ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 57
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Media Center>Horror Movies
Sorter 05:50 PM 10-18-2012
Please recommend me some for the season. I'm currently fresh out ideas, sans Sinister which I'll be seeing this week.
[Reply]
Rausch 06:51 PM 10-30-2014
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Just watched 'You're Next' last weekend. It was pretty kick ass. I enjoyed the idea of a female lead turning the tables on her attackers.
And just ruined it for everyone else.

Well done...
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:54 PM 10-30-2014
Originally Posted by Rausch:
And just ruined it for everyone else.
Not even close.
[Reply]
Jerm 07:33 PM 10-30-2014
Anyone seen The Sacrament???

Watched it a little while back...interesting flick...
[Reply]
lcarus 06:26 PM 10-31-2014
So someone recommend me a movie and I'll recommend you a movie.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:55 PM 10-31-2014
Watch the documentary "RFK Must Die" and tell me its not horrorific.

Conspiracy theory meets conspiracy fact, truly scary... not in a Michael Myers way, but far far worse.
[Reply]
notorious 07:02 PM 10-31-2014
I am a fan of Silent Hill.

I know, I know.....
[Reply]
lcarus 09:37 PM 10-31-2014
Originally Posted by notorious:
I am a fan of Silent Hill.

I know, I know.....
Absolutely love the games (1-3 mainly) but didn't care for the movie. I have quite a few reasons why. I listed them here a while back. There were some good things about it. Great environment. I liked the visuals and was happy they used Akira Yamaoka's music. Have you seen the sequel yet?
[Reply]
lcarus 09:38 PM 10-31-2014
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Watch the documentary "RFK Must Die" and tell me its not horrorific.

Conspiracy theory meets conspiracy fact, truly scary... not in a Michael Myers way, but far far worse.
Alright. Will do. I love conspiracy theories.
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:39 PM 10-31-2014
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Alright. Will do. I love conspiracy theories.
Im about to watch The Babadook tonight. I'll let you know how it is. 96% approval on Rotten Tomatoes though, which is rare for a horror movie.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:41 PM 10-31-2014
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Im about to watch The Babadook tonight. I'll let you know how it is. 96% approval on Rotten Tomatoes though, which is rare for a horror movie.
Ok. I'll find it and watch it soon as well.
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:42 PM 10-31-2014
Ok. I'll find it and watch it soon as well.
IT's not out in Theaters in the U.S yet. It's an Australian made movie and it's been released in other countries, just not here yet.

HOWEVER, DirecTV is running a Halloween special premiere on it right now. Im about to Order it in a few minutes.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:44 PM 10-31-2014
IT's not out in Theaters in the U.S yet. It's an Australian made movie and it's been released in other countries, just not here yet.

HOWEVER, DirecTV is running a Halloween special premiere on it right now. Im about to Order it in a few minutes.
Interesting. Wonder if piratebay has it. I'll check it out. Are you big on Japanese horror movies? I need a good recommendation. I've seen Ju-on and Ringu movies already. I've heard great things about "Audition".
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:46 PM 10-31-2014
Interesting. Wonder if piratebay has it. I'll check it out. Are you big on Japanese horror movies? I need a good recommendation. I've seen Ju-on and Ringu movies already. I've heard great things about "Audition".
I've seen both Ju-on and Ringu. I saw one of them in the theaters, can't remember which.

Audition was a great movie, a must see if you're into Asian horror.

It's more of a torture movie though, more so than a Horror.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:51 PM 10-31-2014
I've seen both Ju-on and Ringu. I saw one of them in the theaters, can't remember which.

Audition was a great movie, a must see if you're into Asian horror.

It's more of a torture movie though, more so than a Horror.
Right on. Sounds fun. You should check out some Dario Argento movies if you haven't. Deep Red (Profondo Rosso) is interesting, though I could see how someone would hate it. It's just weird.
[Reply]
lcarus 12:10 AM 11-01-2014
I've probably mentioned this movie before a time or two, but damn it, I'm gonna stick with it til the end. Hellraiser V: Inferno. It's not only my favorite Hellraiser movie, but it's one of my favorite horror movies ever. I don't know what it is about it exactly, but I really dig it. I know Clive Barker personally doesn't care for it, but you know what? Fuck Clive Barker in this instance.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 57
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Up