 and people are whining non-stop about backup linebackers and the #4 WR.

Is it too much to ask people to tone it down even a little bit?
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:31 AM 10-20-2020
If Mahomes doesn't score a touchdown on every drive people on here say that shit. That's how good mahomes is though you expect him to drive down and score every time
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:48 AM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Meh. I don't post in game day threads nearly as much as I used to, but it's akin to being at a bar with your buddies. Lots of emotion, very little of which has anything to do with actual analysis - it's visceral. The GDT's are completely predictable. One guy overreacts on a given play or sequence of downs, and someone calls them out. Chiefs make a big stop or score, and everyone celebrates. Chiefs blow a 3rd down on O, Andy is an idiot, Pitt calls them out, shit show ensues. Rinse and repeat for a 60 min game...…..:-)
[Reply]
stevieray 09:59 AM 10-20-2020
This is the most well balanced , resilient and resourceful Chiefs team I've ever seen.

Finding ways to win ugly games.

Guys stepping up..Oline

Beat you through the air...fast strike

Beat you on the ground..bleed the clock.

They are just too talented, too well coached and motivated.

:-)
[Reply]
O.city 10:01 AM 10-20-2020
It's pretty funny actually that any of us bitch at this point. Kinda the same listening to 810 on the way into work this morning.

Chiefs go on the road and demolish a contender, yet we're talking about something something with the running back situation.

At this point, who cares. The Chiefs are the cream of the crop in teh AFC and as long as they're locked into a game (Unlike the Raider game) they're just better than everyone.

None of this really matters until we get to January/Feb.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:01 AM 10-20-2020
The game at Miami could be tough as well as Tampa because they’re in Florida during the cold months. Could be a tough adjustment for the players physically.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:03 AM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Meh. I don't post in game day threads nearly as much as I used to, but it's akin to being at a bar with your buddies. Lots of emotion, very little of which has anything to do with actual analysis - it's visceral. The GDT's are completely predictable. One guy overreacts on a given play or sequence of downs, and someone calls them out. Chiefs make a big stop or score, and everyone celebrates. Chiefs blow a 3rd down on O, Andy is an idiot, Pitt calls them out, shit show ensues. Rinse and repeat for a 60 min game...…..:-)
It really isn't visceral but there sure is a lot of bleeding. :-)
[Reply]
Page 189 of 192
« First < 89139179185186187188189 190191192 >
Up