ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Media Center>Best video game based movies
Raiderhater 06:41 PM 10-10-2020
I’m sitting here giving Resident Evil a rewatch (Milla Jovavich FTW) and it’s got me thinking about video game based movies that are good, and those that aren’t. RE I consider rather good. Hitman is entertaining. The Angelina Jolie Tomb Raider was only so so, and I haven’t seen the new one. Max Payne was quite disappointing. And from what little I can remember of it, I feel like the Super Mario Bros movie was bad, especially by today’s standards.

Those are a few to get the discussion started. What are the hits and misses in everyone’s opinions?
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 03:55 PM 10-15-2020
Originally Posted by Bump:

Street Fighter with Jean Claude sucked
That’s the one where Raul Julia was literally dying on set.
[Reply]
eDave 04:13 PM 10-15-2020
I enjoyed LOTR Online. Still jump on every once in a while.
[Reply]
Fish 04:52 PM 10-15-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
I enjoyed LOTR Online. Still jump on every once in a while.

[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:19 PM 10-15-2020
No one has mentioned Assassins Creed yet, so I’m guessing I have made the right choice in not going out of my way to see it.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 07:29 PM 10-15-2020
When will they make Fallout?
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:52 PM 10-15-2020
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
No one has mentioned Assassins Creed yet, so I’m guessing I have made the right choice in not going out of my way to see it.
It was a decent movie but not great. Worth watching on streaming if you can.
[Reply]
Stryker 08:05 PM 10-15-2020
Have not read posts but Tomb Raider, Resident Evil and Silent Hill come to mind.
[Reply]
lcarus 08:14 PM 10-15-2020
Anyone else like The Wizard with Fred Savage? It's so corny yet so nostalgic. I remember all the hype when they revealed Super Mario Bros 3 in that movie lol. Everyone in class was talking about it.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:29 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It was a decent movie but not great. Worth watching on streaming if you can.
That’s what I’ve been waiting for.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:44 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Anyone else like The Wizard with Fred Savage? It's so corny yet so nostalgic. I remember all the hype when they revealed Super Mario Bros 3 in that movie lol. Everyone in class was talking about it.
The power glove!
[Reply]
lcarus 02:04 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
The power glove!
It's so rad.

Yeah...that Lucas guy turned out to be a pedophile in real life lmao
[Reply]
bigjosh 02:54 PM 10-16-2020
Not a movie, but the witcher series on Netflix is dope
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:16 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
Not a movie, but the witcher series on Netflix is dope
Still in my queue. I spend what little free time I have playing video games instead of watching video game-based TV shows. :-)
[Reply]
lcarus 03:24 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Still in my queue. I spend what little free time I have playing video games instead of watching video game-based TV shows. :-)
I've been in such a slump with PS4 games lately. None of my friends are ever online anymore which doesn't help matters. When I am on there playing, I'm either just trotting around in RDR Online doing nothing or playing old school shit.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:22 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I've been in such a slump with PS4 games lately. None of my friends are ever online anymore which doesn't help matters. When I am on there playing, I'm either just trotting around in RDR Online doing nothing or playing old school shit.
I've been stuck on Dragon Inquisition for going on 2 years. My OCD is a bitch.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up