ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 5 of 251
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
ragedogg69 10:46 AM 09-09-2015
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
I wouldn't bet on it. Watch for Norman Reedus. I'm betting you'll see this engine again in about a year.
But Konami fired Kojima? Konami owns the Fox Engine?
[Reply]
Sofa King 11:43 AM 09-09-2015
Originally Posted by hometeam:
Diablo patch 2.3 /season 4 is off the chain. If you havent checked out d3 in a while, then you should.

No longer is it a poor successor to d2. Its now stands alone as a BETTER game than 2.
I haven't played that in forever. I should, but i havent had time and I'm still a little pissed off, years later.
[Reply]
hometeam 01:17 PM 09-09-2015
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
I haven't played that in forever. I should, but i havent had time and I'm still a little pissed off, years later.

game is 1000% fixed.

It is what it was supposed to have been.

Its bad ass right now and season 4 just started.
[Reply]
Gonzo 07:56 PM 09-09-2015
Originally Posted by ragedogg69:
But Konami fired Kojima? Konami owns the Fox Engine?
That's a damn good question. I was under the impression Kojima owned it.

Lemme do some digging.
[Reply]
Jerm 05:47 PM 09-10-2015
Super Mario Maker tomorrow...a literal dream game for me, been waiting for this for 20+ years....
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 06:41 PM 09-10-2015
One other thing to add regarding Life is Strange.
It's a very niche game. Storytelling/Quantic Dream or a telltale type game. If you haven't checked it out, you should. The story, (while very anti guy) is very good. The final ep is due out any time.
It's worth a look, especially if you can get a deal on steam.
I adore this game so much <3
[Reply]
Gonzo 12:00 AM 09-11-2015
Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut:
I adore this game so much <3
It's very interesting. The relationships you form, the consequences of Max's actions etc.

And where the hell have you been!? Lol
Glad to see you're still around.
[Reply]
kcxiv 12:14 AM 09-11-2015
bought that Call of Juarez on steam tonight. pretty fun western shooter. Its just guns blazing. Game was only 5 bucks. I said what the hell!
[Reply]
Gonzo 12:14 AM 09-11-2015
Well, I just pulled a snafu.
Tried merging another thread with this one and forgot to disable the poll from the old thread.

Can't do anything about it now so I edited the damn thing for relevance.
Feel free to vote.
[Reply]
007 12:59 AM 09-11-2015
Originally Posted by Lzen:
:-) :-)
Not a fan of forced stealth. I'm not good at stealth at all. The thing I loved about MGS4 was that you could try stealth and if it didn't work you could just start shooting your way out. The previous three didn't allow for that.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:58 AM 09-11-2015
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Super Mario Maker tomorrow...a literal dream game for me, been waiting for this for 20+ years....

Will be in my mailbox when i get home. Cant wait!
[Reply]
Gonzo 06:35 AM 09-11-2015
Originally Posted by Guru:
Not a fan of forced stealth. I'm not good at stealth at all. The thing I loved about MGS4 was that you could try stealth and if it didn't work you could just start shooting your way out. The previous three didn't allow for that.
The new one is like that too.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 08:20 AM 09-11-2015
Got Rare Replay. No Donkey Kong Country or Goldeneye but it does have Banjo Kazooie, RC Pro Am 1 & 2, Perfect Dark, Killer Instinct, and Blast Corps.....
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:58 PM 09-11-2015
Thief could've been something else but it was a huge disappointment compared to the original.

Pick up one or two of these less expensive games when you get a chance, you'll be happy you did:

Dying Light
Farcry 4
Infamous 2nd Son
Alien Isolation

Have you played GTAV yet?
Pick it up, it's got some new awesome shit online. If you get it, let me know. We can tear shit up.

Just got it today & it looks way cool. Letting my son take a crack at the missions he likes doing them (he has experience from Xbox 360) so I can get to do fun things later. :-)

Game looks total bad ass. I'm going be on an 18 day break in October so I will have time to tear shit up with you. :-) Game on.

Graphics are top notch so that makes game play on PS4 much better. Glad I got it finally after a long wait. I fucking earned it though from all the bull shit I deal with from work is paying off. Chipping away at it all. But I got to have something to do out here in dumbfuck Egypt Kansas.
I love this PS4
[Reply]
Gonzo 09:57 AM 09-12-2015
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Just got it today & it looks way cool. Letting my son take a crack at the missions he likes doing them (he has experience from Xbox 360) so I can get to do fun things later. :-)

Game looks total bad ass. I'm going be on an 18 day break in October so I will have time to tear shit up with you. :-) Game on.

Graphics are top notch so that makes game play on PS4 much better. Glad I got it finally after a long wait. I fucking earned it though from all the bull shit I deal with from work is paying off. Chipping away at it all. But I got to have something to do out here in dumbfuck Egypt Kansas.
I love this PS4
Cool man. Let me know.
What's your username on psn?
[Reply]
Page 5 of 251
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Up