ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 71
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Media Center>What Are You Spinning? Cont.
eDave 08:45 PM 02-05-2019
Rabble's thread has become extremely slow to load and post so I'm starting a new one while the other will be locked.

As rabble is no longer with us (cough), I have been authorized to post in his stead.

Perhaps we can add a full description of the video then post a direct link in an effort to forego the issues in the original thread.

Let's hear what your hearing.

Link to the original - https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=314922
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:54 AM 06-10-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Just post links, not embedded videos.

The embedded videos don't load and I give up waiting before I ever get to click on them

Thx,
Mgmt
What browser you using? I never have a problem playing them in firefox, chrome is even more stable. Crappy internet connection?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:29 AM 06-10-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
What browser you using? I never have a problem playing them in firefox, chrome is even more stable. Crappy internet connection?
Mobile device i
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 06:56 AM 06-10-2019
Mobile device i
I'll try and post both from now on. :P
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:48 AM 06-20-2019
https://youtu.be/Q3s4hr1eyNE?list=RDQ3s4hr1eyNE

[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:57 AM 06-22-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
I'll try and post both from now on. :P
The more embedded videos on a page slow the load so much...
[Reply]
Nixhex 10:58 AM 07-12-2019

[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:28 AM 07-13-2019

[Reply]
GloucesterChief 11:08 AM 07-13-2019
If you like Ministry you will probably like this:

[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:19 PM 07-14-2019

Originally Posted by :
I've been holding out so long,
I've been sleeping all alone,
Lord, I miss you...
I've been hanging on the phone,
I've been sleeping all alone,
I want to kiss you...

Well, I've been haunted in my sleep,
You've been starring in my dreams,
Lord, I miss you...
I've been waiting in the hall,
Been waiting on your call,
When the phone rings,
It's just some friends of mine that say,
"Hey, what's the matter man?"

[Reply]
Oz_Chief 02:27 PM 07-14-2019
I’ve found Some Girls to be a highly underrated Stones album. My buddies and I love it. Several killer tunes on there.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:51 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Oz_Chief:
I’ve found Some Girls to be a highly underrated Stones album. My buddies and I love it. Several killer tunes on there.
I don't know how 'underrated' it could be, since it's their biggest selling studio album - the only thing in their catalog that has moved more units is Hot Rocks, and each copy of that counts as 2, because it's a double, AND it's a compilation...so Some Girls is pretty much the Stones biggest seller. It's all killer, no filler - "Far Away Eyes", "Shattered", "Beast of Burden", the title track, "Respectable", it's fairly relentless. A++++

The 12" single of "Miss You" is better than the one on the album - better mix, guitars and piano up front and raw.

I've been digging on Emotional Rescue a lot lately. Similar vibe, fantastic tunes. Near audiophile recording quality.
[Reply]
Oz_Chief 12:56 AM 07-15-2019
I don't know how 'underrated' it could be, since it's their biggest selling studio album - the only thing in their catalog that has moved more units is Hot Rocks, and each copy of that counts as 2, because it's a double, AND it's a compilation...so Some Girls is pretty much the Stones biggest seller. It's all killer, no filler - "Far Away Eyes", "Shattered", "Beast of Burden", the title track, "Respectable", it's fairly relentless. A++++

The 12" single of "Miss You" is better than the one on the album - better mix, guitars and piano up front and raw.

I've been digging on Emotional Rescue a lot lately. Similar vibe, fantastic tunes. Near audiophile recording quality.
No kidding? I had no idea it sold so well. I would have guessed Sticky Fingers or Let It Bleed. I said underrated because I know very few people that own it or listen to it, outside of my close buddies.

I haven’t heard much of Emotional Rescue. I love She’s So Cold. I think that is on there.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:54 AM 07-15-2019
Bust out the herbs for this one...

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:56 AM 07-15-2019
Classic

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:56 AM 07-15-2019

[Reply]
Page 10 of 71
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Up