ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 35
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Josh Allen or Patrick Mahomes?
Deberg_1990 06:55 PM 11-28-2019
We are starting to see some people saying Josh Allen is/will be better than Patrick Mahomes. I think it’s ridiculous, but there are people that feel that way. I was wondering if anyone here would choose Josh over Mahomes. So the choice is simple: who would you rather have as QB for the next 12 years? Allen Or Mahomes?
[Reply]
Skyy God 10:28 AM 11-29-2019
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I think we underestimate just how much a little white guy WR means to a championship team. Cole Beasley is a poor mans Wes Welker. We had our shot with Cody Thompson and we blew it.
Cody Thompson is nobody’s definition of little.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:28 AM 11-29-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Neither did Favre. Or Elway, for that matter.

But the game has changed, so who knows?

I think he's a tough kid, and he's playing well. If they coach him well and surround him with some more talent, I think they'll be in the mix every year.
I actually wonder if he can be groomed into a big ben. Seem to be a lot of similarities especially with how their career started as a game manager. Not as hard to tackle as big ben, but moves a little better.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:49 AM 11-29-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
Dieter is kinda white...
Not white enough damn it!
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:51 AM 11-29-2019
Allen is going to have a short career taking on all those tackles like a fullback. He is not too bright.
[Reply]
Bwana 10:54 AM 11-29-2019
Once again...

[Reply]
lcarus 10:58 AM 11-29-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Cody Thompson is nobody’s definition of little.
I was using little to describe Beasley and my thoughts turned to Welker and then Thompson. White WRs lol. But who knows. Cody Thompson probably won't amount to anything especially now that he's on the Bungholes.
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:15 AM 11-29-2019
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I was using little to describe Beasley and my thoughts turned to Welker and then Thompson. White WRs lol. But who knows. Cody Thompson probably won't amount to anything especially now that he's on the Bungholes.
High motor. Scrappy. Lunch pail. Gritty. Clutch. High football IQ. Plays the game the right way. Good fundamentals.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:08 PM 11-29-2019
Josh Allen reminds me of Matt Cassel. Can’t put my finger on it. They’re not even close to the same kind of QB. Allen sometimes runs around like Fran goddamn Tarkenton and has a Howitzer. Cassel’s arm was below average, and he wasn’t immobile, but he tended to not do much running at all.

I think it’s the inaccurate throws and this one magic year in which they beat a couple overrated teams and feast on a cupcake schedule to get into the playoffs. That’s why I’m getting Cassel flashbacks I think.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:13 PM 11-29-2019
Wouldn’t trade Money for anyone, period

But were I a Bills fan I’d be feeling pretty damn good about my future right now... his progression from last year is unmistakeable

A linebacker sized guy with a legit cannon, who can not only scramble well but actually take off and get big chunk plays? That’s nothing to shit on, good for Buffalo they deserve it
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:13 PM 11-29-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Josh Allen reminds me of Matt Cassel. Can’t put my finger on it. They’re not even close to the same kind of QB. Allen sometimes runs around like Fran goddamn Tarkenton and has a Howitzer. Cassel’s arm was below average, and he wasn’t immobile, but he tended to not do much running at all.

I think it’s the inaccurate throws and this one magic year in which they beat a couple overrated teams and feast on a cupcake schedule to get into the playoffs. That’s why I’m getting Cassel flashbacks I think.
Yep, I was getting that vibe too. I think it is from his flamming, homoerotic, over the top TD celebrations.

Allen jumped in the air like a ballerina and the O line lifted him up over his head like they were reenacting Beauty and the Beast. :-)

That is Cashole territory right there.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:39 PM 11-29-2019
Allen better than I thought he’d be but he’s kind of a combo of Cassel/Grbac.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:10 PM 11-29-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Deberg or getting hit by a truck?
That I have to think about it says it all...
[Reply]
loochy 01:37 PM 11-29-2019
Well since Matt freaking Moore is better than Mahomes, Josh Allen certainly is.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 02:01 PM 11-29-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Wouldn’t trade Money for anyone, period

But were I a Bills fan I’d be feeling pretty damn good about my future right now... his progression from last year is unmistakeable

A linebacker sized guy with a legit cannon, who can not only scramble well but actually take off and get big chunk plays? That’s nothing to shit on, good for Buffalo they deserve it
Who calls Mahomes "Money"?
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 02:03 PM 11-29-2019
You ever just wake up to a Deburg thread?
[Reply]
Page 5 of 35
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up