ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Nzoner's Game Room>Bengals looking to trade John Ross
Dante84 12:52 PM 02-26-2019

Sources tell me the Cincinnati Bengals are hoping to trade receiver John Ross and will field offers during the combine. We'll have more tonight during our podcast.

— Tony Pauline (@TonyPauline) February 26, 2019

Wonder what the asking price is?
[Reply]
JakeF 11:02 AM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I would think we have to kick the tires even if hes been pretty shitty, things are thin for us right now. Unless they feel really good about rankin coming back strong. I'm personally worried, broken legs on big guys can be slow recoveries.
Agree completely.

It would really help to upgrade our Oline a few notches before the playoffs. Everyone saw what happened when our interior guys started run blocking in the Buffalo game. It makes such a huge difference. A reliable running game would relieve the pressure on Mahomes.

Improved Oline blocking could make Mahomes and Bell a league-leading backfield combo. CEH is good but Bell in his prime was elite. He could take a basic running lane opening and turn it into a 50-yard touchdown run.
[Reply]
JakeF 11:04 AM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's just because we aren't good at the position, to be fair the Chiefs need to shed Wilson and Hitchens contracts in the next 2 years and save money there, not get more expensive.
I'm not disagreeing with you but Wilson looked pretty good against Buffalo. The best i've seen him in a long time. He was very physical and played sideline-to-sideline.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:12 AM 10-22-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
I'm not disagreeing with you but Wilson looked pretty good against Buffalo. The best i've seen him in a long time. He was very physical and played sideline-to-sideline.
Both Hitchens and Wilson have been playing better since about halftime of the Raiders game. They seem to be pissed off and that's a good thing.

Unfortunately, money is gonna be an issue, especially with Hitchens. Gonna have to keep drafting well and backfilling.
[Reply]
JakeF 10:17 AM 10-22-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Both Hitchens and Wilson have been playing better since about halftime of the Raiders game. They seem to be pissed off and that's a good thing.

Unfortunately, money is gonna be an issue, especially with Hitchens. Gonna have to keep drafting well and backfilling.
Was it Hitchens or Wilson that body slammed that guy in the Buffalo game? I like seeing that, shows intensity that we really need. Same goes for Fisher's double pancake block play. :-)
[Reply]
Dante84 10:46 AM 10-22-2020
Was it Hitchens or Wilson that body slammed that guy in the Buffalo game? I like seeing that, shows intensity that we really need. Same goes for Fisher's double pancake block play. :-)
Honey Badger
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 12:01 PM 10-22-2020
:-) Something something world class speed.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:13 PM 10-22-2020
That was Hitchens.

Wilson was the one that made the stonewall stop on 3rd and short, which was even more impressive IMO.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Up