ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Pringle looks like a badass
Hammock Parties 10:29 AM 10-09-2019
This guy was open all night. Protection issues prevented him from going off like Watkins in Week 1.

In particular, this guy was open for a deep bomb in one of these, with great separation.

I think we got a Watkins replacement.

Chiefs fans may want some good news this week, so let's talk Byron Pringle. Stepping into Watkins' role on short notice, he saw the 2nd most snaps at WR and looked the best

Wheel stop, runs CB off the #1's hip
Head down, shoulders square upfield
Push thru contact, snap hips off pic.twitter.com/QY88tBP9Dc

— Matt Lane (@ChiefinCarolina) October 8, 2019

[Reply]
The Franchise 11:21 AM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
No one is going to trade for Watkins, he isn't good enough for that and his contract basically means we have to cut him unless he takes less money which he likely won't do.
I could see a team that’s desperate for a #1 WR and has a ton of money trading for him. Don’t think it will be a 2nd. More like a 4th.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 11:23 AM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
If Shady doesn’t fumble on that long gainer...
Then our running game works because Andy benched him for that mistake and opted to play Damien "One point eight" williams instead.

Which turned out as one expects.

Dude needs to move down the depth chart. He's at best KC's 3rd best RB right now. Running game was better with Darrel Williams and McCoy.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:31 AM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Then our running game works because Andy benched him for that mistake and opted to play Damien "One point eight" williams instead.

Which turned out as one expects.

Dude needs to move down the depth chart. He's at best KC's 3rd best RB right now. Running game was better with Darrel Williams and McCoy.
Running game was better before the Oline gave them the AIDS.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:34 AM 10-09-2019
One game.. If he starts doing it consistently then I'll get excited. Good to see though. Thanks for the post Clay
[Reply]
BWillie 11:47 AM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This guy was open all night. Protection issues prevented him from going off like Watkins in Week 1.

In particular, this guy was open for a deep bomb in one of these, with great separation.

I think we got a Watkins replacement.

When I was at the game it didn't really look like anyone was open the entire game. But he seems to be able to improvise when the play breaks down and run better routes than Hardman.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 12:32 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Running game was better before the Oline gave them the AIDS.
How the hell do you know?

Damien Williams had his best game of the season and he was the only HB who carried the ball against the Colts.
[Reply]
UK_Chief 12:33 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
I'd think a lot more highly of him if he had picked up that first down.
Yup
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 12:58 PM 10-09-2019
It looked like he got shot on that third and long play.

Literally one yard from the first down, Odum touches him, and he just collapses to the ground. That was some of the worst situational football I’ve seen in my life. He had a great game besides that, but damn was that play costly.
[Reply]
Flying High D 01:10 PM 10-09-2019
^ Be nice to know what he was or wasn’t thinking?
[Reply]
Flying High D 01:12 PM 10-09-2019
Would of been nice if he could of did a hook and ladder on that play.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:28 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Would of been nice if he could of did a hook and ladder on that play.
The OC shut that down after Kelce's play. Wants the players to stick to the book.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:35 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
He's already better than Robinson IMO.

Robinson has good chemistry with Pat when it comes to scramble drills and such, but in terms of the offensive structure, meh.
That's where I'm at too. And Hardman is making too many mistakes right now for me to trust him. I think he needs another year to learn. I wouldnt mind Hardman getting bumped down to a gadget option which puts Robinson and Pringle splitting snaps based on situational need.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:11 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I’m sure they’ll draft a WR every year that Mahomes is the QB.
Oh definitely.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:20 PM 10-09-2019
I must admit, B. Pringle wasn't on my radar until last week after that great catch around the 5-yd line.

And he showed me a little more against the Colts. He's a decently big body (6' 1", 205 lbs.), with what looks like good hands and more than a little toughness about him after he catches the ball. What's not to like?

I will say though, he needs to figure out when to go down. If he keeps taking some of those bigger hits, he's going to get injured. Save the hero stuff for when it's really necessary. That way he can play for us in the post-season.
[Reply]
Dante84 07:29 AM 07-03-2020
Current WR 5, Future WR 3 in 2021?

pic.twitter.com/3jmDW0LYBm

— Byron Pringle (@pringle_byron) July 3, 2020

[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up