Media Center>Fargo: TV Series on FX
Pasta Little Brioni 10:23 PM 04-15-2014
Anyone tune in tonight?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:36 PM 04-29-2014
Just keeps getting better
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:34 AM 04-30-2014
Could you find a smaller room for us to talk?

Here, squeeze this?

:-) :-)

And Gus' daughter's haircut, oofah.

[Reply]
jwazzie 10:00 AM 04-30-2014
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
It is going to see Billy Bob versus Matty McConney at the Emmys.
:-)

You know you have a great part is when you are the bad guy and you take over every scene you are in (think Mags Bennett Season 2 of Justified). I just love that you think what some of the connections are but you know something will happen to change your thought process.

Also love Hess' two sons. They are golden as well!
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:05 AM 04-30-2014
Lester is so bad at playing dumb.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:46 AM 04-30-2014
Originally Posted by jwazzie:
:-)
Also love Hess' two sons. They are golden as well!
I've taken shits I'd rather spend time with.
[Reply]
Mojo Rising 12:22 AM 05-01-2014
Great show so far. Is Billy Bob signed on for 7 years for the duration of the series? Or, is it a True Detective style of rotating stars?

My only gripe is that for a professional killer he makes a lot of mistakes. After crashing the car and leaving it behind with blood on the steering wheel at the scene of a kidnapping turned murder you show up at a hospital?

Runs a stop signs after killing a police chief of a nearby town in another victim of the same crimes car?

Either the name of the show will need to change or Billy Bob will not be long for the area.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:04 AM 05-07-2014
Billy Bob out Verbals Verbal Kent.

But you want to talk about disappearing into a role, I still wouldn't have noticed that Glenn 'Dennis' Howerton was the fake tan yoga dude if an article hadn't pointed it out.
[Reply]
jwazzie 01:46 PM 05-09-2014
This show needs more love. Great writing, the acting is superb, and it just keeps getting better every week. Billy Bob for the Emmy win (sorry Matthew Mac!).
[Reply]
jwazzie 10:42 AM 05-13-2014
Tonight. Just an FYI.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:44 PM 05-13-2014
Fargo night!
[Reply]
Mojo Rising 10:47 PM 05-13-2014
I might be off but I noticed a few inconsistencies tonight.

Flat screens in the van when he was buying the scanners from the fence in 86

LED light on the drill when the 1st screw was drilled when the workout guy was locked in the closet

The chick cop didnt turn off the water source before she unscrewed the water line when inspecting the back of the washer

Annoying but not game breakers.

The Chief Of Police will soon become Saul for the BBB spinoff so I expect he and BBT die in a shootout and we get a new villian for next season.

I like the show though.
[Reply]
jwazzie 07:37 AM 05-14-2014
This is taking place in 2006. It said it on the whiteboard in the chiefs office when they were talking about the storm. I also thought about the water source but like you said, not a game changer.

I am also ready for the grocery king to have a heart attack with all the sweating he is doing.

The Colin Hanks/Neighbor scene was one of the best so far.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:18 AM 05-21-2014
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buridan's_ass

Originally Posted by :
Buridan's ass is an illustration of a paradox in philosophy in the conception of free will.

It refers to a hypothetical situation wherein an ass that is equally hungry and thirsty is placed precisely midway between a stack of hay and a pail of water. Since the paradox assumes the ass will always go to whichever is closer, it will die of both hunger and thirst since it cannot make any rational decision to choose one over the other

[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:38 AM 05-21-2014
That was quite the episode.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:07 AM 05-21-2014
Good stuff.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 30
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up