ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 21
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Media Center>Madden 21
Hammock Parties 01:19 PM 06-05-2020
First look!

Cue the bitching!

Madden 21 everyone. All we expected, and still found a way to disappoint. Seeing the other games featured in the Series X showcase, they make Madden truly look like the joke it is. Guess we’ll be getting NFL 2K back sooner than we thought....#BoycottMADDEN21 pic.twitter.com/Ez0Z0iU0fQ

— Modern Gridiron (@boycottmadden20) May 7, 2020

Full vidya

Madden 21 pic.twitter.com/z4r4dxuUoG

— RiverBoat Ron SZN (@ECLIPSEGemGT) May 7, 2020

[Reply]
Mecca 09:55 AM 06-24-2020

pic.twitter.com/4U6Jd8VXtN

— HRL New York Jets (@hrl_jets) June 22, 2020

Calling your fanbase clowns for wanting improvements, yea buy this game, this is how developers feel about you at EA.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:13 AM 06-24-2020
Those fucks can't even get the easiest details correct without a patch that takes weeks. :-) Vance Joseph was still the coach of the Broncos at launch. Lazy fucks do the bare minimum and blatantly copy/paste from years prior.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:25 AM 06-24-2020
I mean they are classy they are basically selling gambling to children.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:51 AM 06-24-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I mean they are classy they are basically selling gambling to children.
Eh. That's a business practice done way worse by other companies. Doesn't excuse it but that's more of a gaming industry problem.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:58 AM 06-24-2020
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
For sure, it’s much harder. I’d just like to see the salary cap rise incrementally like the real one does. Also wish there was a contract restructure process, as well as the ability to do a franchise tag and trade without it hitting your cap with a bunch of dead $$.

The auto generated draft classes were also too weak - even on all madden, if you go deep into a franchise, eventually other teams stop developing star players, except at QB.
That has been a franchise problem w/ Madden for over a decade.

The draftable players just become a fairly fungible mass of talent. You never have truly unique players emerge unless you played some Rookie level stuff and just goosed the hell out of their stats.

After about 10 seasons it was all similarly situated arrays of guys who fell into pretty easily defined 'archetypes' for their positions.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:01 AM 06-24-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
That has been a franchise problem w/ Madden for over a decade.

The draftable players just become a fairly fungible mass of talent. You never have truly unique players emerge unless you played some Rookie level stuff and just goosed the hell out of their stats.

After about 10 seasons it was all similarly situated arrays of guys who fell into pretty easily defined 'archetypes' for their positions.
This is wrong. Now drafted players can become X-Factors.

It's fucking awesome.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:06 AM 06-24-2020
Until they stop caring about MUT you are never getting a good franchise experience...and they will never not care about MUT since idiots spend money on it.
[Reply]
Dayze 11:40 AM 06-24-2020
I always get a little excited when I see the trailers each year; they usually look really good.

then I remind myself...that's not gameplay footage.
it'll look exactly the same.
and likely feel 90% the same as the last 5 years.

I honsetly don't see much, visually, different from year to year.
I wonder if they'll have the same commentator lines again.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:12 PM 06-24-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This is wrong. Now drafted players can become X-Factors.

It's fucking awesome.
Their trade system is beyond fucked. I can trade Xavier Williams and LeSean McCoy to the Bengals for a 1st round pick.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:42 AM 06-25-2020

Join Agent K + @ClintOldenburg tomorrow night at 8 PM ET for a Special Developer Deep Dive Stream on #Madden21 Gameplay! https://t.co/psQWNe6tHl pic.twitter.com/syX2SXlng4

— Madden Ultimate Team (@EASPORTS_MUT) June 24, 2020

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:49 AM 06-25-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Their trade system is beyond fucked. I can trade Xavier Williams and LeSean McCoy to the Bengals for a 1st round pick.
It's has to be better than it was in the early 2000s.

For 2 or 3 years in there, you could trade your 1st round pick (any spot in the round) for the 1.1 and 2.1 picks.

I mean Jesus, how is that even possible? Like, I can make a program that prevents that from happening and the last thing I tried to program with was visual basic on a DOS system.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:25 AM 06-25-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
It's has to be better than it was in the early 2000s.

For 2 or 3 years in there, you could trade your 1st round pick (any spot in the round) for the 1.1 and 2.1 picks.

I mean Jesus, how is that even possible? Like, I can make a program that prevents that from happening and the last thing I tried to program with was visual basic on a DOS system.
I really wish that Madden had the same trade system as the show. It has different weights for pros and prospects. And it has a gauge that will tell you if they’ll accept it or deny it. And the gauge changes based on what you’re offering.

Instead I have to always start negotiations with a 1st round pick and then go down from there....or I’ll get fucked on value.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:27 AM 06-25-2020
You want Madden to be like the show.....keep dreaming, that game is actually good.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:53 AM 06-25-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
You want Madden to be like the show.....keep dreaming, that game is actually good.
I’d settle for a fucking average game at this point. Not this MUT bullshit. I know it isn’t happening though.

Gone are the days when I would preorder the new Madden and NCAA games every year and then pour 100s of hours into them. It’s fucking sad that it’s gone. The best I have is a copy of NCAA 14 on my PS3 that I can play with updated rosters.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:57 AM 06-25-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I’d settle for a fucking average game at this point. Not this MUT bullshit. I know it isn’t happening though.

Gone are the days when I would preorder the new Madden and NCAA games every year and then pour 100s of hours into them. It’s fucking sad that it’s gone. The best I have is a copy of NCAA 14 on my PS3 that I can play with updated rosters.
The show is the best sports game ever made...if its a 95 Madden is like a 30.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 21
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up