ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone Here Familiar with Taco Johns?
Easy 6 08:36 PM 06-06-2020
Just had one open up here

Better than Taco Bell?

Good, bad, ugly?
[Reply]
crazycoffey 12:14 AM 06-07-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Potatoes Ole' for the win.

There was one at the Holden One Stop when I was growing up, my cousin worked there when we were teenagers.

I used to fuck that shit up on the reg.
Don’t forget the taco burger!!!!
[Reply]
crazycoffey 12:18 AM 06-07-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
Yeah, I used to destroy those taco burgers as a kid too. Didn't see that on the menu last time I was there though.
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I'm gonna be so disappointed if I go a Taco John's for the first time in years and can't get a taco burger. Please report back Easy.
What kind of blasphemy? I’m going to research opening a franchise just to bring back taco burgers
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:26 AM 06-07-2020

[Reply]
Simply Red 01:30 AM 06-07-2020
Also imgur not doing well with all that bloat. RIP tinypic.
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:36 AM 06-07-2020
It's way better than Taco Bell - it's very similar to Del Taco in a lot of ways.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 02:48 AM 06-07-2020
Taco John chain started with a mexican man and a railroad town with railroad men that needed fed.
Cheyenne WY.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 02:49 AM 06-07-2020
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
It's way better than Taco Bell - it's very similar to Del Taco in a lot of ways.
This
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 05:48 AM 06-07-2020
Originally Posted by BossChief:
The best is super potato oles. They top a bunch of the season salted tater tots with nacho toppings and it’s one of the few things from fast food I’ll still eat.

[Reply]
jerryaldini 05:56 AM 06-07-2020
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Texas Tom’s....had decent burgers, pork fritters, Some chicken choices too.. if I recall. Decent, not great.
Texas Toms it was thanks!
[Reply]
Bwana 07:05 AM 06-07-2020
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Thursday, taco bravo special is pretty good too.

We may have that going on here as well, but to be honest, I bets it's been two years since I have been in one of them around here. It used to be the food of choice after the bar closed. They were open until 3am, so everyone would go in and load up on tacos after the bar closed. It made for some interesting next mornings. :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:45 AM 06-07-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Got a $2 off on that, looks like maybe the pound part is oles and cheese?
I’m gonna be honest here.

This entire thread wouldn’t have been any more bizarre to me had it been “hey guys, I saw a commercial for this stuff in a can called ‘beer’ - y’all ever heard of it? Seems to get good reviews....”

The DaFace responds with “its solid but I prefer Mountain Dew. And Deberg pipes up with “It’s no LaCroix Sparkling Water”. Because fucking of course he does.

There are people that are unaware of the 6 pack and a pound? They have far better items on the menu but this is the only true gateway into the experience. And yes, get your cheese sauce and appropriate amounts of sour cream
[Reply]
DaFace 07:52 AM 06-07-2020
So if I can ask, are you guys doing the six pack and a pound thing for one or to share? That would be a shit ton of food for me.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:55 AM 06-07-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
So if I can ask, are you guys doing the six pack and a pound thing for one or to share? That would be a shit ton of food for me.
I could do it when I was young. Would not attempt now.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 08:58 AM 06-07-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
3 people when we do it....as a kid I could have.

Originally Posted by Bwana:
We may have that going on here as well, but to be honest, I bets it's been two years since I have been in one of them around here. It used to be the food of choice after the bar closed. They were open until 3am, so everyone would go in and load up on tacos after the bar closed. It made for some interesting next mornings. :-)
Yep. Been there, done that. :-)
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:23 AM 06-07-2020
When I was in HS, we used to go the TJ’s on Rainbow Blvd in KC during lunch break on Taco Tuesday (2-for-1). I’d order 8 Taco’s for like $3.00, and sit in the parking lot drinking beer and eating taco’s with my friends. Good times and really damn good food.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Up