ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 57
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Media Center>Dexter (Showtime)
ChiefsFan4Life 10:38 PM 10-20-2006
Anyone watch this show?

I was bored and watched all three episodes that have been aired so far on OnDemand. I actually think the show is pretty damn good so far, I like the character a lot.
[Reply]
Braincase 02:02 PM 11-25-2009
I don't know about you guys, but after watching last Sunday, I am pretty condfident who shot Deb & killed Lundy. Thank you Masuka!
[Reply]
okcchief 03:42 PM 11-25-2009
Originally Posted by SLAG:
we were talking about this at work-

We watched seasons 1-3 so fast that we could blow by the slow ones and didnt have to wait for the intense ones to air.

Now we are watching it as it airs and we can't get to the next one fast enough.

They have to have the slow ones in the begining to make it so good at the end!
That's probably why I didn't notice it as much. I watched season 1 and 2 in about two or three weeks and watched the first part of season 3 in about a few days before I was caught up.

I
[Reply]
irishjayhawk 05:10 PM 11-25-2009
Originally Posted by Braincase:
I don't know about you guys, but after watching last Sunday, I am pretty condfident who shot Deb & killed Lundy. Thank you Masuka!
It didn't even cross my mind until I read your post but I'm absolutely positive we're on the same page.

EDIT: And then I see the reveal at the end moments after I post and it's incredibly obvious.
[Reply]
Sully 09:23 PM 11-29-2009
This is turning out to be my favorite season so far. But I wish like he'll I was watching on DVD so I could watch the next two weeks.
[Reply]
SLAG 01:16 PM 11-30-2009
Originally Posted by Sully:
This is turning out to be my favorite season so far. But I wish like he'll I was watching on DVD so I could watch the next two weeks.
I agree

I am debating on waiting two weeks and just watch both back to back
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:08 AM 12-01-2009
Originally Posted by Sully:
I don't know the one where him and black detective were playing cat and mouse and the insane english girl was pretty good. But, yes, this is turning out to be a damn good season after its usual slow start.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 01:10 AM 12-10-2009
Lithgow is doing a great job. Those family scenes during the Thanksgiving episode were wildly uncomfortable.
[Reply]
irishjayhawk 05:53 AM 12-10-2009
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Lithgow is doing a great job. Those family scenes during the Thanksgiving episode were wildly uncomfortable.
No kidding.

Best villain I've seen in a while. Though, I wish it was a little more ambiguous as to who the villain really is. As it is, Dexter is the "hero".
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:25 AM 12-10-2009
Originally Posted by irishjayhawk:
No kidding.

Best villain I've seen in a while. Though, I wish it was a little more ambiguous as to who the villain really is. As it is, Dexter is the "hero".
yeah but he is evolving. He has a family now so he felt bad for the innocent kid and saved him instead of killing off trinity.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:27 AM 12-10-2009
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Lithgow meeting him in the middle of the police station and coming face to face and saying "Hello Dexter" with that smile. Very good acting.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 10:04 AM 12-10-2009
Lithgow alone has made this season of Dexter the best yet. It was odd seeing him as a a the villanous type because I always remember him as the eccentric alien from "3rd Rock from the Sun". However, it wasn't until the other day that I remembered he was in 'Cliffhanger' with Sylvester Stallone as the villain....so I guess it's not entirely out of the norm for him.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:40 AM 12-10-2009
Originally Posted by KCtotheSB:
Lithgow alone has made this season of Dexter the best yet. It was odd seeing him as a a the villanous type because I always remember him as the eccentric alien from "3rd Rock from the Sun". However, it wasn't until the other day that I remembered he was in 'Cliffhanger' with Sylvester Stallone as the villain....so I guess it's not entirely out of the norm for him.

Spoiler!
you should try this

[spoiler] message text [spoiler] except put the / in on the second part. eg. [/spolier]
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:41 AM 12-10-2009
Lithgow alone has made this season of Dexter the best yet. It was odd seeing him as a a the villanous type because I always remember him as the eccentric alien from "3rd Rock from the Sun".

Raising Cain

Ricochet
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 11:27 AM 12-10-2009
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
you should try this

[spoiler] message text [spoiler] except put the / in on the second part. eg. [/spolier]

Oh, I didn't know that code was available. Thanks.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:48 PM 12-10-2009
Oh, I didn't know that code was available. Thanks.
thats cool.:-)
[Reply]
Page 10 of 57
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up