ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign Daniel Kilgore
Sassy Squatch 08:49 PM 08-20-2020

Former #49ers and #Dolphins C Daniel Kilgore is expected to sign with the #Chiefs, per @TerezPaylor. He started 13 games last season for Miami.

— NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) August 21, 2020

[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 01:33 PM 08-22-2020
Originally Posted by candyman:
Yeah, I'm full of shit.

:-)
[Reply]
KurtCobain 01:34 PM 08-22-2020
People keep messing with my dude Dane and I will cut them.
[Reply]
Dante84 01:53 PM 08-22-2020
Is that UDFA Center shining at all in practice?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:58 PM 08-22-2020
Yeah, I'm full of shit.

Nothing I posted was incorrect.

Schwartz was not playing well in 2016, which is a fact.

It wasn't until much later that it had been disclosed that he was playing through an ankle injury, which clearly affected his play and yes, he was buttraped on national TV by Von Miller and Shaq Barrett.

And yes, you're completely full of shit.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:17 PM 08-22-2020
Yeah, I'm full of shit.

Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Dane is the "Costanza" of CP. He is the 'architect' of all things Chiefs. Poser-in-Chief for sure. But he just doesn't see it let alone how he brings this on himself.:-)

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:22 PM 08-22-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:

[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:22 PM 08-22-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I gushed about Mitchell Schwartz immediately

:-):-):-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:24 PM 08-22-2020
Why don't you prove it, you fucking quack?

And criticizing a player's game performance on a football forum is the norm, quack.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:29 PM 08-22-2020
Yep, more fucking bullshit from your piehole. This is from 2016, even BEFORE the Chiefs signed Schwartz. I was right about Eric Berry, too, you fucking twat.

As I've said all along, I don't think that a safety is worth $10 million or more, whether it's Eric Berry or someone else. That's a lot of money on a position that doesn't necessarily require teams to spend a lot of money.

I'm not sure if the Chiefs are going after a right tackle like Mitchell Schwartz in free agency but I'd rather spend $5-6 million on him and $5-6 million on another WR than $10 million on Berry.

Ron Parker, Kurt Coleman and Tyvon Branch were all guys that Dorsey found on the scrap heap that have played well and well enough. And I'd certainly rather see $6 million a year on Jeremy Lane or Trumaine Johnson than $10 million on Sean Smith.

IMO, Howard's the guy I'd be most interested in re-signing while targeting a corner back, RT and WR in free agency.

But judging by Clark Hunt's words, it's almost a certainty that Berry will be re-signed, regardless of the number, which would really suck if they can't upgrade the offense.

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:33 PM 08-22-2020
Here's some more, Fake Psychiatrist:

Off the top of my head, re-sign Howard, re-sign Branch, re-sign Hali for no more than $3 million, extend Fisher, let Smith walk.

Target Jeremy Lane and Trumaine Johnson, Bobbie Massey and Mitchell Schwartz, Mohamed Sanu, Kamar Aiken and take a gander at Jaron Brown.
Originally Posted by MotherfuckerJones:
Chiefs got Mitchell Schwartz
FUCK YES!!!!
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
5 year 33 million for schwartz...

Wow
Awesome
How many more times would you like to shred your stupid ass because I can keep going.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:34 PM 08-22-2020
You're a Fake, a Phony and completely and utterly FULL OF SHIT

Shut the fuck up.

You said it was going to be impossible to re-sign everyone, which of course, turned out to be false.

The Chiefs could have re-signed Smith had they not chosen to sign Mitchell Schwartz but he was clearly the right call.

The Chiefs didn't lose ANY of the players they wanted to re-sign.

JFC.

[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 06:41 PM 08-22-2020
How did a thread about signing a veteran backup interior lineman turn into this?

I love this place. :-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:42 PM 08-22-2020
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
How did a thread about signing a veteran backup interior lineman turn into this?

I love this place. :-)
This is what happens when people talk out of their ass.

And I'm being nice today.
[Reply]
gonefishin53 07:16 PM 08-22-2020
Veach drafted Allegretti as a center prospect. If he's pushing Reiter for the starting spot, that would indicate things are working out according to plan. Then Reiter and Kilgore would be competing for backup C with Kilgore having an edge because he could also backup guard.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:19 PM 08-22-2020
Originally Posted by gonefishin53:
Veach drafted Allegretti as a center prospect. If he's pushing Reiter for the starting spot, that would indicate things are working out according to plan. Then Reiter and Kilgore would be competing for backup C with Kilgore having an edge because he could also backup guard.
Pretty much my thoughts exactly. I fully expect Allegretti to be staring at center in 2021-22. So to me if Kilgore can be a stop gap to start the season and eventually give way to him this year and then take over the top backup interior position at guard and center, that’s what they’re seeing as ideal. Or even if he isn’t the future, neither is Reiter.

That’s the main argument. If Kilgore is a 1% temporary upgrade you keep him instead because Reiter has peaked and is not worth keeping. He is really a bottom of the barrel starter. Literally the worst of our 22. Can’t play guard either. No future here.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up