ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 153
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars: The Mandalorian
Hammock Parties 08:33 PM 10-04-2018
Jon Favreau is directing this live-action TV series.

Looks TIGHT.

Originally Posted by :
Production on the first Star Wars live-action streaming series has begun!

After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.

The series will be written and executive produced by Emmy-nominated producer and actor Jon Favreau, as previously announced, with Dave Filoni (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels) directing the first episode.

Additional episodic directors include Deborah Chow (Jessica Jones), Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), Bryce Dallas Howard (Solemates), and Taika Waititi (Thor: Ragnarok).

It will be executive produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy, and Colin Wilson. Karen Gilchrist will serve as co-executive producer. Stay tuned to StarWars.com for updates.

[Reply]
keg in kc 03:09 PM 11-12-2019
Star Wars movies are on haitus after rise of skywalker until December of 2022 if I remember correctly, although I have no idea what that movie is. Kevin Feige is working on something, but that date probably isn't his movie. It's just Disney+ series between now and then as far as I know. There's the Diego Luna series set before Rogue One, there's the Obi Wan series and there's a second season of Mando. And then there's the final season of Clone Wars and whatever animated stuff they do after Resistance ends.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:04 PM 11-12-2019
lost it at the fucking spit-roasted kowakian monkey lizard

i love this show so much
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:25 PM 11-12-2019
that was fucking awesome

hope they bring the droid back for more episodes :-)
[Reply]
Fish 06:47 PM 11-12-2019
Wow. That was pretty damn cool. The characters, weapons, armor, environment. Everything worked there. This has some serious potential...
[Reply]
Fish 06:48 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
that was fucking awesome

Acceptable.
[Reply]
listopencil 08:59 PM 11-12-2019
Just watched it. Probably the best Star Wars entertainment I've gotten since Rogue One.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:05 PM 11-12-2019
Yeah that was fucking awesome...loved it.

That ending too....
[Reply]
Fish 09:15 PM 11-12-2019
So....

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Fish 09:17 PM 11-12-2019
FYI.... cool informative rundown. **SPOILERS INCLUDED: https://slate.com/culture/2019/11/th...explained.html

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:20 PM 11-12-2019
the beskar shit made me want a mando RPG HARD
[Reply]
listopencil 10:49 PM 11-12-2019
In the last scene the blaster light on his mask reminded me of the light on Darth Vader's mask when Palpatine was trying to kill Luke. I think they did it on purpose to convey that he was trying to decide if he was going to be good or evil in that moment.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:17 PM 11-12-2019
That was really good all around.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 12:20 AM 11-13-2019
that was ****ing awesome

It was fucking epic.

And the droid seems to be on all of the marketing material, so I do wonder if this is not the last we see of him. I thought he was great.

So excited...apparently episodes are being released on Friday, so there will be another one out in a couple of days.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 12:21 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
So....

Spoiler!
Completely agree. It was fucking awesome.
[Reply]
listopencil 01:04 AM 11-13-2019
So Pedro Pascal is playing The Mandalorian.

This guy was great in Game of Thrones and Narcos. I have no doubt that he can carry a series like this. Now that I've seen how the series is going to go, (assuming that the pilot is indicative of the quality) I'm a bit stoked to see Mexican Burt Reynolds pull this off.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 153
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Up