ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 23
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Eagles release LB Zach Brown
Hammock Parties 04:24 PM 10-14-2019
CHIEFS. DO IT.

Eagles are releasing LB Zach Brown, per source. Multiple teams expected to be interested.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 14, 2019

[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:53 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Vets don't go through waivers.
Really? No one has posted that in this thread like 10 times already...

:-)
[Reply]
KurtCobain 07:55 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
The most logical sequence that we can hope for to really boost this defense a bit goes something like:

Sign Brown
Sign interior DL (run stuffer)
Trade for interior o lineman
Fyp
[Reply]
petegz28 07:56 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Really? No one has posted that in this thread like 10 times already...

Well rest assured once he clears waivers we will sign him.....I have it on good word
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 07:57 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
You act like I'm wrong or something. You really think Veach is going to sign this guy???

What i think, is that you are the most negative, knee jerk bleeding vagina I've ever seen.

We dont know one way or another if he will be signed, but you seem adamant to pound your chest and claim he won't be signed.

You dont have any information, that makes the signing an impossibility. Your head is so far up your ass the lump in your throat is your nose.

I wonder why you even follow the team at this point.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:01 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
We need a replacement for Breeland bad. Ward is by far our best CB. Breeland is actually our second worst defensive player just ahead of Lee. They factor penalties into that
Breeland is our best corner. No one gives a fuck what PFF thinks. God damn you are so incredibly stupid about everything.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 08:01 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Somewhere you got the impression I give a **** about what you think. I am sorry if I implied that. That's my bad.

That's right. Throw up that wall and protect your little feelings.

Haha what a delicate lil ol bitch. I didnt get any impression, i just asked if it sucked being you.

Clearly, it really does.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:02 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
What i think, is that you are the most negative, knee jerk bleeding vagina I've ever seen.

We dont know one way or another if he will be signed, but you seem adamant to pound your chest and claim he won't be signed.

You dont have any information, that makes the signing an impossibility. Your head is so far up your ass the lump in your throat is your nose.

This is spot on. Pete lives to bitch and moan about anything he possibly can. He's one of the biggest pussys on this site.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:02 PM 10-14-2019
Breeland is playing okay so far. Getting some flags, but playing the kind of DB coverage that will be acceptable in the playoffs. AT least historically, anyway.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:03 PM 10-14-2019

And I wonder why you can't spell the word don't correctly? Maybe some more tough talk will make you feel better?

I really couldn't care less about what you're wondering about to be honest.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:03 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Breeland is playing okay so far. Getting some flags, but playing the kind of DB coverage that will be acceptable in the playoffs. AT least historically, anyway.
Bruh what? He has a 48.6 PFF rating. Second lowest in our defense. Meanwhile Ward has almost a 69
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:03 PM 10-14-2019
That's right. Throw up that wall and protect your little feelings.

Haha what a delicate lil ol bitch. I didnt get any impression, i just asked if it sucked being you.

Clearly, it really does.
I'd love to meet Pete in real life. Not every day you can meet a person that is literally a big walking pussy
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:03 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Vets don't go through waivers.
Hypothetically speaking if he did have to go through them though.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:04 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Breeland had a bad game against Indy but he got hosed on a call or two that game and he got hosed in the Texans game.

All in all the secondary has been "okay". It would be nice if we had something that resembled a pass rush though to help them out.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:05 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Bruh what? He has a 48.6 PFF rating. Second lowest in our defense. Meanwhile Ward has almost a 69
No one gives a fuck about PFF. You fucking moron. If you can't see that Breeland is miles better than Ward I don't know what to tell you
[Reply]
petegz28 08:05 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I'd love to meet Pete in real life. Not every day you can meet a person that is literally a big walking pussy
Unfortunately though it's just about every day you see shit talkers on an internet board . :-)
[Reply]
Page 13 of 23
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Up