ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 28
« First < 182425262728
Media Center>The Boys (Amazon)
BigRichard 07:09 PM 04-17-2019
This looks great and I love Karl Urban in everything he shows up in .

[Red Band Trailer] F*ck superheroes. Why? Because when people score limitless power, they become a**holes. Drunk with power and fame. That’s where The Boys come in. from u/TheBoysTV

[Reply]
notorious 12:50 PM 01-16-2024

No way that's her.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 02:20 PM 01-16-2024
Originally Posted by bowener:
Nope. A lot of stars are getting the buccal fat removed from their cheeks. They all end up looking gaunt and unhealthy imo.

Youtube Link. I haven't watched it.
It just leaves their face looking emaciated and misshapen. I know they are looking for the high pronounced cheekbones look but if you don't have it naturally, trying to plastic surgery it just makes you look bad as the rest of your face doesn't have that bone structure.
[Reply]
BigRichard 03:11 PM 01-16-2024

[Reply]
Bowser 02:31 PM 01-27-2024

[Reply]
duncan_idaho 03:45 PM 01-27-2024
What Moriarty did to her face is … not it.

I’m a fan of the implants, though. Intrigued to see if she gets like most women who add a couple of cup sizes and enjoys showing them off.

One cap hope.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:58 PM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
What Moriarty did to her face is … not it.

I’m a fan of the implants, though. Intrigued to see if she gets like most women who add a couple of cup sizes and enjoys showing them off.

One cap hope.
Might be the biggest cosmetic surgery self own since Jennifer Grey. Moriarty had a very distinct and natural beauty. This new face is counter to the brand I think she was building in The Boys.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 04:27 PM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Might be the biggest cosmetic surgery self own since Jennifer Grey. Moriarty had a very distinct and natural beauty. This new face is counter to the brand I think she was building in The Boys.
What's kind of sad is that she is portraying a character, Starlight, who in the source comics goes through a Vought-driven phase of sexploitation (similar to what Marvel did for real to Carol Danvers in the 80s, when they had her character brainwashed and then in a sexual relationship with her brainwasher while switching to much more risque costumes and eventually "leaving with the brainwasher."). We're past that point in the story and it has taken some different turns, too. But for her to do all this stuff when she's portraying a this character is just... sad.

I would guess that she tried for some parts and was told there were things about her physically that threw her out of the running (your boobs are too small; you're too "girl next door") and these changes are a result.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 28
« First < 182425262728
Up