ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 124 of 251
« First < 2474114120121122123124 125126127128134174224 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 03:57 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
Playstation now streaming service has lots of great horror games.

Silent Hill 2 and 3 (if you haven’t played these drop everything you’re doing and play them, especially 2, imo the greatest video game ever made)
RE7
RE4 (barely horror but ppl love his game, it’s not my fav personally)
RE Code Veronica (better than RE4 IMO)
Amnesia: Dark Descent is terrifying
Bio shock series
I’ve heard Soma is amazing, I just downloaded it, it’s in PS Now as well

Definitely play both Red Dead’s. I slightly prefer the first one but both are incredible. Horizon Zero Dawn is a great open world game. Also, RE2 remake is excellent.
All quality suggestions.

I just finished Horizon Zero Dawn a few days ago. Left it alone for a few months, then came back to it, got hooked, and finished it.

probably the longest game I've ever finished.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:57 PM 10-17-2020
Ted Faro is a dick
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 05:34 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
All quality suggestions.

I just finished Horizon Zero Dawn a few days ago. Left it alone for a few months, then came back to it, got hooked, and finished it.

probably the longest game I've ever finished.
The combat in that game is soooooooooo fucking good. I could fight machines for hours on end, especially the bigger ones.

Still remember the first time I saw a Thunderjaw, I fought it for like 45 minutes before I could take it down and enjoyed every second :-)

Story is pretty interesting too, even if it’s packed with tropes.
[Reply]
Fish 11:40 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
But, man, I fucking HATE anything ship related in those games. I have never once enjoyed any mission, battle or travel involving a ship in AC.
LOL, completely opposite. I sailed around for hours just taking on threesomes of enemy ship convoys. The whole war chant and jumping onto their ships for sword battle to kill everyone and plunder their treasure? Fuuuuuck yeah, loved it. Origins teased it, but Odyssey perfected it. Just installed Black Flag today, so excited to see what that provides.

:-)
[Reply]
lcarus 07:42 AM 10-18-2020
I wish they would make that Prince of Persia Redemption game. It looked good.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:04 AM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
LOL, completely opposite. I sailed around for hours just taking on threesomes of enemy ship convoys. The whole war chant and jumping onto their ships for sword battle to kill everyone and plunder their treasure? Fuuuuuck yeah, loved it. Origins teased it, but Odyssey perfected it. Just installed Black Flag today, so excited to see what that provides.

:-)
Black Flag can be a little repetitive at times but upgrading your ship is a pretty satisfying loop.
[Reply]
JD10367 04:03 PM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
Holy shit, Marathon. I loved that game and had completely forgotten about it. Thank you for that memory! Watching a Youtube playback now. Crazy.
You can download a game engine for PC and fan made games. It’s pretty awesome. I have a shitty basic 3 year old Best Buy POS and it even worked on that.

https://alephone.lhowon.org/

https://alephone.lhowon.org/scenarios.html#more
[Reply]
Indian Chief 06:08 PM 11-07-2020
I could have sworn I saw a thread for Ghost of Tsushima at some point, but I couldn't find anything. I'm playing it now and I'm completely hooked. Probably 15 or so hours in. Stunningly beautiful environments as you'd expect and I love the combat.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:09 AM 11-09-2020
Target has buy 2, get 1 free going on this week.....includes launch day PS5 games too!
[Reply]
Mecca 10:06 AM 11-09-2020
Originally Posted by Indian Chief:
I could have sworn I saw a thread for Ghost of Tsushima at some point, but I couldn't find anything. I'm playing it now and I'm completely hooked. Probably 15 or so hours in. Stunningly beautiful environments as you'd expect and I love the combat.
It's a really good game, possibly the best one of the year so far.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:55 AM 11-09-2020
My wife and have bought copies of RDR2 (PC) and we played together online all weekend.

Godddamn that game is beautiful and immersive. Sometimes you forget until you go back...
[Reply]
Otter 04:44 PM 11-12-2020
This is not going to be an immersing, deep, experience but it may make you want to break out the old college bong and laugh your ass off and forget about 2020 for a bit...

[Reply]
Indian Chief 02:27 AM 11-14-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's a really good game, possibly the best one of the year so far.
Yeah I think it's my GOTY.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 09:40 AM 02-05-2021
Who here plays Spelunky 2?

[Reply]
DJJasonp 10:56 AM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Who here plays Spelunky 2?

I remember playing the original off a floppy disk in the mid 80s!! :-)

Thanks for this - will probably check it out!
[Reply]
Page 124 of 251
« First < 2474114120121122123124 125126127128134174224 > Last »
Up