ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 21
< 12 345612 > Last »
Media Center>Madden 21
Hammock Parties 01:19 PM 06-05-2020
First look!

Cue the bitching!

Madden 21 everyone. All we expected, and still found a way to disappoint. Seeing the other games featured in the Series X showcase, they make Madden truly look like the joke it is. Guess we’ll be getting NFL 2K back sooner than we thought....#BoycottMADDEN21 pic.twitter.com/Ez0Z0iU0fQ

— Modern Gridiron (@boycottmadden20) May 7, 2020

Full vidya

Madden 21 pic.twitter.com/z4r4dxuUoG

— RiverBoat Ron SZN (@ECLIPSEGemGT) May 7, 2020

[Reply]
DJJasonp 07:17 AM 06-06-2020
they missed a huge opportunity in the 2nd video (looking back video).......

Should have shown the ambulance driving on the field and running over players.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 10:01 AM 06-06-2020
They still using crap Frostbite engine for this game?

If so....do not buy.

Probably won't even consider buying another Madden game until the next gen systems roll out.

It is a god damn shame they don't have a NCAAF game anymore. That 2013 game was the shit.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:02 AM 06-06-2020
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
The auto generated draft classes were also too weak - even on all madden, if you go deep into a franchise, eventually other teams stop developing star players, except at QB.
That's because you have your XP sliders set too low. If you set them right you get the right amount of stars later on in the franchise.

The draft classes, to me, are the best part - because it was way, WAY too easy to just draft an amazing team in the previous year's Madden. I would never miss a pick.

This year I'll actually make a pick and want to hurl something at my wall.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:16 AM 06-06-2020
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
For sure, it’s much harder. I’d just like to see the salary cap rise incrementally like the real one does. Also wish there was a contract restructure process, as well as the ability to do a franchise tag and trade without it hitting your cap with a bunch of dead $$.

The auto generated draft classes were also too weak - even on all madden, if you go deep into a franchise, eventually other teams stop developing star players, except at QB.
Wish you could actually structure deals. Think it just automatically goes in increments from small to large regardless.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:20 AM 06-06-2020
Also, they'd better have put actually fucking effort into fixing the blocking AI this year. That bullshit they added where a defender running free into the backfield just stumbles for no reason is as lazy as it gets.
[Reply]
SAGA45 11:37 AM 06-06-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Wish you could actually structure deals. Think it just automatically goes in increments from small to large regardless.
I recall this being in NFL 2k5...where you could front or backload contracts, restructure current deals and see CAP projections a few years ahead so you could budget for any big contracts on the horizon.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:15 PM 06-06-2020
I guess the time for huge graphical jumps per new console like we saw with ps1—>ps2—>ps3 are over.

Was a good run
[Reply]
Sorry 03:55 PM 06-06-2020
Yawn.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:30 AM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
we know you're AntiMA so just go
I have barely gotten into the game but here is my experience so far. Started a league with my son and a couple friends. He simmed up until the SB to start the league. Scores were all exactly like real life. I thought that was cool. Then simmed SB which Chiefs won by more, something like 35-17. Offseason comes and I'm screwed with the salary cap. It seems as though guys like Clark are making way more than real life but I'll have to look up that figure to see. Andy Reid retired so I ended up with Doug Pederson. Not sure why he got fired but ok. His playbook sucks so I went back to Reid's. And here's something funny, I picked at 31. The Chiefs won the SB yet picked at 31? :-) My cap is so messed up that I couldn't really cut anyone for 20 without causing myself more headaches and I was barely able to field a team. I only have 53. Can't afford a practice squad. injuries are stupid. I like some injuries but it always seems to happen to the star players. :-) I guess I will have to look at changing that slider.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:07 AM 06-16-2020
Can't wait to reach for the goal line and fumble it out of the end zone :-)

[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:13 AM 06-16-2020
User-controlled celebrations lol

I'll take 'shit no one cares about' for $1,000, Aex.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:25 AM 06-16-2020
I'm excited about the new stick skill for pass rush moves.

This sounds fun as hell and will make me want to user pass rushers.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:51 AM 06-16-2020
Better have fixed the blocking AI.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:53 AM 06-16-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Better have fixed the blocking AI.
I led the league in rushing on All-Madden, and was sacked less than 30 times.

You just suck, man.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:05 AM 06-16-2020
You can lead the league in rushing if you just run the stretch every play you run.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 21
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up