ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 21
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Media Center>Madden 21
Hammock Parties 01:19 PM 06-05-2020
First look!

Cue the bitching!

Madden 21 everyone. All we expected, and still found a way to disappoint. Seeing the other games featured in the Series X showcase, they make Madden truly look like the joke it is. Guess we’ll be getting NFL 2K back sooner than we thought....#BoycottMADDEN21 pic.twitter.com/Ez0Z0iU0fQ

— Modern Gridiron (@boycottmadden20) May 7, 2020

Full vidya

Madden 21 pic.twitter.com/z4r4dxuUoG

— RiverBoat Ron SZN (@ECLIPSEGemGT) May 7, 2020

[Reply]
Johnny Vegas 02:47 PM 06-30-2020
Madden should just now be called MUT. I fell to their shit 6 years ago and am pissed you can't carry any, not every, cards over or your balance to the next game. Did they not collect cards? Some people always had that cornerstone piece to their collection to show off at a card show. It should be like a homage to how long you been supporting the game when someone see's that Deion Sanders 99 from 2014 still killin it. I would even allow it to be designated NAT if you transfer a card to the next year or even buy contracts to constantly pay to maintain a rare card to use. I could keep going with franchise.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:48 PM 06-30-2020
They literally released a patch for Franchise mode. Half of the bullet points are bug fixes and they’re using it as hype for their new game. Straight fucking garbage.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:51 PM 06-30-2020
The only real fix for this is ending the EA exclusivity for NFL titles.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:52 PM 06-30-2020
Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas:
Madden should just now be called MUT. I fell to their shit 6 years ago and am pissed you can't carry any, not every, cards over or your balance to the next game. Did they not collect cards? Some people always had that cornerstone piece to their collection to show off at a card show. It should be like a homage to how long you been supporting the game when someone see's that Deion Sanders 99 from 2014 still killin it. I would even allow it to be designated NAT if you transfer a card to the next year or even buy contracts to constantly pay to maintain a rare card to use. I could keep going with franchise.
Why would they do that? They need you to spend as much money as possible.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:53 PM 06-30-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
The only real fix for this is ending the EA exclusivity for NFL titles.
It isn't gonna happen either, the NFl cares about money and so does EA, a bunch of retards keep buying this game. Also the startup costs and all that means that even if another company could make a game it wouldn't be fiscally worth it, most would still buy Madden.
[Reply]
Johnny Vegas 03:54 PM 06-30-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Why would they do that? They need you to spend as much money as possible.
I'd probably still buy packs if I could carry some rare ones with me. Place a high contract price on them so if you add the player you got to work with a 70's rated line and such. But I totally agree they don't need to do that because people are foolish enough, me, to buy packs. They ****in hooked me the first time I paid for packs. 99 Deion Sanders worth like 1.5m at the time and I rather used the card than sell it. I probably spent $500 that whole year on it. I haven't spent a dime since besides the game itself. Now I just play the situational game play on MUT and its actually been put to good use when I play H2H.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:11 AM 07-01-2020

That so called "Loud Minority" of the Franchise community got #FixMaddenFranchise to be the # 1 TRENDING TOPIC IN AMERICA LAST NIGHT! WAKE UP @EAMaddenNFL we aren't the minority!!! What we want is clear, its been clear for the last FIVE YEARS!!

— Marcus Whitman (@TFG_Football) July 1, 2020

People have had enough.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:15 AM 07-01-2020
fece of the franchsie is da n00 franchize!!!

dese storlyine moods are going to be awsum!!!
[Reply]
Mecca 09:21 AM 07-01-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
fece of the franchsie is da n00 franchize!!!

dese storlyine moods are going to be awsum!!!

FACE OF THE FRANCHISE ≠ FRANCHISE

— Marcus Whitman (@TFG_Football) July 1, 2020

[Reply]
Mecca 09:26 AM 07-01-2020

[Reply]
Sorry 11:18 PM 07-01-2020
I still remember when lining up at midnight to get the latest madden was actually a thang *of course would never happen in to todays market* but the latest fuckery is the last straw. They literally could just patch up the CURRENT MADDEN today with that bullshit.
[Reply]
Dayze 07:02 AM 07-02-2020
back in the early to mid 2000's, I used to take the day off from work, and just play all day/weekend. I think they were usually released on a Thursday back then?

never waited in line; but several years I had to drive to several locations to see if they had any copies left. The good 'ol days.

it's really amazing when you watch some of these vids on you tube where users show old footage from 03, 05, 08 etc; I forgot how much cool stuff there was to do in those games. didn't feel as cartooonish as it does now; and as stale and lame as Franchise mode is now. This whole X factor boost thing......*fart noise*

I know every year we say Madden is going to be trash; and it's usually somewhat accurate. but his year, so far from what we've seen, it literally sounds/ looks like the same game.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:32 PM 07-02-2020
hmmm

An update from Executive Producer Seann Graddy pic.twitter.com/RFpco0KNH1

— Madden NFL 21 (@EAMaddenNFL) July 2, 2020

[Reply]
The Franchise 03:42 PM 07-02-2020
They aren’t doing shit. Beta testing opens this week for Madden 21. They aren’t changing anything in this years game. It’s them trying to get people to shut up and buy their game.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:34 PM 07-02-2020
:-) Even the executive producer can admit the game isn't up to snuff.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 21
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up