ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Media Center>Early-mid 90s music suggestions
GayFrogs 01:20 PM 09-12-2020
Any 90s kids who find themselves coming back to this music all the time like I do? This thread is just to list albums that aren't incredibly famous like Dirt, Nevermind, Ten, etc...I want to find more obscure gems from this era. Any suggestions?
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:26 PM 09-15-2020
There's so many good bands from the 90's and a lot of them have been mentioned....but you can't have the 90's without Jimmy Eat World! I know this song is technically 2001...but same still..

[Reply]
ModSocks 01:28 PM 09-15-2020
And of course....

[Reply]
Lzen 01:30 PM 09-15-2020
There are a lot of good song suggestions in this thread. But since the original thread author asked for albums, how about this? One of the best recordings I've ever heard of any band.

BTW, I just noticed Audioslave as a suggestion. Some of you all are getting your 90s mixed up with your 00s.
[Reply]
Lzen 01:36 PM 09-15-2020

[Reply]
Lzen 01:56 PM 09-15-2020
Caroline's Spine - Monsoon

Candlebox - Lucy
[Reply]
Lzen 01:58 PM 09-15-2020
Radiohead - OK Computer
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:34 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Radiohead - OK Computer
I prefer The Bends.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:58 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
There's so many good bands from the 90's and a lot of them have been mentioned....but you can't have the 90's without Jimmy Eat World! I know this song is technically 2001...but same still..

Fucking Love Jimmy Eat World.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:32 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I prefer The Bends.
I always loved Ok computer. As close to perfection as can be, IMO
[Reply]
Lzen 07:32 PM 09-16-2020
BTW, this thread might be one of the best all time on CP.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:08 PM 09-16-2020
Radiohead - OK Computer
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I prefer The Bends.
Radiohead is in my 'all album' club. I think the exclusive members are The Beatles, Pearl Jam, Van Halen, Radiohead, and Led Zeppelin.

If you're a fan, this is an interesting watch

[Reply]
htismaqe 09:00 PM 09-16-2020
Kid A is killer too. Pretty much everything they've done is great but those two stand out for me, not the OK Computer is very far behind them.
[Reply]
eDave 09:36 PM 09-16-2020
In Rainbows. One of my favorite concert videos is Radiohead Live at the Astoria. Blowout melts my face.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:13 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
And if we're talking mid-90s obscure, I have to rep a couple locals.

https://www.ksdk.com/article/enterta...xKgBTfZy7DXYW0

Originally Posted by Steve:
Earlier this year, we closed our doors after a difficult couple of years. In February, we reopened with an investor, hopeful for what the future might bring. Then COVID struck. Last night, we received the unbelievable news that we are the recipients of the Discover #EatItForward prize meant to support Black-Owned Restaurants through the uncertainty of COVID. We are still in shock. THANK YOU for your nominations and votes. THANK YOU to Discover for this gift. This prize gives us a degree of stability in an extraordinarily uncertain time. This gift allows us to be able to continue to be a resource & refuge to the people in our community - and to continue donating meals to those who need it most through our #FeedThePeople program. I've always strived to be a beacon through positive energy and straight-up hard work - and it's hard to put into words how much it means to have that recognized and to be supported in this way. Discover - THANK YOU for supporting Black-Owned Businesses in this incredible way. You're truly changing lives.
-Steve

[Reply]
DJJasonp 01:26 PM 09-18-2020
I'm not sure why Catherine Wheel didnt make it bigger (must have been hidden behind Bush, who sounded somewhat similar?).

[Reply]
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up