ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 37
« First < 253132333435 3637 >
Media Center>Fear the Walking Dead (TWD companion series)
Fire Me Boy! 02:51 PM 03-27-2015

IT'S OFFICIAL! The walking dead companion show on AMC is called FEAR THE WALKING DEAD! Expect more news very soon! #FearTheWalkingDead

— Robert Kirkman (@RobertKirkman) March 27, 2015

[Reply]
frankotank 12:48 PM 10-05-2016
YAY! idiot boy is dead dead DEAD!!!!

[Reply]
Kman34 01:50 PM 10-05-2016
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
This show was doomed from the start by a main character that isn't likeable or has any redeeming qualities. Nick could get killed anytime and it seems the show could go on and probably get better as a result. Also, the extremely weak father character...this guy...its like you watch each week hoping he finally grows a pair but it never happens. There's potential with him...he's a good actor....if he took some sort of Rick Grimes turn and had a chain of events mold him into a badass...it'd save the show....but I think the window for that to happen has arguably closed.
Oops.. beat those guys dead or close to it... maybe he won't be a pussy anymore... White mom needs to go....too stupid
[Reply]
notorious 10:57 PM 10-05-2016
Just when this show starts getting decent, it has some monumentally stupid stuff happen.

The writers just can't help themselves.
[Reply]
SAGA45 07:04 PM 10-06-2016
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Oops.. beat those guys dead or close to it... maybe he won't be a pussy anymore... White mom needs to go....too stupid
I like White mom. She's been hardcore from the get-go. I hate that they've made Nick into some sort of Moses...leading the people to the promise land...only to get killed by some rogue military dudes.

Another drawback to FTWD is they cant do much with the zombies given this is the very outset of the outbreak...can't get those skeletal, horribly decomposed walkers like on TWD. Definitely an adjustment for TWD loyalists.

Also, the extremely weak father character...this guy...its like you watch each week hoping he finally grows a pair but it never happens. There's potential with him...he's a good actor....if he took some sort of Rick Grimes turn and had a chain of events mold him into a badass...it'd save the show....but I think the window for that to happen has arguably closed.
Well....looks like he had a Rick Grimes event last night. Lol I honestly was glad to learn his son Chris got killed. It should've been a more impactful and shocking moment but...they made that character too annoying and unlikeable...plus the actor was bad.

[Reply]
lcarus 09:45 AM 05-23-2018
Anyone else been watching this? I've been enjoying it possibly more than TWD this season. The first season really wasn't very good, but it's gotten better and better.
[Reply]
KC Dan 10:18 AM 05-23-2018
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Anyone else been watching this? I've been enjoying it possibly more than TWD this season. The first season really wasn't very good, but it's gotten better and better.
Agreed. I am getting a bit sick of the flashbacks though.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:28 AM 05-23-2018
Originally Posted by KC Dan:
Agreed. I am getting a bit sick of the flashbacks though.
Yeah I think that is just how they're telling the story for the first half of this season. Maybe the whole season.

I was actually shocked both times when
Spoiler!

It really feels like anyone can go at any time, whereas on TWD, some characters you know are safe.
[Reply]
SAGA45 10:52 AM 05-23-2018
Ive been watching it and loving it, especially since Nick died. Been hoping for that since Season 2. Love the new landscape and group they have now. I was kinda thrown off by the time jump initially. I was really interested in seeing how they survived and reconnected after that dam explosion but....for some reason, the time jump has worked well, especially with Morgan included.
[Reply]
lcarus 06:46 PM 05-23-2018
Ive been watching it and loving it, especially since Nick died. Been hoping for that since Season 2. Love the new landscape and group they have now. I was kinda thrown off by the time jump initially. I was really interested in seeing how they survived and reconnected after that dam explosion but....for some reason, the time jump has worked well, especially with Morgan included.
I feel the same. I hated the time jump and felt it was only to accomodate Morgan onto the show. But it's gotten pretty interesting. Alicia is a beauty. I like looking at her. So when the show is boring I at least have that.
[Reply]
Why Not? 12:15 AM 05-25-2018
Phenomenal season so far. Last season was good as well. I think aside from Rick and Daryl, Strand and John Dorie may be my favorite all time WD characters.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:38 AM 05-25-2018
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Phenomenal season so far. Last season was good as well. I think aside from Rick and Daryl, Strand and John Dorie may be my favorite all time WD characters.
John Dorie is awesome. Hopefully he isn't god damn dead. I highly doubt he will be.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:24 PM 05-27-2018
Originally Posted by lcarus:
John Dorie is awesome. Hopefully he isn't god damn dead. I highly doubt he will be.
He is easily my favorite character in the aggregated Walking Dead series. It would only make sense to kill him off after 4-5 episodes.

But really I’m enjoying this season a lot. The only thing I could do less of is Morgan’s “you don’t have to do this” refrain. This man must have some middle ground.
[Reply]
lcarus 08:09 PM 10-12-2020
Pretty entertaining season premiere. Looking forward to this season.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:11 AM 04-09-2021
I just watched the new episode of this. Pretty messed up ending. It didn't really make much sense to me.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 03:02 AM 04-11-2021
I kept coming back every week because Alicia is hot...but then I'll be damned if I didn't get caught up in the story too. Would be cool if a few of these characters got tied in with the Alexandria crew and whomever the hell that Rick is with in an "Endgame" type fight at the end of this "universe".
[Reply]
Page 35 of 37
« First < 253132333435 3637 >
Up