ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 97
« First < 273334353637 383940414787 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Phoenix Area CP Gathering
eDave 07:00 PM 09-30-2017
Current Crew

DrRyan - ??.....SupDock - Mesa.....Psyko Tek - Dead.....Katie - Wickenburg.....Scho63 - Snottsdale.....Straight, No Chaser - ??.....Bearcat - Somewhere in AZ.....Megatron96 - Swinging Anthem.....Vailpass - Bronco fan. Always invited.....Mi_chief_fan - Said he was moving here.....FlintHillsChiefs - Just south of Arcadia.....Why Not? - Cooper and Warner-ish.....Lewdog - Craptown, AZ.....fan4ever + Zack - Snottsdale.....eDave - 1030 E Liberty Ln. Phoenix, AZ 85048....Kellerfox - Tri-burb area.....Chiefs Pantalones - ??.....JohnnyV1 - Tucson.....okcchief - Gilbert.....Sully1983 - ??.......AzChiefin420 - Tucson.....

Next Meetup: Next year.
[Reply]
R Clark 07:43 PM 01-09-2019
Iam going there for the roping, and warm winters lol. We will be looking for a place to put an rv ad board horse.hoping it is not to crazy priced
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:48 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
I stop and pee there on my way to Vegas. :-)

Cool town.
This all day. Also, how have we never been in Vegas at the same time?
[Reply]
scho63 09:14 AM 01-10-2019
Any first time Phoenix area CP member residents interested in attending?

We really aren't a bunch of Midwest, hillbilly rapists. At least I'm not. :-)
[Reply]
KC Dan 09:41 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:

I may show up with my girlfriend. If I do, I'll be the one with a white KC Chiefs shirt and head of gray hair... Down there for work tonight and staying around Saturday for a concert
[Reply]
scho63 10:49 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by KC Dan:
I may show up with my girlfriend. If I do, I'll be the one with a white KC Chiefs shirt and head of gray hair... Down there for work tonight and staying around Saturday for a concert
Be happy to meet you and your GF. You'll fit in fine with the gray hair.
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:15 AM 01-10-2019
Be happy to meet you and your GF. You'll fit in fine with the gray hair.
More your GF tho
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 12:49 PM 01-10-2019
My cousin is a chef at Talking Stick. He grew up in Kansas City, AND we took him to his first NFL in KC, where he also got into a luxury box.

Despite this, he went to the dark side and became a Packers fan. The family still talks to him, but it's rather strained.
[Reply]
fan4ever 12:56 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
I stop and pee there on my way to Vegas. :-)

Cool town.
Peeing capital of Arizona too.
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 08:31 AM 01-11-2019

I gave up being a rapist when my doctor told me 4 hour erections were a medical problem.
[Reply]
fan4ever 09:47 PM 01-11-2019
SCOUTING REPORT

OK, stopped by McFates this afternoon. There are two tv screens on each end of the bar; not huge TV's or bar.

For closest viewing of the TV's we'd have to all sit at the bar side by side...don't care but doesn't make for the best chance to interact. We can sit at tables but are considerably farther away from the smallish TV's.

Like Scho 63 mentioned we can hoof it a few feet and go to Ernie's for the game, but that's definitely a sports bar, and not the...how do I say it...the most elite of clientele frequent that dive...and I'm not sure I'd want to hear it from some Colts jackasses if the unthinkable were to happen. I might punch somebody in the face.

I DO SAY THIS; we need to get to McFates by 2:00 so we have optimal choices in how we view the game...I think that's where we want to stay.

Oh, and McFates DOES have a bigger selection of really good beer.

See you there.
[Reply]
KS Smitty 01:24 PM 01-12-2019
Hope to get updates on this gathering and that a bunch of you are there!
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:25 AM 01-13-2019
Tell me we’re running this back next week?
[Reply]
lewdog 09:45 AM 01-13-2019
How many showed?

Was the bar any good?
[Reply]
cooper barrett 09:57 AM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
More your GF tho:-):-):-):-):-):-)
Originally Posted by KC Dan:
Don't let Scho near your GF. The last bar banned the group from returning cause Scho stayed after and harassed the waitress....something about his POS car not starting.

I always go to Vegas through Flagstaff. Is Wickenburg worth an hour and a half detour when going to/ from Payson area?
[Reply]
scho63 01:56 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
How many showed?

Was the bar any good?
Bar worked out fine. If it had been crowded and we didn't get the right seats it would have been a problem. There was no sound as they played music for the rest of the patrons.

eDave, JohnnyV came up from Tuscon again, Fan4ever and his son Zach and Scho63. We had a real nice time.

I'm up for another get together next week. I think Two Brothers private room is great for next week.
[Reply]
Page 37 of 97
« First < 273334353637 383940414787 > Last »
Up