ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 170 of 170
« First < 70120160166167168169170
Media Center>Must Watch Series
Buehler445 08:54 AM 04-26-2012
All this talk about series, how network TV Sucks, and how hard it is to find quality shows, and some excellent shows that fly under the radar, I need a comprehensive review of all the series I need to see.

For good entertainment, I would be willing to buy DVD sets. But I've recently picked up HBOGO by kiping it from my parents, and recently got Netflix and Amazon Prime.

Here is a listing of shows that I currently own or have seen all the episodes of. If it isn't on the list, just assume I haven't seen it.

Spoiler!

Here is a listing of shows that I'm currently watching
Spoiler!

Here is a listing of shows on my list to watch (mostly due to this thread)
Spoiler!

I work a fuckton, so it is hard for me catch a series while it is on to get it on the DVR, but I recognize the entertainment value and am willing to go after the Must See shows. Accordingly, I'm not necessarily looking for anything that is still running. I'm up for watching stuff that has run its course.

So what say you, Planet? Which shows should I see?

UPDATED for the shows I've seen recently.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 09:55 PM 03-08-2024
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
I know I’m probably late on this but just wrapped up season 1 of the boys on Amazon.

Enjoying it so far.

its really good...

Erin Moriarty somehow manages to get more and more attractive ...

my lord shes a smoke show
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:06 PM 03-09-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Guy Ritchie doing a TV show called The Gentlemen loosely based on the movie of the same name? Coming out today on Netflix? Oh boy. Can't believe I only found out about this today.
Uhhh. If you liked Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels, Snatcy, or the Gentlemen, this show is pure enjoyment. Basically like a chaser to this season of True Detective.
[Reply]
Monticore 06:48 AM 03-12-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Uhhh. If you liked Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels, Snatcy, or the Gentlemen, this show is pure enjoyment. Basically like a chaser to this season of True Detective.
I really liked it , always take a little while to understand the dialogue with the stronger accents but I thought it was great , The movies you listed are definitely some of my favourites.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:15 AM 03-12-2024
Wrong thread but I thought about starting The Gentlemen last night but decided to watch the Aquaman sequel instead.

Holy crap - that movie is baaaaaaad. One of the worst I've seen in a bit. The tone is all over the place, the action scenes aren't great, Jason Momoa cannot emote even a little bit. Amber Heard...has nice tits still. So that's cool.

But man, I typically defend DC movies as underrated and this one is just awful.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:26 AM 03-12-2024
Binged both seasons of Mayor Kingstown over the weekend...

Show is absolutely batshit lol...I was entertained throughout though.
[Reply]
threebag 10:26 PM 03-12-2024
American Conspiracies: Octopus Murders

It’s pretty good. Lot of shit went down and still unsolved
[Reply]
Jerm 07:41 AM 03-13-2024
Originally Posted by threebag:
American Conspiracies: Octopus Murders

It’s pretty good. Lot of shit went down and still unsolved
Yeah it's really good...super interesting too.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:19 PM 03-17-2024
Just finished the first two episodes of Manhunt on Apple about catching John Wilkes Booth. It’s been very good so far.
[Reply]
Page 170 of 170
« First < 70120160166167168169170
Up