ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 30
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Media Center>Fargo: TV Series on FX
Pasta Little Brioni 10:23 PM 04-15-2014
Anyone tune in tonight?
[Reply]
Dr. Gigglepants 06:43 AM 05-22-2014
How about how easy everything is for Lorne? Like when he was sloppily pulling off the "pranks" against cosmopolis? He just walks up to his house and kills his dog, switches his pills, manages to get the blood in the hot water heater? Has the grocery store owner never heard of a security camera? Or when the cops on the scanner at the end of the last episode wrote off the shooting incident as "the weirdest suicide by cop." The guy was freaking duct taped to a piece of exercie equipment with a shotgun duct taped to his hands...you couldn't even do that to yourself if you tried...are we just supposed to believe every LEO in that state is worthless except for Molly?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Dr. Gigglepants 06:44 AM 05-22-2014
It's a great show and I'm enjoying lesters spiral into the abyss, but damn, they're asking for a lot of suspended belief already.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
MahiMike 06:49 AM 05-22-2014
That episode started out slow but then built up to rival the very first episode. That dude from 'Always Sunny' died a horrible - but funny - death.

The idiot 'Postman wannabe' has no business holding a gun.
[Reply]
MahiMike 06:53 AM 05-22-2014
And speaking of FX, is there any reason to even have HBO?

Justified
Fargo
The Americans
Archer
Always Sunny
etc., etc.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:58 AM 05-22-2014
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
And speaking of FX, is there any reason to even have HBO?

Justified
Fargo
The Americans
Archer
Always Sunny
etc., etc.
Yeah. If you don't want to watch the best show on TV
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:38 AM 05-22-2014
:-) at Lester's new plan
[Reply]
dilligaf 11:34 AM 05-22-2014
What was the deal with the fish? Did I miss something?
[Reply]
NewChief 12:00 PM 05-22-2014
I'm going to have to watch this show. My buddy, who wrote Rectified and will have a new series called Quarry coming out soon, says this show is better than True Detective.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:02 PM 05-22-2014
Originally Posted by NewChief:
I'm going to have to watch this show. My buddy, who wrote Rectified and will have a new series called Quarry coming out soon, says this show is better than True Detective.
Remains to be seen, but it's very interesting.
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:51 PM 05-22-2014
Originally Posted by NewChief:
Better, no. But in the top 10 of current shows.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:49 AM 05-23-2014
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Better, no fucking way. But in the top 10 of current shows.
FYP
[Reply]
jwazzie 06:36 AM 05-23-2014
My wife and I just started watching The Americans. WOW. We are going through the first season very quickly. FX is very good. Just saw Amazon Prime added old HBO shows. Got to start watching Deadwood
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:56 AM 05-23-2014
Originally Posted by jwazzie:
My wife and I just started watching The Americans. WOW. We are going through the first season very quickly. FX is very good. Just saw Amazon Prime added old HBO shows. Got to start watching Deadwood
To watch Deadwood for the first time?

Nirvana.

I still hold it up as the best series in TV history.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:45 PM 05-27-2014
Good olé Lester :-) Pipe laya!!!
[Reply]
Mojo Rising 01:16 PM 05-28-2014
Originally Posted by jwazzie:
I like the Americans as well.

If you have Directv I think that Deadwood is available for On Demand (requires HBO subscription.) I just re-watched it. Very good!
[Reply]
Page 5 of 30
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up