ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Latest word on fans at games in 2020?
luv 12:12 PM 06-05-2020
There are so many scenarios that have been thrown out there: fans as usual, no fans, 25% fans and no alcohol sales, etc. I'm just getting antsy. I WANT TO KNOW!!!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:22 PM 06-05-2020
Miami is selling group tickets to our Chiefs fan group. I’ve been told they are considering plans to have 25%-50% of capacity. Will be the NFL’s decision.

Tampa Bay isn’t selling any single game or group tickets. Only season tickets. We are very antsy that there will not be any single game tickets ever sold.
[Reply]
O.city 03:24 PM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Yeah other than the whole summer vs winter thing that makes that Covid spread.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Maybe

If this is the case though, they probably aren’t having a season
[Reply]
luv 03:33 PM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
This is what I'm thinking. Also, a lot of season tickets are bought by groups of people that travel together. If they can only let 25% of them in....well that's going to cause all sorts of problems.

Thing is, if they're not going to let fans, or a certain number in, they need to be informing them soon so they can have time to adjust their plans or whatever. They can't wait until August to do it. But it seems like the NFL is dragging their feet in the hopes they'll be able to have full stadiums. They're in a tough spot for sure.
Yep. What if only two or three people that you normally tailgate with get to go? Part of the fun in having season tickets is going up to see people, drink with people, eat with people, play cornhole with people... And how depressing would it be to go in and see 75% of the stadium empty? It'd be more fun to get everyone together at home and watch the game on the big screen. Anyway, as I said, I'm just antsy. If there's not going to be fans, cool. If there are, I need to find out because there are certain games that we need to sell our tickets to.
[Reply]
luv 03:37 PM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by luv:
Yep. What if only two or three people that you normally tailgate with get to go? Part of the fun in having season tickets is going up to see people, drink with people, eat with people, play cornhole with people... And how depressing would it be to go in and see 75% of the stadium empty? It'd be more fun to get everyone together at home and watch the game on the big screen. Anyway, as I said, I'm just antsy. If there's not going to be fans, cool. If there are, I need to find out because there are certain games that we need to sell our tickets to.
I have seen others already buying their tickets from NFL Exchange and other sources online. If there is no season, then you'll have all of those people dealing with attempting to get their money back.
[Reply]
Bugeater 03:38 PM 06-05-2020
Can't really make any plans at all yet. D2112 wants to come in for the Jets game but he's afraid to book a flight. Luckily that's not until November but still...shit could blow up in midseason.

BTW, you should hold on to your tickets for that game. :-)
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:14 PM 06-05-2020
play cornhole with people...
:-) :-)
[Reply]
Bugeater 05:23 PM 06-05-2020
:-) :-)
CP tailgates aren't like other tailgates.
[Reply]
Eleazar 05:26 PM 06-05-2020
If the riots don't cause massive outbreaks they should resume the season with fans, as normal.

Just today we heard that universities in this state will open as normal, so why not football?
[Reply]
Bowser 05:37 PM 06-05-2020
Yeah other than the whole summer vs winter thing that makes that Covid spread.

So no fans over 60 years old, then?
[Reply]
Bowser 05:37 PM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
If the riots don't cause massive outbreaks they should resume the season with fans, as normal.

Just today we heard that universities in this state will open as normal, so why not football?
Yep
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:01 PM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
So no fans over 60 years old, then?
18-44 was the age group with the most cases and deaths with no pre existing conditions.

[Reply]
Bowser 06:03 PM 06-05-2020
18-44 was the age group with the most cases and deaths with no pre existing conditions.

So fans ONLY over 60, then?
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:04 PM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
So fans ONLY over 60, then?
Who is going to help them up the stairs?

[Reply]
Bugeater 06:30 PM 06-05-2020
I CAN GET UP THE DAMN STAIRS JUST FINE ON MY OWN YOU LITTLE WHIPPERSNAPPER
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:31 PM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
If mass protests/riots are ok then we should be allowed to have some fans.

Exactly
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up