ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Ben Niemann
TLO 03:52 PM 09-11-2020
Ben Niemann
[Reply]
scho63 07:40 PM 09-11-2020
He was so slow last night he was in the prior play's replay. Not good....
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 09:08 PM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
I'll never understand this position.
Not a position, cross thread joke
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 09:09 PM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Seriously? Go back and look at your post and see if you can make a connection. :-)
My post that was a cross thread joke? What does that have to do with Sorensen?
[Reply]
Great Expectations 09:09 PM 09-11-2020
Our linebackers took bad angles and did a poor job getting off blocks all night, especially when you consider how well the dline played. However, our safeties played great and the pressure we got made our corners look very good.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:12 PM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by kcclone:
It's clear that Gay will overtake him eventually. But overall, I'd say our D looked light years ahead of this time last year.
Gay won't be overtaking Niemann. They play on opposite sides. Gay is playing buck/will. If he's overtaking anyone, it's Damien Wilson.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 02:37 AM 09-12-2020
Every linebacker looked like crap last night. They were slow to the ball, and when they got to the ball they couldn't tackle the ball carrier either.

DOD made perhaps the only standout play for the linebacking corp when he sacked Watson on the delayed blitz. Or, perhaps he was truly the spy and just made the decision to go after Watson when the center inexplicably vacated the space between DOD and Watson.

Either way, it was the only really good play by any of the linebackers.

Hitchens looked like he has lost a second step, Damien Wilson looked like he was being coached by Bob Sutton, and Niemann looked like he was an overachiever who underachieved once he was rewarded with more playing time due to overachieving, and none of them looked like they spent any time on the fundamentals of tackling in camp.

Oh, and Willie Gay looked like a special teams player.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
JakeF 02:42 AM 09-12-2020
I would rather put Mathieu at LB instead of Niemann and then put another safety back there.

Too bad we can't move Eric Berry from safety to LB. :-)
[Reply]
JakeF 02:43 AM 09-12-2020
Originally Posted by Great Expectations:
Our linebackers took bad angles and did a poor job getting off blocks all night, especially when you consider how well the dline played. However, our safeties played great and the pressure we got made our corners look very good.
Niemann is the king of bad angles and getting turned around. Major mistake to be counting on him this year. A regular plain ol' veteran FA would be a better choice.
[Reply]
PurpleRiders51 03:35 PM 09-12-2020
Is probably the closest living example of what it would look like if I made a NFL team after playing D3 LB. Slow, clueless, and all.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:00 PM 09-12-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Another piece of NFL trash from Iowa.
I feel somewhat attacked.
[Reply]
R Clark 09:07 PM 09-12-2020
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I feel somewhat attacked.
What would you expect from a mad dog ?er I mean a lewdog
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:02 AM 09-13-2020
At least we can cut Hitchens after this year- I hope?
[Reply]
bsp4444 06:58 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by mac459:
My post that was a cross thread joke? What does that have to do with Sorensen?
If nobody gets it, it’s probably not a very good one.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:20 AM 09-13-2020
I absolutely love that this is all we have to bitch about.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 07:36 AM 09-13-2020
Him and O'Daniel should be nothing but ST players at this point.

DOD has been disappointing.

Not really a fan of spending 2nd rd picks on ST players either. I know Chiefs intentions were to have him start, but he hasn't been good enough to find his way onto the field much.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up