ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 95
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick, Tyrann and friends have something to say
Dante84 07:18 PM 06-04-2020

#StrongerTogether pic.twitter.com/sfwF9Uvgaa

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) June 5, 2020

We love and support our players. We’re proud of you Patrick and Tyrann.@PatrickMahomes @Mathieu_Era https://t.co/JwL6p0vzP6

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) June 5, 2020

We, the NFL, condemn racism and the systematic oppression of Black People. We, the NFL, admit we were wrong for not listening to NFL players earlier and encourage all to speak out and peacefully protest. We, the NFL, believe Black Lives Matter. #InspireChange pic.twitter.com/ENWQP8A0sv

— NFL (@NFL) June 5, 2020

[Reply]
RealSNR 09:37 AM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I don't disagree with the point, I disagree that its being done.

You know another huge factor that decreases crime and murder? A father in the house, yes in the Black Community the fatherless homes has increased 50%+ since the 1960's.

Why?

Debate it all you want, but I find it really dumb that because a cop murdered a black man you are outraged now.

The Death never stopped, the WASTE OF HUMAN LIFE never stopped. Black Lives didn't just START TO MATTER.

Yet, these athletes and figure heads just feel the need to speak up now? It's a fucking joke. Both are wrong, yet no one seems to give a shit about stopping where the vast majority of human life is lost.

Just the 1%
You think black people were happy about their place in society until George Floyd got murdered?
[Reply]
carcosa 09:37 AM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
At least do some further research into what they are meaning by “end systemic oppression” instead of just doubling down on stupidity. The system is in place for you to constantly fall back on this argument every time a protest like this comes up. It’s hard to really point out the system to you when you’re actively involved in it.
If he actually gave a shit about street violence in Chicago as he claims, he'd know that his premise that nobody in those communities care or demonstrate against it is 100% bullshit.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:40 AM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by carcosa:
There's a 0% chance BleedingRed cares about black people getting shot in Chicago when it's not in the context of arguing with people about Black Lives Matter. It's classic concern trolling and it adds nothing of value to the discussion.

So just shut up
Your virtue signalling isn't going to make you have a morale high ground you dipshit.

You don't care about Black Lives,

[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:41 AM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You think black people were happy about their place in society until George Floyd got murdered?
I think Black People in general don't as a whole care enough about their own communities to do anything about the real issues inside of the black community.

Don't see any BLM Protests for violence in metro area's. I don't see any athletes taking a knee to protest thousands being killed.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 09:42 AM 06-05-2020
Will the NFL stand behind its players? I hope they do.
[Reply]
carcosa 09:42 AM 06-05-2020
Your virtue signalling isn't going to make you have a morale high ground you dipshit.

You don't care about Black Lives,

Lol what is this Google search line graph supposed to prove?

Just stop while you're behind, you fuckin moron
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:42 AM 06-05-2020
If he actually gave a shit about street violence in Chicago as he claims, he'd know that his premise that nobody in those communities care or demonstrate against it is 100% bullshit.
Show me a montage of famous athletes calling it out......... DO IT, or shut the fuck up.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:42 AM 06-05-2020
I'm not saying both can't exist. I'm saying one DOESN'T exist which discredit the other in my eyes and the eyes of many Americans.

People don't give a shit about black peoples lives (one virtue signalling right now) they only seem to care if a police officer is involved (less than 1%)

Protest both, stand up for both. DON'T PICK AND CHOOSE.

Where have these people been EVERY ****ING year? Chicago didn't just get bad this year... People protested in mass because of Deaths in Iraq, yet we lost less military members in Iraq than we have BLACK CITIZENS in Chicago over last couple of years.

When is enough, enough.

If you are marching and protesting now, WHY THE LITERALLY **** haven't you been doing it in Chicago/other cities for years?
So are you saying that the best way to solve the opioid epidemic is that these communities should protest against opioid users and dealers? What does that solve. They are fighting the system that enables behavior. There has been plenty of time and attention spent on at risk youth, education, poverty, etc. Does it all work? Good question. But they definitely aren't turning a blind eye to it.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:44 AM 06-05-2020
Lol what is this Google search line graph supposed to prove?

Just stop while you're behind, you ****in moron
That society as whole doesn't give a fuck about Black lives as a whole unless a police officer is involved. And to virtue signal right now is the height of hypocrisy. Sad isn't it?
[Reply]
Mecca 09:44 AM 06-05-2020
I just realized something, BleedingRed is from Houston, Houston is probably my least favorite place I've ever been.
[Reply]
carcosa 09:44 AM 06-05-2020
I guess BleedingRed thinks that unless people are constantly googling the phrase "Black Lives Matter" every day, then they don't actually care? That it's BAD that there's a spike in searches when a notable incident of institutional violence against black people enters the public consciousness?

Racist concern trolling moron lmao
[Reply]
TripleThreat 09:45 AM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
I love when you all complain about all of these issues without even realizing you’re technically discussing systemic oppression and parroting a lot of the BLM movement issues. That’s just how blinded some people in this country have become!
I see what you’re getting at, and it’s very valid. However, there needs to be some sort of accountability that we all must have of our own actions regardless of how we were raised. Killing people constitutes having accountability for those actions regardless of the oppression that led you there.

I think these protests would go a lot further with the other side if there were voices acknowledging the issues the black community has, and saying we will deal with those problems, but we also need your help in stopping the systematic racism and oppression to help us fight this fight..

The movement comes off more and more as blame the white man for my struggles and the white man needs to fix everything and I have nothing I need to reflect on myself nor does my community.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:45 AM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
I see what you’re getting at, and it’s very valid. However, there needs to be some sort of accountability that we all must have of our own actions regardless of how we were raised. Killing people constitutes having accountability for those actions regardless of the oppression that led you there.

I think these protests would go a lot further with the other side if there were voices acknowledging the issues the black community has, and saying we will deal with those problems, but we also need your help in stopping the systematic racism and oppression to help us fight this fight..

The movement comes off more and more as blame the white man for my struggles and the white man needs to fix everything and I have nothing I need to reflect on myself nor does my community.
Bingo
[Reply]
carcosa 09:46 AM 06-05-2020
That society as whole doesn't give a fuck about Black lives as a whole unless a police officer is involved. And to virtue signal right now is the height of hypocrisy. Sad isn't it?
You're stupid.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:46 AM 06-05-2020
I guess BleedingRed thinks that unless people are constantly googling the phrase "Black Lives Matter" every day, then they don't actually care? That it's BAD that there's a spike in searches when a notable incident of institutional violence against black people enters the public consciousness?

Racist concern trolling moron lmao
Dude I bet you tell people you have black friends.... Lmao you're 100% that type of person. It's like a medal for you.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 95
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Up