ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 91 of 97
« First < 41818788899091 92939495 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Phoenix Area CP Gathering
eDave 07:00 PM 09-30-2017
Current Crew

DrRyan - ??.....SupDock - Mesa.....Psyko Tek - Dead.....Katie - Wickenburg.....Scho63 - Snottsdale.....Straight, No Chaser - ??.....Bearcat - Somewhere in AZ.....Megatron96 - Swinging Anthem.....Vailpass - Bronco fan. Always invited.....Mi_chief_fan - Said he was moving here.....FlintHillsChiefs - Just south of Arcadia.....Why Not? - Cooper and Warner-ish.....Lewdog - Craptown, AZ.....fan4ever + Zack - Snottsdale.....eDave - 1030 E Liberty Ln. Phoenix, AZ 85048....Kellerfox - Tri-burb area.....Chiefs Pantalones - ??.....JohnnyV1 - Tucson.....okcchief - Gilbert.....Sully1983 - ??.......AzChiefin420 - Tucson.....

Next Meetup: Next year.
[Reply]
Katie 03:48 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
The girl, how much for the girl?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Large please!
[Reply]
eDave 03:15 AM 10-01-2021
Old man look at my life, I'm a lot like you were.

[Reply]
ptlyon 04:54 AM 10-01-2021
Here tonight, and *not* fresh out of rehab - eDave everybody!

(Yayyyyyy)
[Reply]
eDave 06:07 AM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by Katie:
Large please!
You aren't a large! Not by a long shot.

I bought you a medium tonight. Black.

PS: Suck my Johnson, ptlyon.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:26 AM 10-01-2021
I've got my eye on South Mountain as a possible landing spot for our primary residence.

Any pros or cons about the area from anyone in this group?

TIA
[Reply]
eDave 06:47 AM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
I've got my eye on South Mountain as a possible landing spot for our primary residence.

TIA
You like to suck cock for meth? Then S. Mountain is for you.
You a thug? Then S. Mountain is for you.
You a gang banger? Then S. Mountain is for you.
You wanna set up shop selling rims and hubcabs? Then S. Mountain is for you.

Great food trucks though. The best. Try not to be white though. Might as well move to Guadalupe (S. Mountain West). Even better Mexican food but you gotta know the language. Even if it's just uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco, seis, siete, etc.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:55 AM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:

Great food trucks though. The best. Try not to be white though. Might as well move to Guadalupe (S. Mountain West). Even better Mexican food but you gotta know the language. Even if it's just uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco, seis, siete, etc.
Dang. Sounds like where I'm at now sans the sucking cock and meth.

I want the suburban life but don't want to be surrounded by armed Mormons.
[Reply]
ptlyon 06:55 AM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:

Thleep it off :-)
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:31 AM 10-01-2021

TIA

You don't want any part of South Mountain. Move to North Gilbert if you want suburbs sans armed Mormons. South Gilbert is nice but 50/50 on the armed Mormons part.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:48 AM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
You don't want any part of South Mountain. Move to North Gilbert if you want suburbs sans armed Mormons. South Gilbert is nice but 50/50 on the armed Mormons part.
Good to know. I’m mostly going off of my limited experience in PHX and real estate websites. Homes I’ve ooked at in South Mountain had some really nice Mountain views which made it stand out. It’s challenging to know what an area is really like through real estate sites though.
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:53 AM 10-01-2021
Good to know. I’m mostly going off of my limited experience in PHX and real estate websites. Homes I’ve ooked at in South Mountain had some really nice Mountain views which made it stand out. It’s challenging to know what an area is really like through real estate sites though.
If Mountain views are important to you, I’d check Fountain Hills or up around McDowell Mountains.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:13 AM 10-01-2021

TIA
What?!?! Primary residence?!

No to Fountain Hills too. You’re old, but not that old.
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:14 AM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
What?!?! Primary residence?!

No to Fountain Hills too. You’re old, but not that old.
Yep. I'm taking my talents and taxable income to the desert.

Looking at the day after we win the Super Bowl to go to market.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:27 AM 10-01-2021
North Scottsdale.

OHSO, Fate, Craft Beer Quick Stop, Craft Beer Hop Stop, Rift (on the south end of Scottsdale), Rehab Burger Therapy, Rooster Tavern for Chiefs games, midlife crisis car dealerships all next door to each other on Scottsdale Rd.... the main downside being that it's on the exact opposite side of town from Ground Control and Toppling Goliath kegs.
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:37 AM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
North Scottsdale.

OHSO, Fate, Craft Beer Quick Stop, Craft Beer Hop Stop, Rift (on the south end of Scottsdale), Rehab Burger Therapy, Rooster Tavern for Chiefs games, midlife crisis car dealerships all next door to each other on Scottsdale Rd.... the main downside being that it's on the exact opposite side of town from Ground Control and Toppling Goliath kegs.
I like where your heads at
[Reply]
Page 91 of 97
« First < 41818788899091 92939495 > Last »
Up