ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 57
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Media Center>Dexter (Showtime)
ChiefsFan4Life 10:38 PM 10-20-2006
Anyone watch this show?

I was bored and watched all three episodes that have been aired so far on OnDemand. I actually think the show is pretty damn good so far, I like the character a lot.
[Reply]
Carlota69 03:35 PM 12-06-2007
Originally Posted by Que Card QB:
My favorite at the moment. Can't wait to see what happens with Dokes. I know he breaks out but he can't just tell on Dexter as he's the prime suspect.
I know--whats gonna happen with Doakes? And Lila is absolutely ****ing nuts!!!!!
[Reply]
ArrowheadHawk 05:26 PM 12-06-2007
I watch this show, I download it every Monday because I see no reason to pay for a channel that I will only watch for one hour a week. I read this morning that they will be editing the episodes and showing them on CBS.

Here the article

http://www.tv.com/story/10552.html?t...m_clk=gumballs
[Reply]
noa 05:28 PM 12-06-2007
I kind of like Doakes. I wonder if it possible to come to some resolution where they don't have to kill him or have him arrested.
[Reply]
Thig Lyfe 06:05 PM 12-06-2007
I don't have Showtime, but I still wish Arrested Development had moved there from Fox. I would have figured out a way to watch episodes.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:03 PM 12-06-2007
The last 2 episodes got leaked out. I wouldn't say it's a totally surprising episode, but the writers did a great job again. They may actually have topped season 1.
[Reply]
Valiant 09:32 PM 12-06-2007
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan4Life:
Anyone watch this show?

I was bored and watched all three episodes that have been aired so far on OnDemand. I actually think the show is pretty damn good so far, I like the character a lot.

Yeah, love it.. ****ign Icontrol doesn't have episode 21 on though..Kind of ****ing need that to watch episode 22..
[Reply]
Valiant 09:35 PM 12-06-2007
Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk:
I watch this show, I download it every Monday because I see no reason to pay for a channel that I will only watch for one hour a week. I read this morning that they will be editing the episodes and showing them on CBS.

Here the article

http://www.tv.com/story/10552.html?t...m_clk=gumballs

Uhh?? will the editing be taking out the sinister nature of the show?? And I kinda like look at the girls tits.. **** you CBS..
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:36 PM 12-06-2007
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Uhh?? will the editing be taking out the sinister nature of the show?? And I kinda like look at the girls tits.. **** you CBS..
I don't think the editing would really take out that much. Most of the killing scenes don't involve the camera focusing on the actual stabbing or cutting involved in what he does.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:00 PM 12-07-2007
Yeah, love it.. ****ign Icontrol doesn't have episode 21 on though..Kind of ****ing need that to watch episode 22..
Yeah? What's up with that?:-)
[Reply]
Jilly 01:01 PM 12-07-2007
Originally Posted by Braincase:
My wife and I watch it every Sunday night, right after we get the kids to bed. One of my favorite shows ever.

And Lyla is a PSYCHO!!!!!

Funny thing is, she probably is Dexter's soulmate.

I think she's gonna be key to getting him out of this whole mess
[Reply]
ChiefsFan4Life 01:08 PM 12-07-2007
Pardon my ignorance, but what is Icontrol?
[Reply]
ArrowheadHawk 01:16 PM 12-07-2007
cool the last two episodes got leaked the torrents are downloading now can't wait to watch them tonight
[Reply]
Braincase 01:43 PM 12-07-2007
Originally Posted by Jilly:
I think she's gonna be key to getting him out of this whole mess
Lyla kills Doakes to impress him, and then they frame it up like Doakes was going to kill Lyla to get to Dexter, maybe? Speculation begins!
[Reply]
DMAC 02:19 PM 12-07-2007
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I watched a few episodes of Dexter. He's a real scary dude.
You have been talking to Didi!!!!

[Reply]
ArrowheadHawk 11:47 PM 12-07-2007
i won't spoil anything but I just finished watching the last two episodes of the season and they are awesome.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 57
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Up