Nzoner's Game Room>OJ Simpson DEAD at 76
notorious 08:40 PM 04-11-2024
They released video of his death:

[Reply]
threebag 09:46 PM 04-11-2024
Still hope Fred Goldman go gets fucked.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:20 PM 04-11-2024
Marcus Allen banging Nicole probably caused it....
[Reply]
scho63 01:37 AM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
OJ was jealous because Marcus was hung like a horse. A book called "You'll Never Make Love in This Town Again" from former prostitutes and an actress claim Marus was the biggest they ever saw. :-)
[Reply]
rico 01:04 AM 04-22-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Not his money.
He was reparations for Rodney.
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Ahhh of all people in the world she could have banged… why in the hell did she have to bang Marcus Allen?!?! :-) I mean, come on… your man’s career is over and you are gonna bang the dude who seemingly took your place, not only as a superstar NFL RB, but as a star RB for USC!!! I mean, the dude’s ego was likely already kind of taking a beating as it was with his career ending, but that is just straight-up salt on the wound. Honestly… If OJ were pissed about Nicole and Marcus… I wouldn’t blame him… I’d be pissed at Marcus too, for it’s not like he didn’t have plenty of options either… dude didn’t HAVE to fuck Nicole…

And while I say I don’t blame OJ for being pissed about that, it doesn’t mean we’d have the same reaction to it. Lol, my reaction to that would be to never speak to her again and try to have my parents exchange our kids so I never had to see her again. OJ’s reaction was to kill her…. With a knife. :-) He would have been better off just writing her off… and ppl would have still loved him as they did before. But no, this dude wanted to kill his ex and some dude with a knife.

Blows my mind… and holy cow, what a hopeless feeling it must be, knowing that you’ve got a crazy-pissed off OJ Simpson coming after you with a knife. One of the last dudes on Earth I’d want to be in that scenario with. If what OJ said was true about Goldman getting into a karate stance when he attacked him, then good lord, why did Goldman do that?! Don’t try to fight a crazed OJ… just count your losses and run away. Because karate ain’t gonna do a freaking thing to a pissed off OJ with a knife. Admire the dude’s (Goldman’s) courage tho. It’s speculated by many that he died trying to save Nicole…
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:49 PM 04-22-2024
Originally Posted by rico:
Ahhh of all people in the world she could have banged… why in the hell did she have to bang Marcus Allen?!?! :-) I mean, come on… your man’s career is over and you are gonna bang the dude who seemingly took your place, not only as a superstar NFL RB, but as a star RB for USC!!! I mean, the dude’s ego was likely already kind of taking a beating as it was with his career ending, but that is just straight-up salt on the wound. Honestly… If OJ were pissed about Nicole and Marcus… I wouldn’t blame him… I’d be pissed at Marcus too, for it’s not like he didn’t have plenty of options either… dude didn’t HAVE to fuck Nicole…

And while I say I don’t blame OJ for being pissed about that, it doesn’t mean we’d have the same reaction to it. Lol, my reaction to that would be to never speak to her again and try to have my parents exchange our kids so I never had to see her again. OJ’s reaction was to kill her…. With a knife. :-) He would have been better off just writing her off… and ppl would have still loved him as they did before. But no, this dude wanted to kill his ex and some dude with a knife.

Blows my mind… and holy cow, what a hopeless feeling it must be, knowing that you’ve got a crazy-pissed off OJ Simpson coming after you with a knife. One of the last dudes on Earth I’d want to be in that scenario with. If what OJ said was true about Goldman getting into a karate stance when he attacked him, then good lord, why did Goldman do that?! Don’t try to fight a crazed OJ… just count your losses and run away. Because karate ain’t gonna do a freaking thing to a pissed off OJ with a knife. Admire the dude’s (Goldman’s) courage tho. It’s speculated by many that he died trying to save Nicole…

Uh, you realize that trying to run away from OJ Simpson (HOF RB) is probably not going to end well for most people, right?

Of course, going hand-t-hand with a man armed with a knife isn't going to end well either in most cases regardless of how much karate you might know.

Maybe he should've been carrying a gun. Oh wait . . . .
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:31 PM 04-11-2024
If the OJ Trial happens 5 years later, he's convicted.

DNA evidence just baffled the shit out of those jurors. It was just too new at the time and all it did was send them cross-eyed.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:50 PM 04-11-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
If the OJ Trial happens 5 years later, he's convicted.

DNA evidence just baffled the shit out of those jurors. It was just too new at the time and all it did was send them cross-eyed.
Pretty sure their lack of familiarity with DNA evidence had little to do with their verdict.

Juror from OJ Simpson trial speaks out.

She admits that the jury thought OJ was guilty, but acquitted him as an act of revenge for the beating of Rodney King.pic.twitter.com/sBHHyDaDVD

— Citizen Free Press (@CitizenFreePres) April 12, 2024

[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:28 AM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Pretty sure their lack of familiarity with DNA evidence had little to do with their verdict.

Proof of the stupidity of people in general.
[Reply]
Katipan 06:54 AM 04-12-2024

Like, duh.
[Reply]
Pinchshot 12:20 PM 04-12-2024

Which proves blacks are more racist than anyone. I still remember when the verdict came out and all the blacks cheered. Racists.
[Reply]
Fish 01:09 PM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by Pinchshot:
Which proves blacks
Take it to the DC forum, moron.
[Reply]
Rausch 01:13 PM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by Fish:
Oh no, you don't get to blame stupid on politics.

That's it's own thing...
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:31 PM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by Fish:
Zip it, Saltine!

OH MY GOD HE’S RIGHT
[Reply]
Jerm 01:07 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by Pinchshot:
Which proves blacks are more racist than anyone. I still remember when the verdict came out and all the blacks cheered. Racists.
Which was hilarious on so many levels esp. considering OJ didn't give one single solitary fuck about black people until the trial...he despised black people pretty much.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 14
« First < 678910 11121314 >
Up