ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 28
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Media Center>The Boys (Amazon)
BigRichard 07:09 PM 04-17-2019
This looks great and I love Karl Urban in everything he shows up in .

[Red Band Trailer] F*ck superheroes. Why? Because when people score limitless power, they become a**holes. Drunk with power and fame. That’s where The Boys come in. from u/TheBoysTV

[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:08 PM 08-05-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yeah, I see the distinction.

For me that's a simple one - 'hot vs. cute'.

I can see putting cash in the 'cute' category, but not 'hot'.
But there has to be another distinction somewhere, because there's a ton of 'cute' chicks who get a short leash. The cute/hot I'm talking about is that something that turns off your male assertiveness and turns you into a puppy dog.

But then, if I think on it, there are a ton of hot/hot chicks who are so vapid I can't even summon a chub when I see them, like the 'some countries don't have maps, and such as' chick. So it cuts both ways. Point is like there's a distinction between hot and Gal Godot hot, there's a distinction between cute and Aya Cash cute.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 12:37 AM 08-06-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
That's pretty damn good considering college age girls range anywhere from 18-22 years old while Aya Cash is 38.
Holy shit. I didn't realize she was that old. I figured she was closer to my age, ie, 32. Never could have guessed she was creeping up on 40.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:34 AM 08-06-2020
I'd do gross, unspeakable things to the actress who plays Starlight.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:02 AM 08-06-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Yeah....

Image: Not Safe for Work

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:14 AM 08-06-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
She's on the Baby Lee 'cute' scale for me. She's just WAAAAAAY up it.

She's relatively ordinary in the curves, tits and ass scale - but I just wanna give her a hug and introduce her to my parents.

Whereas the actress that plays Queen Maeve (Dominique McElligott) is on the hot scale, though weirdly, she's not as hot as Starlight is cute (if I'm making any sense).

She's got great curves and a plus rack.

Starlight - 9.5 on the cute scale.
Maeve - 7 on the hot scale.

It's just different curves. And has been previously noted, Milana Vayntrub is pretty much a 10 on both of them.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 01:13 PM 08-06-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
She's on the Baby Lee 'cute' scale for me. She's just WAAAAAAY up it.

She's relatively ordinary in the curves, tits and ass scale - but I just wanna give her a hug and introduce her to my parents.

Whereas the actress that plays Queen Maeve (Dominique McElligott) is on the hot scale, though weirdly, she's not as hot as Starlight is cute (if I'm making any sense).

She's got great curves and a plus rack.

Starlight - 9.5 on the cute scale.
Maeve - 7 on the hot scale.

It's just different curves. And has been previously noted, Milana Vayntrub is pretty much a 10 on both of them.
None of them have shit on Kimiko.

Kinda hard to tell in season 1 because they make her up to look ratty, but Karen Fukuhara is a straight up goddess.

Also she has "fuck" in her last name which intensifies her hotness.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:51 PM 08-06-2020
You may be onto something there.

Did NOT see her coming at all.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:56 PM 09-01-2020

[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 04:45 PM 09-04-2020
First 3 episodes of season 2 are up y'all. After having watched them, all I'm gonna say is holy shit, Stormfront is ****ing terrifying. She makes Homelander look like a sweetheart.
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:39 AM 09-05-2020
The first episode of the season didn't really do a lot for me, but by the time I finished the third I was hooked again.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:21 PM 09-05-2020
As excited as I am for this series, I'm not going to watch a single episode until all 8 are available.

Fuck Amazon.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:56 PM 09-05-2020
How long are we agreeing to wait to openly discuss episodes without spoiler tags? Until after all episodes have dropped?
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:08 PM 09-05-2020
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
The first episode of the season didn't really do a lot for me, but by the time I finished the third I was hooked again.
The same for me, though I’d add episode two as well. There were a couple of moments but, over all it kind of just drug along until the end of three.
[Reply]
lcarus 12:36 AM 09-06-2020
Antony Starr is great as Homelander. Had a friend mention he was in a show called Banshee which is a Cinemax series. I finished all 4 seasons of it in less than 2 weeks and it's one of my favorite shows of all time. Definitely check it out once you get done with The Boys.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:03 PM 09-06-2020
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Awwahrrr, shut yer trap you dumb bird.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 28
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up