ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone Here Familiar with Taco Johns?
Easy 6 08:36 PM 06-06-2020
Just had one open up here

Better than Taco Bell?

Good, bad, ugly?
[Reply]
DaFace 08:51 PM 06-06-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
So they do breakfast?

That’s a plus
To clarify, it's just a normal burrito with potato ole's in there. I called them hash browns since it's not exactly clear what a potato ole is. I guess they're closer to a tater tot.

I don't THINK they do breakfast, but could be wrong.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:52 PM 06-06-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
Yeah, I used to destroy those taco burgers as a kid too. Didn't see that on the menu last time I was there though.
I'm gonna be so disappointed if I go a Taco John's for the first time in years and can't get a taco burger. Please report back Easy.
[Reply]
eDave 08:53 PM 06-06-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
To clarify, it's just a normal burrito with potato ole's in there. I called them hash browns since it's not exactly sure what a potato ole is. I guess they're closer to a tater tot.

I'ts like a tater tot cut in half perpendicularly.
[Reply]
RustShack 08:59 PM 06-06-2020
It was one of the few restaurants in the small town I grew up in, I loved it. I always got the combo with two soft shell tacos and potato ole’s. Get the nacho cheese to go with it. I always puts a few ole’s in the tacos and drizzled some cheese on it then obviously dipped the rest.
[Reply]
hometeam 08:59 PM 06-06-2020
Swear to god Clay did a taco johns review or some shit
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:00 PM 06-06-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
To clarify, it's just a normal burrito with potato ole's in there. I called them hash browns since it's not exactly clear what a potato ole is. I guess they're closer to a tater tot.

Looking at the flyer now, there actually is a breakfast burrito listed for $1.99 but it’s hard to tell what it’s all about from the tiny pic

Originally Posted by Pablo:
I'm gonna be so disappointed if I go a Taco John's for the first time in years and can't get a taco burger. Please report back Easy.
Not seeing a taco burger on the flyer, but I’ll let ya know tomorrow
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:01 PM 06-06-2020
6 pack and a pound FTW.
[Reply]
eDave 09:01 PM 06-06-2020
Originally Posted by hometeam:
Swear to god Clay did a taco johns review or some shit
Was that the one he capped off with a pic of his turd? I screamed "mother fucker!" out loud when I saw that.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:01 PM 06-06-2020
That was my jam as a kid.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 09:02 PM 06-06-2020
Their tacos and burritos are okay but nothing super special. Worth going for their trademark potato ole's though. Those are amazing. Get a thing of nacho cheese sauce to dip them in and you will be in heaven. I always get their "six pack and a pound", which includes six tacos and a pound of the potato ole's.
[Reply]
Fish 09:02 PM 06-06-2020
Those cinnamon churros are a nice finisher...
[Reply]
Demonpenz 09:02 PM 06-06-2020
taco johns is amazing.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:02 PM 06-06-2020
It’s no Del Taco. But not bad
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:03 PM 06-06-2020
My fav fast food. Heard theres 2 new locations opening 1 in Gardner 1 in South Overland Park. I go to the one by the stadium's
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:04 PM 06-06-2020
It's not on the menu but you can still order it. I do all the time.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up