ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 21
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Media Center>Sony Playstation 5 thread
bowener 10:04 AM 03-17-2020
I figured we could go ahead and start this.

I wasn't able to watch it today, but Sony had a live event where they unveiled the PS5 console. I don't really have an opinion on the appearance yet, but it can be vertical or horizontal.

Your first look at the #PlayStation5. pic.twitter.com/VCDfmVKCEl

— PlayStation (@PlayStation) June 11, 2020

...and here it is. Thanks for watching! #PS5 pic.twitter.com/pOzHc31X3G

— PlayStation (@PlayStation) June 11, 2020

[Reply]
dj56dt58 08:25 PM 05-19-2020
Originally Posted by Dayze:
I always gold myslef after buying the PS4 pro, it would be the last console for me; I would switch to building a gaming computer.

not that I've been at all displeased with the PS4; but I'm novice when it comes to computer gaming, and some of the stuff I've just casually seen looks awesome; and game selection. Plus I primiarily want a gaming system that will smoothly run X Plane 11 or FS 2020, and American Truck Driver.

I think if i got a gaming rig that would run those games, and other games here and there, that I would never really play the playstation anymore.

of course, I know nothing about gaming computers or how to build one; so I'll tackle that when the time comes. Might have to just pay someone who knows what they're doing a few bucks to build it for me. lol
I bought a gaming pc I think the beginning of last year. Really nice alienware and a badass curved gaming monitor..

It can be a pain in the ass to sync a ps4 controller to it so I just bought an xbox controller to use (wired) so I dont have to deal with that. I mainly bought it for mods but mods are such a pain in the ass..I'd rather just sit down in my leather recliner, turn on my ps4 and play a game on my 70" Tv. The NCAA mod on Madden and the NCAA mod on nba 2k are nice but I have an Xbox and it's easier to pop in NCAA on that.
[Reply]
Pants 11:10 PM 05-19-2020
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
what kind of computer do you have? i havent ran into driver issues in a long time. Even if you do run into something, they are usually fixed really fast.
I think he was just fucking around, man. :-)
[Reply]
bowener 09:03 AM 05-20-2020
Originally Posted by dj56dt58:
I bought a gaming pc I think the beginning of last year. Really nice alienware and a badass curved gaming monitor..

It can be a pain in the ass to sync a ps4 controller to it so I just bought an xbox controller to use (wired) so I dont have to deal with that. I mainly bought it for mods but mods are such a pain in the ass..I'd rather just sit down in my leather recliner, turn on my ps4 and play a game on my 70" Tv. The NCAA mod on Madden and the NCAA mod on nba 2k are nice but I have an Xbox and it's easier to pop in NCAA on that.
IDK if you've ever looked into them, but look up the steam link or the nvidia shield. I believe the shield is the more preferred of the two, but the link can be found dirt cheap usually.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:40 AM 05-26-2020
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
what kind of computer do you have? i havent ran into driver issues in a long time. Even if you do run into something, they are usually fixed really fast.
SIGH'S INNNNNNNNNNNNNNN PC. The problem that I was running into was I was wanting to play console games ported to PC. The computer that I had was having was micro studdering. I just switched to back to consoles.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:42 AM 05-26-2020
I got a computer and it should have ran forza horizon 3 just fine but it was microstuddering and freezing. Everything else was ok. Been awhile since I been to this thread.
[Reply]
kcxiv 11:18 AM 05-26-2020
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
SIGH'S INNNNNNNNNNNNNNN PC. The problem that I was running into was I was wanting to play console games ported to PC. The computer that I had was having was micro studdering. I just switched to back to consoles.
probably didnt have enough power to run the game properly. It happens. Games be demanding now days, well not competitive games.
[Reply]
bowener 04:15 PM 06-11-2020
Bump.
[Reply]
eDave 05:18 PM 06-11-2020

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:21 PM 06-11-2020
Not a console fan but looking forward to Deathloop from Arkane which was announced via the Sony thang today.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:27 PM 06-11-2020
Looks like dogshit.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:30 PM 06-11-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Looks like dogshit.
It's some sleek looking dogshit though tbh
[Reply]
eDave 05:31 PM 06-11-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Looks like dogshit.
Would definitely clash with my motif. And that controller is going to get pretty dirty. I do have a lot of rubber gloves left.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:34 PM 06-11-2020
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
It's some sleek looking dogshit though tbh
Makes it even worse. All you need is a plainish black box with your logo, a disc drive, and a hard drive. That's fucking it. Now I've got to have a specialized stand to even have the damn thing sitting sideways.
[Reply]
eDave 05:36 PM 06-11-2020
Maybe someone will take the initiative and produce colored skins, like phone cases or something.
[Reply]
Sorry 07:14 PM 06-11-2020
just bring back the grey color scheme.. thanks
[Reply]
Page 5 of 21
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up