ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 37
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Media Center>Fear the Walking Dead (TWD companion series)
Fire Me Boy! 02:51 PM 03-27-2015

IT'S OFFICIAL! The walking dead companion show on AMC is called FEAR THE WALKING DEAD! Expect more news very soon! #FearTheWalkingDead

— Robert Kirkman (@RobertKirkman) March 27, 2015

[Reply]
kcxiv 03:49 PM 08-24-2015
I really enjoyed it. Getting to see how all the chaos happens when it all went to shit is really cool. I liked that they used the IPhone 4 instead of new phones. lol
[Reply]
Rausch 08:17 PM 08-24-2015
Originally Posted by Frosty:
I'll bet he cleans up (unrealistically) quickly and becomes some kind of leader. That's the feeling I got from the way he took over in the tunnel at the end.
I think there's a good chance. I don't know that I like the character but I think the kid can act.

And I don't remember her name but I've always liked the "mom" as an actress. I could see TWD writers making her the Sara Connor/Rick of this series...
[Reply]
eDave 08:49 PM 08-24-2015
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I think there's a good chance. I don't know that I like the character but I think the kid can act.

And I don't remember her name but I've always liked the "mom" as an actress. I could see TWD writers making her the Sara Connor/Rick of this series...
Kim Dickens. I've been crushing on her since Deadwood.
[Reply]
aturnis 11:03 PM 08-24-2015
Originally Posted by Frosty:
I have to say that I'm getting a bit tired of all of these shows centering on dysfunctional families. TWD and The Strain both did it, too. It just seems more "soap opera"-ish and a bunch of lazy drama for the writers to put out there.
It's normal America. What else do you want?
[Reply]
kcxiv 11:09 PM 08-24-2015
Yeah, most folks i know are dysfunctional. I say there is more dysfunction then function. lol
[Reply]
Brock 12:26 AM 08-25-2015
Originally Posted by eDave:
Kim Dickens. I've been crushing on her since Deadwood.
Supposedly her bare ass appears in sons of anarchy
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 07:26 AM 08-25-2015
It really bored the shit out of me, honestly. Not sure if I continue with the series. It is only 6 episodes long though, so one would think the shit has to pick up fairly soon in order to generate any type of interest for a second season.

It started off great, and then it just fucking ground to a mind numbing crawl, with literally zero payoff at the end of the episode.
[Reply]
kepp 08:01 AM 08-25-2015
Originally Posted by thabear04:
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/fear-the-wa...446191155.html
I get the feeling that they're planning on developing the characters and storylines much slower than TWD. I'm not sure if I'll like that or not, but it will be interesting to see.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:20 AM 08-25-2015
Well, they have me for 6 episodes. I didn't hate it, I didn't love it. Not sure what that even means. I'm really looking forward to the premier of TWD in October, so maybe I'm just watching this shit because I'm jonesing...kinda like pre-season Chiefs football.

I'll give it a chance, it's not horrible. And yeah, I really hope they explain the damn virus...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:23 AM 08-25-2015
People have a pathetic amount of patience. MO EXPOSIONS!!!
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 10:44 AM 08-25-2015
I enjoyed it. I'm really bored with the TWD, so I'm open to a new set of characters and plot.
[Reply]
Molitoth 10:48 AM 08-25-2015
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
This.

It was no where NEAR the awesomeness of TWD Pilot, but this should develop into some action over the next couple of episodes.
[Reply]
Frosty 11:12 AM 08-25-2015
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
This.

It was no where NEAR the awesomeness of TWD Pilot, but this should develop into some action over the next couple of episodes.
I had to keep telling myself that it was slow because the infection was just starting. However, I would have liked more foreboding signs and less family in-fighting.

ETA: I kind of had a case of blue balls when it was over though. It was like "I have to wait another week for something to happen?"
[Reply]
aturnis 04:20 PM 08-25-2015
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
It really bored the shit out of me, honestly. Not sure if I continue with the series. It is only 6 episodes long though, so one would think the shit has to pick up fairly soon in order to generate any type of interest for a second season.

It started off great, and then it just fucking ground to a mind numbing crawl, with literally zero payoff at the end of the episode.
I'm never going to understand a view like this.

You HAVE to know that this first episode is as slow and anti climactic as the show is going to get right?

The epidemic is just starting, soon, hell breaks loose.
[Reply]
vailpass 08:38 PM 08-25-2015
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Yep...
[Reply]
Page 7 of 37
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up