ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 57
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Media Center>Dexter (Showtime)
ChiefsFan4Life 10:38 PM 10-20-2006
Anyone watch this show?

I was bored and watched all three episodes that have been aired so far on OnDemand. I actually think the show is pretty damn good so far, I like the character a lot.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 08:35 PM 03-13-2008
Originally Posted by Bowser:
:-)

Yeah, he doesn't get a ton of facetime on CBS, but the sister does. Obviously, I'm going to have to subscribe to Showtime, or just buy the DVD's.
I downloaded the entire second season from Mininova. All the episodes were 720p and had 5.1 audio. But if you don't have a HTPC, that doesn't do you much good.

I seriously sat down and watched the entire second season in one day. It was that good.

And I was that worthless.
[Reply]
beavis 11:04 PM 01-10-2009
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
I downloaded the entire second season from Mininova. All the episodes were 720p and had 5.1 audio. But if you don't have a HTPC, that doesn't do you much good.

I seriously sat down and watched the entire second season in one day. It was that good.

And I was that worthless.
Agreed. I started out watching the first season last week. It honestly took me 3 or 4 episodes to really get into it. As good as the first season was, the second season blew it away. I can't wait to get my hands on the third.
[Reply]
Valiant 12:30 AM 01-11-2009
Originally Posted by Valiant:
So went to my grandma's church for their Christmas show..

A: I don't like her church..
B: not a fan of organized religion(im'a deist...)
C: Only went to make my grandma happy

Well why there was an intermission and they had Christmas music playing over the broadcast, it kept being interrupted by some other signal or someone playing with the broadcast booth..

Kept cutting out too.. "Dexter is the Bay Harbor..." "Dexter".........then back to Christmas music..

My family could not figure out why I was literally lol...

I find it funny finding old posts by me and thinking "must of been drunk again."
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 03:16 AM 01-11-2009
I don't know if I could really rank the seasons. I just rewatched S1 and S2 after finishing 3.

1 and 3 are kind of like the first and third Star Wars movies. A little more upbeat and entertaining. The second is much darker and introspective in an Empire Strikes Back kind of way.

I will say that the writers have done a phenomenal job with Dexter's character arc. It's been a dialectical process, vacillating from Harry's code to Lila's proselytizing from S1 to S2 and then finding his way back home after S3, all the while mirroring the evolution of his own identity.
[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 03:29 AM 01-11-2009
dexter is a kick ass show, if you watched this and didn't like it you susk
[Reply]
beavis 05:05 AM 01-11-2009
I don't know if I could really rank the seasons. I just rewatched S1 and S2 after finishing 3.

1 and 3 are kind of like the first and third Star Wars movies. A little more upbeat and entertaining. The second is much darker and introspective in an Empire Strikes Back kind of way.

I will say that the writers have done a phenomenal job with Dexter's character arc. It's been a dialectical process, vacillating from Harry's code to Lila's proselytizing from S1 to S2 and then finding his way back home after S3, all the while mirroring the evolution of his own identity.
I just love how he's constantly right on the edge, one bad move away from getting caught.

I don't know his name, and haven't looked him up on imdb yet, but the guy plays Dexter is phenominal. He's got that perfect blend of creepy and conartist needed for the role.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:36 AM 01-11-2009

I loved the 2nd season with him and the cop going back and forth and setting him up. The british chick was a great charector also.
[Reply]
beavis 04:39 PM 05-06-2009
Has anyone heard when season 3 comes out on dvd?
[Reply]
chiefsfan987 02:58 PM 05-09-2009
I don't have showtime but I love this show. Does anyone know if CBS will be re-airing this season in summer like they did last season?
[Reply]
ChiefsFan4Life 06:31 PM 05-09-2009
Originally Posted by chiefsfan987:
I don't have showtime but I love this show. Does anyone know if CBS will be re-airing this season in summer like they did last season?
If I can give you one piece of advice - do not watch it on CBS - it changes the whole show when you take away the cussing/graphic killing, etc. It's not even the same show on CBS in my opinion

Just get the DVDs if you want to watch it
[Reply]
Valiant 02:23 AM 07-09-2009
Just watched the last episode of dexter season 3.. When is dexter going to kill his cunt of a sister.. Was cheering during Quarantine when she died.. Horrible actor..
[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 02:28 AM 07-09-2009
I just started season 2. I love the show, I know they need a story and everything. But I think I liked it better in early season 1 where Dexter just didn't care about anything and was going after the bad guys. But I still like the show a lot.
[Reply]
Miles 07:35 AM 07-09-2009
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan4Life:
If I can give you one piece of advice - do not watch it on CBS - it changes the whole show when you take away the cussing/graphic killing, etc. It's not even the same show on CBS in my opinion

Just get the DVDs if you want to watch it
Are Masuka, Dokes and his sister even allowed to talk in the CBS edits?
[Reply]
ChiefsFan4Life 04:36 PM 07-12-2009
Originally Posted by Miles:
Are Masuka, Dokes and his sister even allowed to talk in the CBS edits?
Precisely why I gave him that advice. I didn't see any of the CBS episodes so I don't know how they managed to try to get around all that stuff
[Reply]
irishjayhawk 05:51 PM 07-12-2009
Doesn't this start back up like Sept 24th or so?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 57
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Up