ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 21
« First < 111718192021
Media Center>Sony Playstation 5 thread
bowener 10:04 AM 03-17-2020
I figured we could go ahead and start this.

I wasn't able to watch it today, but Sony had a live event where they unveiled the PS5 console. I don't really have an opinion on the appearance yet, but it can be vertical or horizontal.

Your first look at the #PlayStation5. pic.twitter.com/VCDfmVKCEl

— PlayStation (@PlayStation) June 11, 2020

...and here it is. Thanks for watching! #PS5 pic.twitter.com/pOzHc31X3G

— PlayStation (@PlayStation) June 11, 2020

[Reply]
srvy 04:45 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Interesting. Are they legit? I have never heard of them and that is $15 cheaper than going through the PS store.
They are legit I have bought from them for years for my son and daughter never a problem. Slickdeals.net always posts their sales but just be careful and make sure the Key is global and works in USA.
[Reply]
tredadda 05:51 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
They are legit I have bought from them for years for my son and daughter never a problem. Slickdeals.net always posts their sales but just be careful and make sure the Key is global and works in USA.
How did you pay if you don't mind me asking. Did you use a CC and if so was there any concerns about your card info being stolen (outside of the usual threats present on the internet).
[Reply]
Sorry 06:02 PM 11-28-2020
How did you pay if you don't mind me asking. Did you use a CC and if so was there any concerns about your card info being stolen (outside of the usual threats present on the internet).
i'd suggest buying a visa gift card and manually putting money in to protector yourself
[Reply]
Mecca 06:39 PM 11-28-2020
Use paypal that's safe as hell, but I've bought from them since 2016, no issues at all.
[Reply]
srvy 06:40 PM 11-28-2020
Paypal
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 07:15 PM 11-28-2020
Got Lucky today and picked up a PS5 around 2:00 pm at my local Walmart. I Saw a couple of people in the electronic dept with them at the register. I asked the clerk for one and they went to the back and got one for me. Got stopped a couple of times on my way out the store asking if they had anymore left. Ha
[Reply]
kcxiv 07:51 PM 11-28-2020
none of them sites are "legit" but they will get you games! I have used cd keys before, its how i got Rainbow 6 Seige.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:17 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
none of them sites are "legit" but they will get you games! I have used cd keys before, its how i got Rainbow 6 Seige.
Legit in the sense that the codes work and they don't fuck with your info or card.
[Reply]
kcxiv 08:29 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Legit in the sense that the codes work and they don't fuck with your info or card.
lol The keys are mostly bought from 3rd party sellers that have been obtained by stolen credit cards.

Thats what i meant.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:01 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Sorry:
i'd suggest buying a visa gift card and manually putting money in to protector yourself
Awesome. Thank you for that.
[Reply]
Skyy God 08:08 AM 12-22-2020
This is PS4 related, but holy shit was Ghost of Tsushima good.

Right up there with RDR2 and Witcher 3.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 10:57 AM 12-22-2020
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:

Didn't play RDR2, but agree with the rest. Ghost was amazing and I'm just starting to dig into the multiplayer now. It's like a second game.
[Reply]
SuperChief 08:37 PM 12-22-2020
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:

Just finished Ghost a few days ago, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. A beautiful game, truly.

Unrelated: Big PSN sale on now. Just got a few games I was waiting to go on sale (Outer Worlds, Gang Beasts).
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:55 PM 12-23-2020
Originally Posted by Indian Chief:
Didn't play RDR2, but agree with the rest. Ghost was amazing and I'm just starting to dig into the multiplayer now. It's like a second game.
Thanks for the heads up.

The 4 player content and raid are well reviewed.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 21
« First < 111718192021
Up