ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Predict our offense with Leveon
chiefzilla1501 06:59 PM 10-19-2020
Is Andy Reid evolving his offense into a balanced attack based on what defenses are throwing at us?

How many carries a game do we expect? What split between Leveon and CEH?

How does our game plan change if our interior OL continues to play this well?
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:49 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Lol. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but i think it's funny that this has to be explained.

Players rave about Reid's honesty. Veach gets nothing but praise from guys on this roster, such as Chris Jones.

These guys have a great relationship with their players and you don't get that by lying to them.

I'm 110% positive they were straight up honest with Bell on what to expect.
Agreed. They would have to.

You know the quickest way to get a prima donna to act like a prima donna? Surprise them. Spring something on them last minute that they weren't expecting at all. Works every time.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 02:52 PM 10-20-2020
It will be just like with "shady". After a few fumbles REID will bench LB and you won't see him much, if ever again
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 02:56 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
Ahhhh, beat me to it REP. :-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:13 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
To totally dominate Buffalo the way we did yesterday and come away with a 9 point win that required a late FG to ensure victory sucked.

This should have been a 14-17 easy win that only closed when Buffalo scored a garbage time TD.

Andy almost pulled a Marty
Andy will need to pull some Martys so mahomes can go back to being mahomes. It may have sucked for you. But im damn excited that we will solve this problem instead of limping through it. We need to pull 1 or 2 guys out of coverage and I think we're beyond believing we can just power through it. And we won't do that until we prove definitively that we will punish you with a slow painful death.

What Andy did yesterday was somewhat situational. The ball was obviously slick. But I also believe Andy will set the tone now that we are committed to beating you either way. Pick your poison. We may have a few games that are a little more boring but it's going to set mahomes up beautifully for the playoff stretch. I don't think CEH can do this alone which is why we need Bell. As dominant as he was we've had a few games already where despite being dared to run, we flat out couldn't.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:14 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
It will be just like with "shady". After a few fumbles REID will bench LB and you won't see him much, if ever again
:-)

Bell averages about 1 fumble a year.

You're reaching and it's pathetic.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:17 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Its nowhere near that. LB is way younger and he's motivated to play for his next contract.
[Reply]
Otter 03:19 PM 10-20-2020
Double back sets with the speed receivers streaking.
[Reply]
PHOG 03:20 PM 10-20-2020
Even more unstoppable.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:31 PM 10-20-2020
If he plays with a chip on his shoulder & can get back to the pre-2018 Lev Bell....holy shit!

Unstoppable.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up