ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 21
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Media Center>Sony Playstation 5 thread
bowener 10:04 AM 03-17-2020
I figured we could go ahead and start this.

I wasn't able to watch it today, but Sony had a live event where they unveiled the PS5 console. I don't really have an opinion on the appearance yet, but it can be vertical or horizontal.

Your first look at the #PlayStation5. pic.twitter.com/VCDfmVKCEl

— PlayStation (@PlayStation) June 11, 2020

...and here it is. Thanks for watching! #PS5 pic.twitter.com/pOzHc31X3G

— PlayStation (@PlayStation) June 11, 2020

[Reply]
Bump 05:12 PM 05-14-2020
maybe games will be able to run better on the PS5, they sure run like shit on PS4. At least the 3 games that I play. Only reason to get it is because all of my gaming friends will.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:09 PM 05-16-2020
Originally Posted by Bump:
maybe games will be able to run better on the PS5, they sure run like shit on PS4. At least the 3 games that I play. Only reason to get it is because all of my gaming friends will.
My ps4 pro runs fine idk

I wonder how much the ps5 will be
[Reply]
bowener 05:03 PM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
My ps4 pro runs fine idk

I wonder how much the ps5 will be
I've had zero problems with my original release PS4 and the PS4 Pro.

As for the price, it may not mean anything but the PS5 Dualsense controller is going to be priced $10 higher than the DS4 at release. I assume the PS5 will be $399-450.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:33 AM 05-19-2020
I'm expecting $499.99
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:37 AM 05-19-2020
I still have the regular PS4......so I may just pick this up at launch.
[Reply]
kcxiv 12:25 PM 05-19-2020
looks nice, but i just built me a new gaming pc. I might actually skip this gaming Gen. Everything is starting to go crossplay anyways.
[Reply]
bowener 12:48 PM 05-19-2020
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
looks nice, but i just built me a new gaming pc. I might actually skip this gaming Gen. Everything is starting to go crossplay anyways.
I'm about to build one for animation, editing, and some gaming. I might just hold off on the better video cards and only worry about the editing aspects instead of both now.
[Reply]
Pants 01:10 PM 05-19-2020
Originally Posted by bowener:
I'm about to build one for animation, editing, and some gaming. I might just hold off on the better video cards and only worry about the editing aspects instead of both now.
Yeah, the RTX 3000 series are about to come out and they are going to be a huge leap forward. You can go with the latest and greatest or you will be able to easily pick up a heavily discounted used RTX 2070 Super or better as people upgrade. Either way, it's going to be great. :-)
[Reply]
Dayze 01:11 PM 05-19-2020
I always gold myslef after buying the PS4 pro, it would be the last console for me; I would switch to building a gaming computer.

not that I've been at all displeased with the PS4; but I'm novice when it comes to computer gaming, and some of the stuff I've just casually seen looks awesome; and game selection. Plus I primiarily want a gaming system that will smoothly run X Plane 11 or FS 2020, and American Truck Driver.

I think if i got a gaming rig that would run those games, and other games here and there, that I would never really play the playstation anymore.

of course, I know nothing about gaming computers or how to build one; so I'll tackle that when the time comes. Might have to just pay someone who knows what they're doing a few bucks to build it for me. lol
[Reply]
Pants 01:16 PM 05-19-2020
Originally Posted by Dayze:
I always gold myslef after buying the PS4 pro, it would be the last console for me; I would switch to building a gaming computer.

not that I've been at all displeased with the PS4; but I'm novice when it comes to computer gaming, and some of the stuff I've just casually seen looks awesome; and game selection. Plus I primiarily want a gaming system that will smoothly run X Plane 11 or FS 2020, and American Truck Driver.

I think if i got a gaming rig that would run those games, and other games here and there, that I would never really play the playstation anymore.

of course, I know nothing about gaming computers or how to build one; so I'll tackle that when the time comes. Might have to just pay someone who knows what they're doing a few bucks to build it for me. lol
They have made it such a breeze nowadays with the way cases and motherboards and components are designed and built. Late 90's and early 2000's could be a bit of a pain in the ass but it's basically a breeze now. ESPECIALLY with a million incredible and detailed YouTube tutorial videos.

It can still be disheartening when something goes wrong and things do not work as they are supposed to but it is usually a pretty easy fix in the end and there resources on the internet are endless.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:40 PM 05-19-2020
Originally Posted by Pants:
They have made it such a breeze nowadays with the way cases and motherboards and components are designed and built. Late 90's and early 2000's could be a bit of a pain in the ass but it's basically a breeze now. ESPECIALLY with a million incredible and detailed YouTube tutorial videos.

It can still be disheartening when something goes wrong and things do not work as they are supposed to but it is usually a pretty easy fix in the end and there resources on the internet are endless.
This. And anytime you want to upgrade a component or replace on that's gone bad it's, pretty much, easy. Still, there are things that will give you a fucking headache every now and then. But the interwebs can help with that too.
[Reply]
kcxiv 03:26 PM 05-19-2020
Originally Posted by bowener:
i went amd for my processor, got the ryzen 7 3800x and that thing is fast and get shit done quick. They really turned it around.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 03:51 PM 05-19-2020
fucking computer sometimes all I want to do is play but there are always some shit wrong with drivers and such
[Reply]
eDave 04:18 PM 05-19-2020
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
fucking computer sometimes all I want to do is play but there are always some shit wrong with drivers and such
Check your IRQ's bro.
[Reply]
kcxiv 07:28 PM 05-19-2020
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
what kind of computer do you have? i havent ran into driver issues in a long time. Even if you do run into something, they are usually fixed really fast.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 21
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up