ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Media Center>CBS AA: The Stand
keg in kc 03:35 PM 09-01-2020
Coming in December.

[Reply]
Megatron96 11:48 AM 02-03-2021
I actually liked "Christine." But as a car guy, maybe I was just biased. And I did like "The Shining."
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:52 AM 02-03-2021
I preferred "Sometimes They Come Back" but that's because my cousin had a part in it.

His son was also on Criminal Minds and Modern Family. :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 12:02 PM 02-03-2021
IMO the best horror movie adaptation of a King story is The Mist.

And ironically, it's the twist ending that wasn't in King's story is what puts it over the top. That was..... so brutally fucked up. Perhaps the nastiest twist ever committed to film.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 01:00 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
IMO the best horror movie adaptation of a King story is The Mist.

And ironically, it's the twist ending that wasn't in King's story is what puts it over the top. That was..... so brutally ****ed up. Perhaps the nastiest twist ever committed to film.
Yep. That was a good one. What a f*cked up ending
[Reply]
vailpass 05:47 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
NEVER, EVER REFER TO THAT ****ING ATROCITY AS THE D*** T****. THAT WAS NOT DT. IT WAS A BUNCH OF pillowbiter PATRIOT FANS HAVING AN ATM ORGY WITH THEIR MOTHERS.
X100000
[Reply]
Randallflagg 07:54 PM 02-05-2021
I finished watching the "new" STAND this morning over coffee. My Take? What a shit storm of nothingness. Jesus, CBS damn sure screwed the pooch with this one. I thought the original 4-part mini series was "less than good" but this hot mess was just that. The acting was terrible, the story line BARELY followed King's book and overall - just nasty.

I do not know if there is anything past episode 8 - but if not, they have left out a BUNCH of the book.

I could not - would not recommend this piece of hot trash to anyone. Terrible, just terrible.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up